Enfamil Gentlease A+ Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

Every baby is different. Most babies do well on regular infant formula such as Enfamil A+®, while others have difficulty. (Fussiness and gas are more common than you think!)
Enfamil® Gentlease™ A+® Quickly relieves fussiness and gas with fewer constipation complaints.Visit www.enfamil.ca/ for more information.

May 26, 2017

I tried multiple formulas before trying enfamil gentlease. It helped my son so much and he no longer is gassy or has tummy aches. Happy baby equals a happy mommy!

May 25, 2017

We searched high and low for a formula that would work for our son. Almost all other formulas made him sick. It definitely meets expectations. I just wish the price was a little less.

May 23, 2017

After trying several formulas, this one is the best. It is very gentle on the tummy for my little one and no longer is fussy or gassy and now sleeps throughout the night. Good bang for your buck and goes on sale quite often.

May 18, 2017

after MANY attempts with other brands this has been the only formula we have had success with ... Love the ready to poor bottles they save sooooo much time

May 10, 2017

My baby use to be very fussy and gassy until we switched to this formula, now she's like a new baby. I very often use the ready made version of gentleease because it's so convenient and you don't have to worry about heating up a bottle in the middle of the night. It is a bit more expensive than other formuals, powder and ready made. But it's totally worth it

April 15, 2017

Enfamil gentlease has been a life savour for my family with this baby! He's eating so much that we needed to introduce formula so we went went with good start but he got so backed up and it was so hard on his tummy so we had to change it and we chose this enfamil and it was so much easier on his tummy and he was able to digest it so much better!! Thanks enfamil

March 13, 2017

My favorite formula - used for all my children. Never had any issues with reflux, spit up or constipation. Easy to mix and does not have a strong odour or flavor.

February 25, 2017

My son was on breast milk for as long as my body allowed me to produce. After a few months, we had to add formula. We added the regular good start infant formula with partially broken down protein. It was fine until he started screaming because he had gas he couldn't pass, trying to push sell the time. We always had to play with his legs, move him in every direction possible to try and get all those bubbles out. We looked it up, and decided to try this kind instead of all lactose free or soy based. No more spurts during naps, or loud pushing noises at nighttime. He's not uncomfortable anymore and it makes me one happy momma! He digests much easier and with little effort. Happy baby - happy mommy!

February 12, 2017

Mon bébé a commencé à faire des colliques, j'ai décidé d'essayer cette formule, qui disait doux pour le ventre et facile à digérer. Quel merveilleux produit ! Après un seul boire tout a été réglé !!

February 03, 2017

This product is the only formula I trust for my 2month old baby girl. I've tried Nestlé and Similac, but my daughter seems happiest with Enfamil. We had some trouble with digestion and constipation with other products, but once we switched to Enfamil Gentlease, her problems stopped. I would definately recommend this product!