Enfamil Gentlease A+ Reviews

Ranked #378 out of 433 in Baby Miscellaneous

Every baby is different. Most babies do well on regular infant formula such as Enfamil A+®, while others have difficulty. (Fussiness and gas are more common than you think!)
Enfamil® Gentlease™ A+® Quickly relieves fussiness and gas with fewer constipation complaints.Visit www.enfamil.ca/ for more information.

April 15, 2017

Enfamil gentlease has been a life savour for my family with this baby! He's eating so much that we needed to introduce formula so we went went with good start but he got so backed up and it was so hard on his tummy so we had to change it and we chose this enfamil and it was so much easier on his tummy and he was able to digest it so much better!! Thanks enfamil

March 13, 2017

My favorite formula - used for all my children. Never had any issues with reflux, spit up or constipation. Easy to mix and does not have a strong odour or flavor.

February 25, 2017

My son was on breast milk for as long as my body allowed me to produce. After a few months, we had to add formula. We added the regular good start infant formula with partially broken down protein. It was fine until he started screaming because he had gas he couldn't pass, trying to push sell the time. We always had to play with his legs, move him in every direction possible to try and get all those bubbles out. We looked it up, and decided to try this kind instead of all lactose free or soy based. No more spurts during naps, or loud pushing noises at nighttime. He's not uncomfortable anymore and it makes me one happy momma! He digests much easier and with little effort. Happy baby - happy mommy!

February 12, 2017

Mon bébé a commencé à faire des colliques, j'ai décidé d'essayer cette formule, qui disait doux pour le ventre et facile à digérer. Quel merveilleux produit ! Après un seul boire tout a été réglé !!

February 03, 2017

This product is the only formula I trust for my 2month old baby girl. I've tried Nestlé and Similac, but my daughter seems happiest with Enfamil. We had some trouble with digestion and constipation with other products, but once we switched to Enfamil Gentlease, her problems stopped. I would definately recommend this product!

January 16, 2017

This brand of baby formula is far too overpriced, usually around $33.00 for one tub. In comparison I can get a store brand Gentle formula for about $17.00 that works just as well as the Enfamil. You are just paying for the name on this.

January 04, 2017

We usually used the regular Enfamil powder. When he started getting gassy, we tried Gentlease and it worked great. It was easier on his stomach and made him feel a lot better. We used it whenever we felt we needed it. I recommend anyone try it if they have a baby who needs a gentler formula!! It worked for us

November 08, 2016

This formula is very pricey- as most formulas are. It hardly ever goes on sale-- only for a couple of dollars if so. BUT- it worked amazing for my daughter who had a sensitive stomach. I would buy this again just for the comfort of my child!

February 12, 2016

This was easy on her tummy and hardly any spit ups after feedings. It kept her full and satisfied until the next feeding. Not too gassy or fussy which was a good thing.

May 29, 2015

When I started my baby on formula it made her fussy and gassy, than I switched to Enfamil A+ Gentlease, and it helped her little tummy so much, she was less fussy. So glad I made the switch.

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil

xela added a new review for
    Catelli Smart Pasta