eos Delicate Petals Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 16, 2017

Great lotion, mild scent

I bought a couple of bottles last weekend for my desk at work.

The bottles are small but its actually deceiving, I have been using it all week along with a couple of coworkers and there is still about half the bottle left. The lotion is what you would expect, white in color and semi thick, the scent is pleasant with floral notes that is not overpowering, and the scent does not linger very long once its absorbed. It's hydrating once applied, but it doesn't keep my skin fully moisturized for hours.

I got this lotion on sale for $1.99 per bottle, its an okay lotion, nothing spectacular and it did not give me the 'wow' factor, I saw it at a local independent drug store for $5.99 per bottle, I wouldn't buy it at that price though, there are just way too many other competitors out there that have fantastic lotion that blow me away.

June 01, 2017

This lotion is perfect for on the go. It's a small thin container and fits in any size purse. Easy to find and the smell is great. Makes the hands smooth

March 22, 2017

I love the light, floral scent of this lotion! I use it ALL THE TIME. It's not as effective as I'd like, but it's not greasy and it absorbs quickly - I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too!

July 22, 2016

I really love this lotion because it actually does what it claims to do. It softens my skin almost immediately after I lather it on my entire body. The scent is very pleasant and lovely. The scent lingers for a good amount of time and it is definitely not over powering. It is also available in many stores like target and walgreens so it is easy to stock up on. I also love the cute packaging, it looks so cute on my vanity.

March 10, 2016

I just found this product and I love it!! The 200ml was $6 and the larger one ten dollars. I love the scent of delicate petals. Not too overpowering just a light scent and very fresh.

2.3/5

February 12, 2016

I bought this lotion because I love their lipchaps ! However I was rather disappointed when it came to the lotion. It made my skin irritated, and didn't help with the dry skin. I do intend to keep using the lip chaps but the lotion no.

January 11, 2016

I bought EOS delicate petals body lotion and it is wonderful! It leaves my skin soft, but not greasy at all. It absorbs quickly and the scent is amazing!

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)