3.9/5
eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Pomegranate Raspberry Reviews

Smooth on an all-natural lip balm that delivers the perfect balance of flavor and moisture.

October 12, 2017

Wonderful

I’ve been using EOS for years now. It doesn’t dry out my lips, they taste good, they smell good, and they’re even convenient to carry around in a bag. I often have one at home and in my purse at all times

September 08, 2017

Hello G O R G E O U S LIPS!

Say hello to my G O R G E O U S lips!! Smooth, fresh and smells a m a z i n g!!
    I love tons... like tons of the EOS lip balms. I'm in love with them. I finally found a product that does what the claim says it does! One application and my lips are left feeling hydrated, moisturized and looking fine and not to mention, how are adorable are these lip balms. It's become part of the decor in my office space lol.
    Define win!

August 16, 2017

Berrylicious

I am addicted to lip balms and I just love the smell of the eos ones! I've had many flavours over the years, but the pomogranate/raspberry is my favourite. They are a little pricy but they do last a while so I'd say it's worth it overall. Plus they leave my lips super smooth.

August 13, 2017

Eos ticks off all my boxes

Wow where do I begin with how much I love Eos, it literally maybe the perfect lip balm! First off the packaging is wonderful it's easy it's convenient it's small it's portable. The formula consistency is also out of this world, it is super moisturizing super smooth, flavor is nice and subtle. When my lips are really dry and chapped this is my number one go-to lip balm that I keep in my pocket. I think I have about eight of these now in all different flavors. I am a fan and will always continue to use EOS lip balms!

August 13, 2017

Perfect Lip Balm

This is pretty much the perfect lip balm!

I like the shape of them, as it makes it easier to find when it's rolling around in the bottom of my purse. I like that the scent was very light. Also, there is a lot of lip balm in there! I've seen people point out that EOS lip balms are more expensive than some of the stick-brand lip balms, but I think what they're not noticing is that the EOS lip balms are 7 or 8 grams or something, and the stick ones are all about 4 grams (or is it ounces? right now, I can't recall what unit of measurement is used). At any rate, EOS lip balms are have TWICE the amount of product in them as those stick-shaped lip balms. They're actually a fantastic price, when you realize how much product you're getting. They last a long time.

I was attracted to these mostly because of the natural ingredients. If I'm going to put something on my lips (where I might accidentally eat some of it), I want good ingredients, and these are fantastic ingredients. Very pleased with how it keeps my lips moisterized, and with how long it lasts (there's even some left on my lips after I drink water or coffee). It really sticks to your lips, and doesn't wear off easily, which I love!

On top of all that, they're just cute! I love the shape they come in. I see that EOS has some other products, like a shimmer lip balm and I'm going to try those out one day, too. Great product!

2.0/5

August 11, 2017

Cute, but ends there

I have bought 3 Eos lip balms, yes, the 3 pack, because my daughters took one look and begged me to buy them. They're right, it's definitely cute, so I gave in and bought for each of us. I don't feel that the Eos does the job of hydrating or protecting my lips, in fact, the after feeling of using it makes my lip feel dry, with a lardy feel on my lips.

June 16, 2017

Silky soft lips

The lip balm is so easy to apply and tasty as well. They might look small on first glance but they actually last a long time. I love that it rolls on the lip very easily..

2.3/5

May 04, 2017

I got this eos lip balm a couple years back in one of their limited edition Christmas packages. At first I didn't like the scent or flavor but it grew on me and in the end i really liked it. The only problem with these eos lip balms is they are not moisturizing enough. They need to make the formula more nourishing.

February 28, 2017

Great stalking stuffer. Shape sit well in hand and looks better on desk than the stick lip balms. Moisturizes well and it's not greasy like some other lip balms. Also smells great

February 20, 2017

I love EOS Pomegranate Raspberry flavour lip balm. It glides on nice and smooth. Leaves your lips moisturized and it smells delicious! I recommend this product. I give it an A+++!