Equate liquid hand soap

Equate liquid hand soap Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 120 in Hand Soap

January 12, 2016

This is actually my favourite soap. Just for smell alone. It's been my favourite for a long time, since I was a kid. As an adult I started buying it too. I love it.

January 12, 2016

Great soap that cleans well and smells good. Can't go wrong with the price.

January 04, 2016

This is a great soap. Thick, gel consistency, not watery like so many other store brands. LEaves skin feeling soft and clean. Does the job just fine!

November 11, 2015

This may be store brand(Walmart) but is quite comparable to Softsoap. Works well on all the dirt and germs. isn't too liquidy and doesn't fly far when you pump it, it's just the right gel type consistency. Price is good.

October 21, 2015

i put this in the downstairs bathroom.my son has a lot of kids come over and that is their washroom!!! cleans grubby hands great and softens hands too. smells good and lathers great

October 21, 2015

I use this soap on a daily basis and I really like it , it's the same as soft soap refill just less expensive . I just find that it dries my hands more than other soap .