eso lip balm Reviews
Ranked #183 in Lip Balm

Good - 0

September 13, 2017

Wish it was a bit more moisturizing.

I was excited to try out the eos lip product. I've used it in the past but was excited about the new flavors. Mint and strawberry. The flavors smelled great and the mint gave this nice tingly feeling on the lips. I do think it could be a bit more moisturizing for my lips as mine do tend to dry out as the weathet gets colder.

September 03, 2017

Smooth lips

I'm in love with this lip balm. I love how it's clear, smooth, and wax free. It hydrates my lips through the day leaving them with a shine and looking very moisturized.

August 14, 2017

My lips are never dry no more now thanks to eso lip balm

Long lasting relief of beautiful smooth lips. Now thanks to eso my lips are now smooth and ready for anything. Eso is perfect to fit in you're purse and comes in all different colors and flavors!

April 22, 2017

As someone who suffers from dry lips daily this is my go to lip balm, I love that it goes on super smooth and and lasts a long time meaning that I don't go through it as fast which is great because ill save more money on lip balms. I only have one problem with this lip balm, the circle packaging, it doesn't fit nicely in your pocket its also a larger shape, which isn't a bad thing quantity wise but it is in practicality.

2.8/5

April 11, 2017

I bought this product on sale to see what the big hype was about. I got it on sale due to not wanting to pay for full price. I like the shape of it. it fools tons of people not knowing what it is. The quality from this product is alright. did not see a really big change in my lip condition.

April 09, 2017

This product has me with very mixed feelings. I've used these for a few years now, but recently got the mint one and have found I really don't enjoy this product anymore. I've found that when I wear it my lips become really dry and flakey and I end up biting my lips more? I also don't like the taste of it at all when it gets in my mouth. It's hard to control the amount of product you actually put on too. I used to like them, but recently they definitely aren't my go-to.

November 22, 2016

The new ESO holiday sent lip balms are amazing! The soft hint of vanilla & the coco butter leave my lips feeling soft and rehydrated. Perfect for holiday gifts too!!