essence All Eyes On Me Multi-effect Mascara Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 945 in Mascara

March 25, 2017

Essence carries my all time fave drugstore mascaras because they are soooo effective and super affordable compared to any other brand! I have almost all of their mascaras. 2$) spend more when you can achieve the exact same look for a tool that costs less than $5?

March 18, 2017

I'm not one who spends a lot on cosmetics. If I can find a product that works well and is a good value, I'm in!! This mascara fits the bill. The price is right and it works well. The coverage is good without being clumpy. My lashes are long, dark, and separated. I have already bought this mascara more than once!!

2.8/5

February 28, 2017

it was just like any other mascara i have bought before, wasn't amazing, but also wasn't terrible. for the price you can buy it it is defiantly worth it in that case

November 08, 2016

I picked this up on a whim, and ended up loving it. I don't like clumpy lashes or the false lash look - I just want my lashes to look longer and darker, and this does the job nicely.
    The mascara is easy to apply, and I didn't experience any transfer or flaking throughout the day. It came off easily at night with makeup remover. I don't believe it's waterproof, but I never put that to the test.
    essence has some surprisingly good products for the price!

September 28, 2016

Its a great mascara for day time use to brighting up your eyes and make me look more awake. It lifts my lashes and it doesn't leave my lashes feeling too stiff or hard. It didn't thicken my lashes nor did it give me volume or separate my lashes.

September 17, 2016

This product is amazing of the price you pay. It definitely isn't the best mascara ever made, but it is a great cheap product. It goes on pretty smoothly, it can clump but it lasts fairly long. I have notice some fall out when wearing it but it isn't terrible amount of fall out compared to other products I have tried.

September 09, 2016

*I was shocked to find such a good product at Shoppers so inexpensive too! It was so good my daughters and I all bought more to have a back up one!!!!!

August 16, 2016

I was surprised by how much I loved this mascara, because it is sooo inexpensive. The brush is nice and small, and makes hitting every lash easy, and makes not making a mess even easier. It creates full, long, lashes and though the one I bought is not water proof, I didn't find an issue with leaking.

July 22, 2016

This Essence All Eyes On Me is the ultimate multi-effect mascara. Is supposed to create extra volume, length, curl, thickness, and separation all at once. I didn't find that it gave me any extra volume or thickness but did give me length, curl & separation. For the price I thought it was pretty good even though it didn't do all that it said. I did like the thin/small brush. Usually thickness & extra volume come with a larger brush , so this could be why it didn't do all that it said.

April 22, 2016

I didn't mind this mascara but I'm not sure that I would buy it again. The price point is great but I found it was fairly clumpy and didn't give the volume I wanted. If you want length then this will work great.