Essence Gel Nail Polishes Reviews
#97 in Nail Polish

July 11, 2019

Covers Well

European nail polish is great! This afforable gel nail polish covers well and dries quickly. I will contine to purchase and use this product. Thank you Luxembourg!

May 14, 2019

Going to get more!

I went to shoppers drug mart the other day and was looking for cheap nail polish and was not disappointed. I use Sally Hansen's gel polish top coat over most of my nail polish because working in a kitchen, my nail polish always chips and peels and this stuff prevents that.
    I bought the mint green color nail polish and absolutely loved it, after 2 coats the color was the same as it looked in the bottle and with the top coat it looked so shiny and close to gel nails. I kept the polish on without chips and such for about a week!

January 02, 2019

Good afforable nail polish

I really like this nail polish, I mean, you get what you pay for, it isn't high quality but for the price its pretty good! It doesn't chip easily and lasts pretty long - at least 3 days without chipping. I do find that it becomes thick pretty quickly.

October 24, 2018

Lasts without chipping

I have this Essence nail polish in two different shades. It covers very nicely with 2 thin coats, and lasts about 5 days before it starts to show signs of wear. I think this is amazing, I have some higher end nail polishes that cannot perform this well. The best part is the price, it is under $3. The colour range isn't huge, but the colours that are offered are within trend.

March 22, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Super pretty colors, but doesn't last very long.

I bought a super pretty aqua colors and I painted my nails with it. A day later, it was chipped everywhere. I didn't put a top coat on it so maybe it would last longer with a top coat on it. But i really liked the gel feel of it when it dried.

January 12, 2018

Good quality polish!

I am a nail polish fanatic and I'm always looking for good quality nail polish at an affordable price! I love the gel polish from essence, it is at a very affordable price, goes on smoothly and is long lasting

October 18, 2017

My new found love

I can honestly say that since I have discovered this gem not a week has gone by without me buying yet another wonderful color from this amazing line. It is so shiny and the colors are amazing. It lasts like nobody's business and I have never received so many compliments on my nails!

April 04, 2017

This nail polish works great for the price. If you are looking for a good nail polish for a good value money wise this is definitely my go to. It finishes so nicely and goes on smooth. I also havent had one dry out on me which is nice too.

March 26, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I bought the gel polish and top coat because they were on sale and I wanted to feel fancy. I'm not really big on bright colours on my nails so I went for the lightest pink #05 sweet as candy. And it was so cheap I couldn't not buy the top coat. I have never bought a top coat before and I am very happy with it! I don't usually wear nail polish day to day because I can't get through one sink of dishes without them needing to be redone.

That said this gel polish and top coat have survived their first sink of dishes. I'll probably start wearing it everyday! Pictured after dishes and keep in mind my skills still need some work. Also 2 coats of polish and 1 top coat.

Bought at Shoppers Drug Mart for $1.99!!!!!

March 05, 2017

They r so affordable that u can getting all the colours in the range and not doubt it. It is won't recommend getting all of them because some r misses. I have one colour called Indian summer. It is a bright corals pink colour. It goes on so smooth and thick and u surely do not need a second layer. Since it's gel, it lasts forever. They now have matte nail polishes too in the line if u r interested.