essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
Poor
0
Terrible
0

essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara Reviews

4.5/5
84% OF CHICKS DIG IT
6 reviews
Ranked #373 out of 888 in Mascara

    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 22, 2017

    J'ADORE ce mascara ! Presque chaque fois que je le mets, j'ai des commentaires sur mes yeux venant d'inconnus! Je recommande ce mascara pour un look très noir et imposant! Faire attention car lorsque le tube est neuf, il faut longtemps gratter notre brosse sur l'embout pour enlever l'excédent car sinon tous les cils se collent etc.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 20, 2017

    Pour celles d'entre vous qui comme moi n'ont pas 30$ et plus à dépenser sur un mascara, celui proposé par essence est une excellente option ! Ce mascara donne beaucoup de volume après un seul passage de la brosse sur les cils (peut-être un peu trop dramatique à mon goût, en fait, surtout pour les cils du bas). Ce mascara va me durer une éternité et son prix est très abordable. Par contre, je suis un peu déçue de la grosseur de la brosse, car elle permet un moins bon contrôle de la quantité de produit appliqué sur les cils. Je vais probablement le racheter puisque ce mascara dure toute la journée et la teinte noire est très très noire.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 05, 2016

    This is my current mascara and i like it a lot. I wanted a cheap mascara to help me make it to my first pay day (after being loooking for jobs for a month i was getting short on money) and i was surprised how well this product works. It gives volume and lenght. Yes it tends to clump a bit cause the brush deposits way too much product, but i found a solution. I use a defining mascara over it (cheap NYC, a red tube) and it makes my lashes look very nice. For the price i paid, i am really happy with it. :)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    January 28, 2016

    It might be good for people with long lashes, however for myself i did not like the brush, it was chunky and had an odd smell.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 18, 2015

    This is a great mascara! I found it to be pretty durable on days that I hit the gym with my mascara still on. It does not flake and it is easy to remove. It separates your lashes nicely and gives great volume but nothing too extreme. The only downfall of this product is that you must curl your lashes in order to get the most out of it. Definitely my new favorite go-to mascara!

    Updated On: December 18, 2015

    This is a great mascara! I found it to be pretty durable on days that I hit the gym with my mascara still on. It does not flake and it is easy to remove. It separates your lashes nicely and gives great volume but nothing too extreme. The only downfall of this product is that you must curl your lashes in order to get the most out of it. Definitely my new favorite go-to mascara! And only 5$!! :)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 29, 2015

    There were reviews on here for I love extreme volume mascara, but I have only tried the I love extreme CRAZY volume mascara so i began this on :P I am assuming they are different. This is the one in the big pink tube. This mascara is another one of Essence's super awesome products. For five bucks this mascara delivers results that rival my Chanel La Volume de Chanel and my MAC mascara! It is a little bit clumpy if you aren't careful but I don't exactly mind that myself. I like it when my lashes are super dark and super thick so it works for me! It is a must have and I will always repurchase this one!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


    Recent Activity



    jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad

    jhartigan earned the Beauty Guru badge

    pattyjld earned the Beauty Guru badge






    See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles