• Essence liquid lipstick

Essence liquid lipstick Reviews

Ranked #486 out of 1202 in Lipstick

1.5/5

November 12, 2016

If I could describe my feelings on this liquid lipstick in one word it would be "ugh". I found this product to be extremely thick, sticky and unflattering. The gloss looked like I had slathered honey on my lips, and all the colours reminded me of barbie playtime makeup I used to use as a kid. I bought 3 colours and didn't end up liking any of them. If that wasn't bad enough, a month later the product had separated and spilled in my makeup drawer. For $3.99 I thought it was a steal, but this product isn't even worth that much in my opinion. It honestly just looks like childrens makeup to me.

September 17, 2016

This lipsticks are amazing. I usully don't like glossy lips but I am in love with these! I bought 3 different colours of them! they are hydrating and there are beautiful shades and they are pretty long lasting especially for the price! I get 3-4 hours out of the application.

August 10, 2016

The Essence liquid lipsticks are so great. There are about 5 or 6 shades in the range and perform like high end products, and for only 4$ each, you can afford to snag the entire collection!. Beautiful shades for everyone and lasts a long time.

February 23, 2016

This is a nice liquid lipstick. It cost 3.99 at a Shoppers Drugmart. There were many shades. This lipstick does not dry matte and leaves your lips sticky. I personally don't have an issue with that. It has a good 3 hour staying power on me at least. I enjoy this lipstick and at the price I will repurchase different shades.