1 review
Essence of Argan Oil Reviews
Ranked #123 in Beauty Oil

Good - 0

November 21, 2014

This Moroccan oil is truly a miracle worker. I suffer from eczema and it seemed to have cleared it up where I have had problems with other brands before. I mean clears the problem up within a couple of days. I also have been using it on my cuticles and face. It instantly soaks in and makes my skin smooth, soft, and hydrated. It comes in a bottle that has a silver top and bottom and glass in the middle. The top is a pump action. One pump of oil covers hands and face. My cuticles and fingers crack and this oil instantly clears up the skin snags and hang nails. You can also use this oil on your body, in your bath water and in your hair. For a 30 ml bottle costs about $84 which lasts me a couple of months. My husband uses the oil for his finger and face too. Which I find a bit funny because he usually has an oily face. You would think that it would make his face oiler, but it doesn't. I would highly recommend this product. You can purchase this product online under its name.

Updated On: November 21, 2014

My brother in law told me that I looked great. I thanked him and he said "No really, you look great". So I believe this Argan oil is making me look younger.