essence Superfine Eye Liner Pen

essence Superfine Eye Liner Pen Reviews

Ranked #531 out of 848 in Eye Liner

April 16, 2017

For four dollars, I find this eyeliner pen preforms very well. I bought it in waterproof formula because my eyes are sensitive to wind and sunshine. Even though it is superfine, you can still draw thicker lines. The waterproof formula stays put the whole day.

April 04, 2017

I found this product at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and figured I'd pick it up to at least try. First of all, the price is absolutely amazing. I didn't have high expectations for this product because it's so cheap, but I absolutely love it! I typically use gel liners for my winged eyeliner, and had never tried an eyeliner pen before. The application is so easy, and I find that this product lasts longer on my eyes than the gel products (with and without an eye primer). I will absolutely be purchasing this item again and again!

February 27, 2017

This very fine eyeliner is perfect for deep eyes. It is waterproof and easy to apply. The shade in black is perfect for every type of looks. If I could change one thing about this product, it would be a sturdier tip.

May 04, 2015

I just tried this last night, so I haven't given it a day's worth of wear, but for $2.99 you certainly can't complain about the price. With the initial test I found the product easy to work with, I even tried a little wing, which I don't usually do and found it quite easy to accomplish because the tip was long and the the fluid quite wet but quick drying. I continue to find really decent products among the Essence line. Not all of it is a winner, but quite a bit is worth it.

September 08, 2014

For the price of this eyeliner pen and the quality it gives you is AMAZING!!! Of course it is not any high-end eyeliner pen but it does give you a dark black colour that is quite fantastic for the price you pay for it! Would recommend for those who are trying makeup for the first time, wants a cheap alternative for eyeliner or those who want to try winged eyeliner without wasting their expensive eyeliner

March 07, 2014

This is an ok eyeliner. I appreciate how fine the tip tapers to, but I find that it also loses control this way. I also find that there is a really funny smell with this. It also sort of stains purple, even on my hand. Its also really hard to correct for mistakes when this is dry as, it sort of flakes off when you rub on it. This is not waterproof, and will run with water, tears or rain. This also can smudge.

Updated On: July 08, 2016

This is not recommended. Despite how good the tip is, it wears out incredibly fast, and the color takes longer to reach the tip the more you use this.

June 26, 2013

That eyeliner is a marker so it's way more easy to put and also you don't have the problem to use a pen sharpener. It stay a long time. really like it because it's a very cheap price also

MichelleBunce earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!