• Essie in Rock the Boat
  • Essie in Rock the Boat

Essie in Rock the Boat Reviews

Ranked #629 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

March 22, 2016

I love the color of this nail polish, but I do have an issue with the fact that it is not opaque and takes at least 3 coats to really show its true color. I was lucky enough to find this at a dollar store and got it for $1 but perhaps it had expired and that is why it wasn't opaque, although I have heard others take issue with the formula of Essie nail polishes more than once before. That being said, it does have pretty good staying power assuming you use a good base and top coat.

May 14, 2015

This is such a fun colour and it is a must try for anyone who hasn't already! I love the baby blue it is such a nice and daring colour to wear. It brightens up any outfit and adds that extra cute touch to your look.

April 02, 2015

This is my go to business casual lucky colour, it matches my blazer and favourite pencil skirt nicely

February 26, 2015

The color of this Essie polish is beautiful. I'm more of an earthtones gal, but I just had to have this color. It is a bit pricey, but once you get it on your nails, you will be amazed.

September 19, 2014

Very pretty periwinkle blue.
    Applied a bit streaky but I was able to hide it with a 3rd coat.
    From the Naughty Nautical collection.