essie Treat Love & Color Reviews
#1 in Nail Care

TREAT LOVE & COLOR offers stronger nails in just one week in our first advanced, 1-step strength and color formula. no base or top coat needed. hard-hitting results in shades that will knock you off your feet.

TREAT LOVE & COLOR renforce les ongles en aussi peu qu’une semaine avec sa formule couleur fortifiante avancée en une étape. aucune couche de base n’est nécessaire. des résultats saisissants dans des nuances à tomber par terre.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 28, 2019

Treat Yourself

This has definitely upped the came on nail polish. The claims on the bottle are true, this does last longer and is stronger. Typically my nail polish will not make it past 2 days of wear and tear thought washing dishes. This nail polish has lasted me about a week and a half which its an amazing return. There's a nice array of colors and shine is beautiful. It is a little on the price side but worth the money because of how long it lasts. I received this free product in return for a review.

April 20, 2019

New brush wows

I left these at my parents by accident so it took a while to be able to write this review effectively having worn it for the past 14 days I can say that this is a freaking long lasting polish. It's not shellac/gel strong but it's going to do the trick if you go away for a week or if you do a lot of typing at work as I do.

It's supposed to strengthen your nails, and help with splitting and it's hard to tell from just two weeks but I didn't have any splits while I was wearing it.

The brush is different from most of the Essie brushes, it's thicker and because of that you get less brushstrokes then you normally get with metallic colours.

I did receive this polish for free, but I would purchase it again in a different colour.

April 09, 2019

Essie Treat Love & Color

This product is INCREDIBLE!! My nails have never been more healthy then they have been as they are now! I would TOTALLY recommend this product to everyone!

April 09, 2019

Love it

I bought a bottle of Essie Treat and Color on a buy one get one deal. I loved that it seems to be a true all in one. While it only lasted about 4 days for me, I should mention that I wash my hands often for my job. Color was coppery, very pretty, and it removed quite easily.

April 06, 2019

I love this polish!!

I was SO excited to be chosen for this product review for ESSIE- TLC/ Treat, Love and Colour- Metallics. I’ve always loved Essie. This type of formula is no different. I LOVE it!
    It’s truly a all in one. No need for base coat and top coat. It’s also a nail hardener. All in this cute little bottle.
    My nails have always been kinda short. They broke and chipped a lot. It’s hard when you are trying to grow them and want to wear polish. You need to use a base coat, a coat of something to harden your nails, top coat and the nail polish somewhere in all that.
    That’s why I was so excited about this new formula from Essie. It’s truly a all in one.
    The best part: it actually works!! It does exactly what it says it will.
    I put on two light coats of this polish, I choose two bottles, I bought one and the other one was from ChickAdvisor and Essie for testing purposes. I got: PowerPlunge and Steal the Lead.
    The consistency is good, the polish goes on really nicely. I did two light coats and that was perfect for my nails.
    I wore the polish for 9 days. It actually stayed on the entire 9 days without chipping. I wasn’t expecting it to last as long as it did, but it actually stayed on without chipping off. At that point I did dishes without dish gloves and after I was done a little bit later my nail polish did start to chip.
    When I took the polish off my nails were longer than when I started. They didn’t break like they usually do. They were definitely a little longer as it had been nine days.
    I am a total fan! I took one star away for the price. I love the Essie brand but they are a little on the pricey side.
    Excellent stuff!! Thank you ChickAdvisor and Essie for the gifted product.
    All opinions are my own. 💙

Updated On: April 07, 2019

*Update: my nails are actually stronger. They have not peeled or broke like they tend to do. Very impressed with this formula. 😍

April 05, 2019

It's fabulous

The mealic purple is a cool way to welcome spring. It's flattering on all skin tones. This creative purple sparkly nail polish proves that not all that glitters has to be gold (or silver). This sparkly nails go well with everything and last very longs for days without top coat.

April 05, 2019

Love me some Metallics !!

I love this nail polish!
    It was easy to apply, didn’t take a million coats, one for a light colour and two for a more obvious colour. It didn’t last the entire week when I didn’t put a top coat on it but when I did , it lasted two weeks!
    I love the ability to add more coats to change the colour and it is very eye catching I had tons of people notice this nail polish!
    I would defenitly recommend this to people for a try!
    Good quality, beautiful colour, lasts a good amount of time! Not much I can say that’s negative.
    Thank you chuck advisor for getting me this product for free! And I feel lucky to have had the ability to review it.
    For a salon quality colour you can get at home, try this line of nail polishes! You won’t be disappointed.

April 04, 2019

Week long wear

this nail polish has good color, easy application, and lasts all week. dont know if it really strengthens, but it is a decent polish. Has not chipped/very minor for a week. Would buy this again, maybe try the other colors too

April 02, 2019

Lasts long!

This product claims to make your nails stronger in 1 week and have 60% less peeling.... it definitely does the trick! My nails didn't peel for a whole week! Best nail polish I've used. It's hard to judge if it made my nails any stronger, but I'm still using it. I'm not giving up on this nail polish.

April 02, 2019

Super produits!

Je suis une grande fan de vernis à ongle! J’en porte très souvent! Malheureusement, la plus part de ceux que je teste ne me conviennent pas! ( tient à peine une journée, casse les ongles... etc) Ce nouveau Essie est tout simplement parfait! Il tient très bien une semaine sans écaillent, la couleur est belle! Je suis fan à 100% ( chose qui est très rare pour un vernis! )