Prestige Item
Estée Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

May 12, 2021

Looks excellent on my skin

This foundation is awesome. It closely matches my skin tone and easily blends into my skin. After apply and letting the foundation settle in place, my skin looks so natural, even toned and flawless!! I also love the fact it has a medium coverage but buildable to full. Love it!!!

May 02, 2021

Second Skin Finish

Love this because it doesn’t feel like you are wearing anything and the coverage is just right. I find it a bit expensive, but it is a quality product that I wear when going out not for everyday.

December 23, 2020

Amazing finish

It is light weight and feels amazing on your skin.It does give good coverage on my skin and makes it perfect to flaunt ..going to buy again and again..

December 10, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Never regret!

I was initially skeptical of this lotion because reviews on it really differs and I was afraid for my horribly sensitive skin. In the end, it performed like a dream. It kept my skin wonderfully moisturised in an air conditioned room at night.

December 01, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Flawless medium

My second favorite cosmetic brand out there.An ideal choice sold to me, as it provides a flawless medium to full coverage for a look that stays vibrant and fresh whether it’s a workday, a gathering, or party.

November 30, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Excellent, like always

Excellent product. Only takes a little bit to cover my face. The only thing I do not like is if I touch my face a small amount will come off. I have used setting powder and it doesn't work. but overall love it.

July 21, 2020
    Pakistan

recommended guys!

This is my go to Foundation. Lovethe finish. its best for my oily skin. I use it on regular basis n its staying poweris also gud. totally worth the money

May 18, 2020

Still prefer the double wear foundation

I normally use Estee Lauder's double wear foundation but I wanted to switch things up so I purchased this light version instead. I find that this product doesn't stretch far. I use a beauty blender to apply and I have to use a ton of product to cover my face and it tends to look patchy. I will stick to using the original double wear foundation.

May 14, 2020

Great coverage

I had a makeup artist put this on me on my wedding day and have been a fan ever since! Amazing coverage and goes on nice and even without looking cakey.

February 28, 2020
    Calderdale, United Kingdom

A daily must!

I have always struggled to find a foundation for everyday wear in the week for work that wasn’t heavy and took forever to blend. A friend gave me this as a present and I have been hooked ever since.
    Super easy to apply and gives a even coverage without caking.
    My skin doesn’t feel heavy and can breath. I have tried cheaper foundations but found I was never happy with the application so was a waste of money. Would recommend!