Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 946 in Lip Balm

• A highly effective balm that soothes and moisturises dry and cracked lips, as well as the perioral area around the lips
• Reduces redness due to dryness and calms skin irritation
• Helps protect the lips’ moisture barrier

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

May 31, 2017

I have dry, peeling and cracked skin around my mouth and nothing worked. I've tried oils, Vaseline, Clinique and a lot of high end products. Nothing worked until Eucerin! This product is my holy grail now. It healed my skin overnight. How amazing is that? I wish I found this sooner. It would have absolutely saved me a lot of frustration and money.

April 14, 2017

This stuff is amazing. I love the way it doesnt leave your lips feeling greesey, and it doesn't have any weird tastes. I love the light sheen it gives to my lips when I put it on them. This is forsure one of my fave lip balms of all time!

April 13, 2017

When I purchased this, I was told to buy it by my sister. She said she uses this brand for her baby's dry skin. At the time I had lips so chapped, I'm still convinced I had canker sore. It healed my lips in a matter of a day! Ever since that day last year, I do not use any other lip balm!

January 21, 2017

Love this product especially if you struggle with very dry lips & I do. Put it on before going to sleep at night & wake up with softer lips! I have also purchased this for my daughter because she has the same problem!

December 20, 2016

I absolutely love this lip balm. I've struggled for years with dry cracked lips especially in the winter. Im so happy I found this one. It's not greasy, a little will most definitely do and it doesn't leave behind a film or taste. Even my kids use it

October 02, 2016

One of my favourite lip balm, it has the same result as vaseline. When it's really cold outside my lips get really dry and start cracking and I apply it at least twice a day for a week and it heals them right away. Recommend it!!!!

April 18, 2016

Really works well at repairing chapped lips and help protect from drying out.. the only thing is you'd have to like the texture. I'm not a fan for during the day.. but it's perfect at night.. works better in my opinion (keeps it on your lips longer). Will continue to repurchase!

April 18, 2016

A really amazing lip balm but I'm not a fan of how it feels on my lips I'm to picky when it comes to that. But it's great for damaged lips I would use this anyways as a recovery lip balm

April 14, 2016

A great intensive lip balm! It is a great way to recover from sun, or wind damage! It is affordable and it works incredibly well at healing the dead skin on my lips

April 03, 2016

I live in a building that has heat switched on from October to May, which I cannot control. In the past I've used stick balms that I've usually had to reapply every 1/2 hour or so, not to mention the dryness and cracked lips that always happen moreso in the winter. This balm lasts for hours, also make sure to apply just before bedtime for intense moisturizing during the night.