Europe's Best Frozen Fruit Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 12, 2017

Not bad product but pricey.

Definitely convenient to have on hand for smoothies but on the pricey side unless you catch them on sale. Product is good but you can get other brands for cheaper and the quality is just as good. Would recommend if on sale.

1.5/5

June 12, 2017

Strawberries are supposed to be red

I'm sure I have tried this brand of frozen fruit before, and it was OK, but the last bag of strawberries I bought was terrible. It was on sale at almost half price, so it seemed like a good deal, but it really wasn't worth it. About 75% of the bag was barely pink, and some were even white. There were some that were nice and red on the bottom of the berry, but the tops were white. It was as if the fruit had been picked and processed before it was fully ripe. I realize that freezing changes the texture of the fruit, but it usually makes them softer and mushier as they thaw. These were still tough and slightly hard, and quite tart, just like unripened berries. I have been eating them anyway, because I didn't want to waste them, and it wasn't really worth going back to the store, but I am really disappointed, and can't wait for the bag to be finished so I can buy another brand. I really don't know that I would try this brand again. Possibly once more, just to see if this was a one time occurrence. If another bag should prove to be just as poor quality, I will definitely be going back to the store with it, and taking a pass on this brand again.

June 06, 2017

I love the taste of Europe's Best Frozen Fruit.I like to eat them sometimes in bowl with doll hop of Ice Cream on top,tastes so good.Sometimes I use the Fruit in a Smoothie or in a dish with Whipped Cream.Where there is just the two of us ,I don't mind about the price so much but for anyone with a couple of kids,it would be a little hard purchasing every week.The price is just too high as far as I am concerned.I do recommend this product for you to try but,I also have to mention the price is high also.

June 06, 2017

I love frozen fruit in my smoothies or when I prepare yogurt for the week. It's always cut in nice sizes and never clumped together. I also like that they have mixes of fruits, like the caribbean treasures one. I prefer to buy them on sale though because I think they're a bit expensive full price.

April 08, 2016

I love having frozen fruit in my freezer! The only downside to this particular brand is that it is quite pricey when it is not on sale, and in my opinion, don't taste any different from the store brands. When they go on sale, I buy a lot, because my new obsession is smoothie bowls in the morning :)

April 08, 2016

I've tried the frozen Europe's and I was not disappointed at all. We always buy the frozen strawberries and we use it for smoothies. I wish they would come up with frozen bananas in that brand.

March 16, 2016

The thing that appealed to me the most about the Europe's Best Frozen Fruit
    was the fruit combinations/options. Better options then other brands in comparison.
    I find them quite expensive for a frozen product but I still like to have frozen fruit
    to add to yogurt or smoothies.

March 16, 2016

Average tasting, I actually think I expected more flavour, more burst of flavour upoin eating, but tasted like any other brand of frozen fruits.
    I think the marketing " Europe's best" gave me higher expectations, but I tasted no difference (in my opinion) from the other cheaper brands or even store brand frozen fruits.

For the price that these cost more, I will pass....

February 27, 2016

The Eurpoe's Best Frozen Fruit are great during winter times when there is less fresh fruit available in the grocery store. These are great for salads, smoothies and recipes. I also use these to make my baby pureed food. They taste amazingly fresh. They are a bit expensive but sometimes they come on sale.

October 02, 2015

You can find Europe's Best Fruit in the grocery section of most grocery stores. It's an awesome product to have in your freezer for making smoothies and mixing into desserts.