Eva-nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask Reviews
#918 in Hair Care

September 27, 2017

Can't wait to get the full size!

I tried this amazing smelling evahairnyc therapy session hair mask yesterday morning, I love the results! This complimentary sample I received from influenster was a little difficult to spread through my dry hair. I let it sit for 5 minutes, and air dry. My hair is still so soft, and I love how it still smells soooooo good. It feels stronger, looks shinier, and is less brittle. Worth buying!

September 21, 2017

I'm hooked

Got this free for testing purposes. First of all something about the smell had me hooked. Then I used it and it left my hair smooth, shinny, and soft. I will keep using this.

March 13, 2017

You can use this as a weekly hair treatment or deep daily hair conditioner. This is great in the winter months. It helps to alleviate dry scalp and makes your hair feel less brittle. I loved how shiny my hair look and how silky it felt. I, however, would not use this in the summer months, as it left my hair feeling greasier than normal.

February 25, 2016

First tried this in my Ipsy bag and and fell in love. I had to order the full size container from Ulta. 16.9oz for $14.99 It smells AMAZING and works like magic on dry / split ends. Due to bleaching my ends had become fried and unmanageable. This product seals and strengthens and left my hair feeling soft, shiny and smelling fantastic! Best hair mask I've ever used!

February 05, 2016

I first got this as a sample from my ipsy glam bag, FELL in love!! having dry , curly hair, im always looking for a great moisturizing conditioner. This makes my hair feel so soft, and the smell in heavenly !! I stocked up on this for sure!!!

October 15, 2015

I really loved the scent. Left it on my hair for about 5 minutes and it left is soft and smooth.

September 01, 2015

ir works great, noticeable different on my split ends, i love Argan oil to

September 01, 2015

This is a great hair mask. It contains keravis protein and aragan oil. It deeply conditions, repairs, and strengthens my hair. I love the smell too!

April 20, 2015

It not only smells incredible but your hair feels silky smooth and healthy after you use it! My new favourite hair must have!

December 11, 2014

This product is amazing! I use it when I need extra hydration on my hair ends. It smells nice and does a great job.