Good

Evelyn & Crabtree Naturals Cocoa Butter Nutmeg & Cardamom Body Butter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #672 out of 1079 in Bath & Body

Our most emollient and protective formula is excellent for dry, chapped or stressed skin. Blended with heaps of cocoa butter (8%), shea butter, olive oil, beeswax, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil with antioxidant nutmeg and cardamom extracts, this body butter soothes, moisturizes and helps improve skin elasticity. For more information, please visit www.crabtree-evelyn.com/.

July 22, 2011

I recently purchased 7 jars of Evelyn & Crabtree "Naturals Coco Butter, Nutmeg & Cardamom Body Butter". Yes, 7, lol. They're discontinuing that product so I stocked up. I've tried a lot of different body butters but that one is so very moisturizing! And the moisture lasts and lasts. It's not like one of those moisturizers that feel good when you apply it but disappears in an hour. This one actually lasts all day and until you shower. I have super dry skin, so for me to say this, means a lot. The only problem with this body butter is I keep touching my arms. Did I mention it smells yummy?

Anyone Picked?!

Product Review Club

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme