Everyday Minerals Semi-matte Mineral Foundation Base in Sweet Almond
Good

Everyday Minerals Semi-matte Mineral Foundation Base in Sweet Almond Reviews

Ranked #641 out of 675 in Foundation

September 08, 2016

I use Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation over my tinted moisturizer and it smooths out any imperfections nicely! I would recommend this product for people who already have clear skin, as it doesn't give full coverage. You don't need a lot to get the desired effect. Where I live in Canada, Maybelline seems to only sell three shades so depending on the season it can be a little dark for my skin tone. The packaging can be inefficient; when the product begins to run out there tends to be some wasted powder that I can never seem to get to. I do like this product though, and for people who already have clear skin but just want to airbrush things a bit, it is a very effective and easy-to-use product.

September 28, 2009

Great mineral foundation for a great price when purchased in a kit. It's a little more expensive to purchase alone ($12). Doesn't break me out and provides just the right amount of coverage. It's also build-able if more coverage is desired. Very easy to work with, the packaging is practical (sifter holes have a cover), and an ample amount of product is given. The color matches my skin tone very well.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale