4.1/5
Evian Facial Spray Reviews
#40 in Facial Spray

Hydrate, Moisturizes. Refreshes. Tones. Helps to fix make-up.

September 01, 2017

Holy grail

I love this product so much I apply and use it before and after i put my makeup on and I assure you guys youre makeup will stay longer! I have oily skin and it works wonder for me!

July 31, 2017

fait tellement du bien, surtout en été!

Il fait tellement du bien, surtout en été! Bien hydratant, eau fraiche qui soulage en été. It's a match! j'aime beaucoup, j'ai fait tester mon frère il adore, et mon chat aussi! Facilite l'endormissement!

June 20, 2017

Refreshing and hydrating

Evian facial spray was a favourite of mine when it first came out. I like to apply it before and after makeup application. If im in a dry room or in the winter months I like to mist my face to help hydrate it. It's also really good if you get a sunburn . It's great on a hot day to help cool you off . You can find it at Shoppers Drugmart

August 04, 2016

I have been using this since it came out, years ago. This is especially nice on these hot, humid days. It also helps set your makeup. I like to have one in my purse, one in my locker, and one in my gym bag.

May 05, 2015

I love this in the summer especially, offering an extra boost of hydration for my face. It just feels great when you mist it on! They also offer in a few can sizes so you can get a mini can to carry with you.

May 05, 2015

I've always seen this in stores and always wanted to try it! I'm not wearing makeup today so I can't tell how well it works in conjunction with that, but I tried it anyways and I like it so far! The only thing I'm not a fan of, is that it's almost similar to a can of hairspray, and I'm not fond of spraying it on my face. I would have liked a pump or squeeze function type of spray. But otherwise, can't complain!

March 23, 2015

This is in my humid summer survival kit. Im addicted to facial sprays. I do refrigerate them too, for those really hot days :)

March 23, 2015

You see, an extremely fine mist of water spritzed over your face after you've completed your makeup adds the perfect finishing touch to keep your beauty products in place. I used it to refresh my face since I live in 4 season area especially during the winter and summer months.
    The fine mist is powered by pure nitrogen and I always experience an uniform application. Other facial sprays tend to come with pumps, and they can be hit or miss when it comes to an even spray on your face.

While I've known and used Evian Facial Spray for years, I just recently learned some interesting facts about this dermatologist tested and hypo-allergenic beauty tool.

1.7/5

August 09, 2014

I got a twin pack at Sephora for $12. A bit pricey. It's two 50ml facial spray mini cans. The sprays don't last very long. I wish there was some way you could fill them up because it dies pretty quickly. Not environmentally friendly. Very disappointing product.

June 14, 2014

I work shift work and start my day early! I leave a can of this in my locker and spritz before I start my shift and at the end. It totally revives me. I have tried other facial sprays but Evian smells the best. I guess cause it's the original mineral water.i