Evian Facial Spray Reviews
#95 in Facial Mist

Hydrate, Moisturizes. Refreshes. Tones. Helps to fix make-up.

June 02, 2020

So refreshing!

I really like this as it is very refreshing and feels really nice on my face. I got it from Costco on sale and at a very affordable price. I would recommend purchasing!

February 06, 2019

LOVE IT

This is a perfect face mist. I love the mineral water mist it is so refreshing. I love using it in the morning before I start my day. It makes my skin look and feel amazing. It is less dry in the winter time when my skin suffers the most, and so refreshing on hot summer days. It's very affordable and last a long time. I highly recommend it.

December 22, 2018

Best water mist

I adore this product. It makes my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Love the packaging and it’s just so easy to throw in my handbag or to travel with. Definitely will repurchase this again and again !

April 22, 2018

Worth every penny!

This is THE BEST 100% natural facial mist. It’s honestly water in a spray can but I love it and I’m obsessed with it. I love using it in the summer to keep cool and keep my face fresh- it’s so light weight and doesn’t ever give you the yucky feeling of creams/oils/serums

September 01, 2017

Holy grail

I love this product so much I apply and use it before and after i put my makeup on and I assure you guys youre makeup will stay longer! I have oily skin and it works wonder for me!

July 31, 2017

fait tellement du bien, surtout en été!

Il fait tellement du bien, surtout en été! Bien hydratant, eau fraiche qui soulage en été. It's a match! j'aime beaucoup, j'ai fait tester mon frère il adore, et mon chat aussi! Facilite l'endormissement!

June 20, 2017

Refreshing and hydrating

Evian facial spray was a favourite of mine when it first came out. I like to apply it before and after makeup application. If im in a dry room or in the winter months I like to mist my face to help hydrate it. It's also really good if you get a sunburn . It's great on a hot day to help cool you off . You can find it at Shoppers Drugmart

August 04, 2016

I have been using this since it came out, years ago. This is especially nice on these hot, humid days. It also helps set your makeup. I like to have one in my purse, one in my locker, and one in my gym bag.

May 05, 2015

I love this in the summer especially, offering an extra boost of hydration for my face. It just feels great when you mist it on! They also offer in a few can sizes so you can get a mini can to carry with you.

May 05, 2015

I've always seen this in stores and always wanted to try it! I'm not wearing makeup today so I can't tell how well it works in conjunction with that, but I tried it anyways and I like it so far! The only thing I'm not a fan of, is that it's almost similar to a can of hairspray, and I'm not fond of spraying it on my face. I would have liked a pump or squeeze function type of spray. But otherwise, can't complain!