Avène Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water Reviews

A mineral-rich water that softens and soothes sensitive skin. It leaves a barrier that soothes the skin. Works for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or diaper rash. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

March 22, 2019

Fresh

I've started to use this product in the summer as a gift from my aunt. I apply this after my make-up and use the travel size throughout the day when I feel my skin is dry or humid in the summer time. It feels very refreshing and relives my skin. The aerosol spray gives a more defined particles which makes product go very evenly throughout the skin. They usually have deals from time to time at shoppers so I buy bulks for a better value.

March 22, 2019

Thermal Spring Water

Softening
    Calming
    Your skin will feel wrapped in soothing softness. All the gentle purity of Avène Thermal Spring Water provides long-lasting protection

March 15, 2019

Awesome product for dry itchy skin!

I use this lots and for many different things. In the summer it’s a nice face refresher at the beach or pool and in the winter it helps relieve my dry skin. I’ve also used it on my children’s rashes as it’s SO gentle yet extremely effective.

January 25, 2019

A product that everyone should have

This product is amazing, it refreshes and calms you in times of high heat, irritated skin, even works for babies. I use it when my skin is irritated by rosacea. I love this product and I always carry one with me!

January 24, 2019

REALLY EFFECTIVE A MUST BUY!

I have a very sensitive skin, and most of the time, some of my cleansers do burns midway of my wash, and this product really helps me relieved all the pain and red burns on my skin. I always used it day and night or whenever my skin needs hydration especially on dry winter and hot summer. It really is refreshing and love to use it. it helped me so much in so many ways and I really recommend everyone to get one. It may be look like its just a waste of money seeing as its just water anyway. But TRUST ME! ITS WORTH IT! especially when you're travelling and there's no water in reach to wash your face or to at least feel rejuvenated, this product really helps me with that trouble. I always have it in my pouch and never leaving it behind. I do work at home though, my office is just beside my bedroom, but going to the washroom and wetting my hands isn't really a fun thing after being on computer for 8-10 hours a day, so I always have this near me too. especially when I sometimes feel sleepy, I always spray this to freshen me up or if my face is really oily. SO PLEASE DO BUY IT AND DON'T MISS THE BENEFITS IT CAN GIVE TO YOUR SKIN. FEED THAT SKIN WITH THIS PRODUCT, AT LEAST LESS CHEMICALS FOR THE SKIN!

January 22, 2019

Keeps you hydrated

This is great for a quick dose of hydration to the face and/or body. I love using this at the beach in the summer or when I’m on vacation. It both cools me off and makes me feel hydrated. But it’s also nice in the middle of winter when my skin is at its most parched. It comes in a a large aerosol spray can, and each can lasts me awhile! I will continue to repurchase. :) Definitely recommended!

October 05, 2018

Refreshing

A wonderful product! I was super impressed with the water in a can idea. No scent which i loved. Perfect for a cool down while sun bathing or for after sun. Great as a facial spray as it does not clog pores. Love love love

September 19, 2018

Perfect spray

It’s a super good spray. The price is super affordable as well. The water is super gentle and I’m not allergic to it even when my skin is super sensitive. It feels refreshing and cool on my face.

September 15, 2018

Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water

I received this in one of my monthly beauty box subscriptions. It came at the perfect time of year. It feels very cool & refreshing after a little too much sun.

August 08, 2018

Amazing

I truly love this mist!! It's very refreshing especially on hot days. Besides my face, I usually spray it on my chest and arms. Right behind the neck is great too for a cooling sensation. I love the fact that it doesn't have any scent whatsoever, so if you're using any scented products, it won't counteract the scents :)