Avène Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water Reviews
#2 in Face Spray

A mineral-rich water that softens and soothes sensitive skin. It leaves a barrier that soothes the skin. Works for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or diaper rash. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

August 27, 2019

I'm on my fourth bottle and counting

This mist makes my face feel soft and fresh. I've incorporated this into my skincare routine. I spritz some to my face after I put on my toner.
    I've consumed several bottles of this already. 🤣

What to love: Everything!!!
    What not to love: I finish it so fast. 😭

August 27, 2019

Will always buy

It’s a great refresher. It hydrates skin. Great to use before moisturizer as well as after. It will give a boost of hydration. I always use it at night after my skin care and my face feels amazing. Great for summer heat as well

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Refreshing

This is a refreshing fast mist made of spring water. It’s super gentle because of being water. I’ve repurchased this product because I love the quality and how it refreshes me so much with its fine mist when my face is hot.

July 30, 2019

Unexpected fan

I hate to say it, but I fell in love with this product. At first, I was completely baffled by this product and it's uses. Having a bottle on hand, I found this product worked wonders during the hotter days. When my skin needs a refreshing mist, this product comes in handy. I do have very dry skin and it just helps. It may sound silly, it also helps cool your skin off after it has become irritated by other factors. I like to use facial hair bleaching cream and using this product after helps keep my skin nice and happy.

June 29, 2019
    Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore

Best facial mist so far!

I haven't got to know or explore much facial mist products out there i the market... I'm happy to say i can afford this... Best facial mist I've come across so far! Might change to Sephora one instead of drugstore ones! So far so good I'd say... Skin feels cool and refreshed!

April 18, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin

I have been using it since last year when my skin broke out and nothing would help. That’s when I read the reviews for this line and started with this spring water and that totally changes the look of my skin. The acne cleared in a few months and now my skin has this glow that makes it look so healthy. One bottle lasts me months so great value as well
    2 thumbs up

April 10, 2019

Use It everyday

I enjoy using the Avene Thermal Spring Water and I use it every day. I use Avene Thermal Spring Water several ways as a toner, to keep my skin fresh & cool in the summer, to keep my skin hydrated in the winter and most importantly to ease the redness when my skin is irritated and itchy. The Avene Thermal Spring Water works great for my sensitive skin and I will keep buying it

April 02, 2019

Refreshing Facial Spray

Such a refreshing and soothing product. Would recommend this to indiviluals with sensitive skin. I have extremely sensitive skin so I use this product after any type of acne treatment or any time I use a face mask. Although it is more on the expensive side if you have a need for it it is definitely worth it.

March 26, 2019

help set your makeup naturally

this is just like having a little water on your face, i find it can help set make up and is really easy to use and lasts a super line time, i would recommend to anyone who likes water mists, this one is a good price

March 22, 2019

Fresh

I've started to use this product in the summer as a gift from my aunt. I apply this after my make-up and use the travel size throughout the day when I feel my skin is dry or humid in the summer time. It feels very refreshing and relives my skin. The aerosol spray gives a more defined particles which makes product go very evenly throughout the skin. They usually have deals from time to time at shoppers so I buy bulks for a better value.