Avène Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water Reviews

A mineral-rich water that softens and soothes sensitive skin. It leaves a barrier that soothes the skin. Works for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or diaper rash. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

2.7/5

August 03, 2020

Bien, cependant...

Bon produit, mais honnêtement, un spray/vaporisateur d'eau ferait sûrement le même effet. Sinon, l'emballage est pratique. Mettre le produit au réfrigérateur pour plus de fraîcheur

July 18, 2020

A must have for your skin

Wonderful! And worthwhile to have in your routine. I buy these over and over. Feels fantastic on the skin and has a multitude of uses. For an extra boost of hydration and freshness keep it cool in the fridge.

June 22, 2020

love it

I apply every morning my AVÈNE EAU THERMALE THERMAL SPRING WATER spray in my bare face, as preparation for my make up. and also during the day when I want to refresh my skin. I highly recommended it.

May 22, 2020

Summers secret

Great great great for summer. Light mist . Does not make your makeup run . Refreshing. I have been a fan for years and i will continue to be. Other leave a sticky resedue. But this one has the science down . Great for all skin types

April 23, 2020

Refreshing and calming

I enjoy using this products after the gym or a face mask as if helps calm hot/ inertia Ted skin. It has no scent and feels light and pure on the skin. Convenient to have on hand for a hot summer day.

April 20, 2020

My only facial water

I love the Avene eau thermal spring water. it is super refreshing and really helps with dry skin. it is one of the only facial waters that doesn't make me break out! It is really refreshing to store in the fridge for a bit and spray it on your body especially after a hot or long day! I always re stock before i run out!!!

April 11, 2020

Sensation de fraîcheur instantanée

J'adore utiliser cette eau thermale l'été afin de me rafraîchir le visage. Elle laisse un fini brillant et une sensation de légèreté sur la peau. Je vous la recommande!

April 01, 2020

Spring all year

I love this product. I use it all year round. It. It is a breath of spring any day. It just feel so nice. Even my husband uses it. Love it in the summer to cool me down on a hot day. Must needed moisture anytime. I have one in my purse for whenever I need a pick me up.

March 25, 2020

Great for dry skin!

Very very hydrating! Whenever I have red patches on my face from irritation or dryness, this is the only product I trust to use on it. It works wonders and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed! Worth every penny and I recommend it to anyone that’s suffering from dry skin!

February 29, 2020

I would buy this product again and again.

My sister once told me about this product but I didn't understand what is it, so I decided to buy. I tried and I really liked. Been honest I don't know how this product works but I always feel so refreshed after using it