Avène Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water Reviews

A mineral-rich water that softens and soothes sensitive skin. It leaves a barrier that soothes the skin. Works for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or diaper rash. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

July 20, 2021
    Mongolia

Refreshing!

I love using it during the summer to refresh my face. It mists really fine and gives the perfect amount of hydration to skin when you need for a finished makeup look. It gives a soothing effect that feels lovely when you stayed outside for too long and your skin feels irritated.

I also love that this comes in different sizes, such as for travelling. I want to remind that this is not a miracle that will tackle all your skincare problems at once, to me the most important things is the feeling you get after each use.

Quick tip: You are able to buy the bestselling French skincare products in France or any other European countries at very affordable price, for example I bought this for like 4 bucks at a French supermarket. Will definitely stock up on this during my future travels overseas.

May 11, 2021

Freshens up your face instantly

This is a great addition to my skin care. I take it whenever I am going out in the sun and specially to camping trips. I spray my face and then quickly dab it for adsorption. It acts both as a toner and hydrator.

April 24, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Avene

An amazing product. Was recommended to my by my dermatologist, I had a serious sun burn on my nose , I used this thermal water and in 2 day I have seen a huge improvement on my burn but also my entire face . Perfect for my sensitive skin.

March 31, 2021

Great Product, Great Value!

I have sensitive skin (redness) and was looking for a product like this. The size i purchased through SDM was large and lasted for months. It sprays on well and evenly and has no smell. I use cotton pads or reusable pads to remove it from my face pre-moisturizing. The Avene product line in my mind is top notch for value and quality of product and easily found in my town at Shoppers drug Mart. Worth trying out for yourself.

March 17, 2021

Great to use instead of toner

I apply this on clean skin just before my moisturizer and it helps keep on the moisture and keep my skin looking fresh. Just make sure you don't let it fully dry before following with moisturizer. Its just water so it won't help with redness or irritation, so don't expect much else, it's mainly to moisturize.

February 09, 2021

Feels so good on your skin

I love this facial spray. I spray it on my face before I do my nightly skin care and it helps the products absorb better. I also take it with me to the beach to freshen up on hot days and even the trial size in my purse. I'd definitely recommend it to others. It has a nice fine mist.

January 07, 2021

SOS treatment for calming the skin!

I have started using this product recently and I really like it. My skin is prone to redness and especially in winter when I go from cold environments to heated ones, my faces flushes and I feel like a stinging sensation. This mist helps calming my skin, providing hydration and a cooling sensation. The spray applicator is very convenient too! I recommend this product!

December 10, 2020

perfect for keeping skin hydrated in winter

Once winter rolls around, my skin is dry and needs all the hydration help it can get. One product I've recently introduced into my routine that helps keep my skin a little more hydrated is thermal water sprays! I like to give my face a generous spritz before applying moisturizer as it helps to lock in the hydration!

I find they really help with keeping my eczema in check! Soothing and calming the skin when it's extremely inflamed. I also really love that it's not fragranced, as fragrances often can be a trigger for eczema and can cause additional drying!

November 28, 2020

I like it!

This is a lovely mist to apply to provide that layer of hydration- it also works well over Hylauronic Acid to lock the hydration in. It's a fine mist and you really see the plumping and soothing effect on your skin.

September 20, 2020

J'ADORE !

peau qui démange ? Sensation de fatigue dans le visage? L'eau thermale Avene corrige ceci en laissant une peau douce et hydratée ! Même ma meilleure amie qui n'utilise jamais de produit l'a adopté !