eye liner decoration Reviews
#777 in Eye Shadow

April 01, 2020
    Gujarat, India

Quite Good

It was not excellent but not bad too.The main problem for me was that it was not waterproof.Other that it looks good and the quality is also better compared to others.

September 19, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Always love my eyeliner

Huge fan of eyeliner here this one goes on smooth I just love it this is my
    Number one product for make up couldn’t be happier! Will Definitely recommend this to friends and family and everyone

February 22, 2018

Great addition to makeup

I always like to add an eyeliner - it addes to my eye makeup significantly, allows me to bolden my eye lid and increase the mascare effect. It takes time to master it but once you can make it straight, it definitely adds to your overall look.

September 27, 2016

Products amazing no more to having trouble trying drawl the eyeliner on it does it for you to make a cool designs on the side if you want to try it try it it's amazing specially for special occasions I have a hard time doing eyeliner so this made it 20 times better

July 05, 2016

It will peel off your eyelid. I haven't tried using a glue with it- but an eyelash glue might be the key to making this last through your dance party. I love the designs and it gives your eye a unique look.

November 30, 2015

a lil tricky to apply but once you get the hang of it ... these are great... stays on all day. wont smudge or come lose