Faces Cosmetics Metaliglow

Faces Cosmetics Metaliglow Reviews

Ranked #1048 out of 1317 in Eye Shadow

European award-winning lightly textured lotion, flowing with iridescent shimmer. A product so inimitable it has a dual performance. Due to its quick setting, non-smudging capabilities it is a necessity for all eye shadow wearers. Voted Top Eye Primer by FACES customers, this product extends, intensifies and holds eye shadow, allowing eyes to look runway perfect all day long! Prevents eye shadow from creasing. Apply to eye lids before applying eye shadow or wear alone for a veil of color wherever desired. For more information, check out: www.faces-cosmetics.com

November 03, 2014

have been using this product for over 10 years! and it lasts forever! make any shadow pop on your lids and also makse a nice look by its self! love it

May 05, 2012

This is a good product that I have used maily as a highlighter. I have put this under my eyerbrow and along my high cheek bone. It's easliy buildable so you can use as little or much as you like.

November 14, 2011

When I first bought the Faces Cosmetics Metaliglow I was a little sceptical about its effectiveness because I bought it at a kiosk in a mall but I was immediately won over. This product is a go-to in my makeup bag and I use it almost every day and every single time I apply eye makeup.

The Metaliglow is a multi-purpose product. I use it as a base when I apply eye makeup (it minimizes eyeshadow creasing), as a liquid eyeshadow when I go without other eye makeup (this product is buildable so you can get a subtle shimmer or a pigmented gold look), as an all over bronzer by mixing it with my skin and face lotion and as an illuminator.

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?