Fanola No Yellow Shampoo Reviews
#114 in Shampoo

October 02, 2018

The only purple shampoo you need!

Ideal toning shampoo for pale blonde/platinum hair! Rich deeply pigmented indigo shampoo that eliminates the brassy yellows like a champ. I prefer to leave this on my hair for 5 minutes while I shower before rinsing it out, to add a bit of lilac tint for a grey/silver look. Definitely will stain your hair purple if you leave it on! But it fades as you wash your hair and doesn't stain permanently, so if you overdo it it's not the end of the world. Smells nice too.

Only issue I find it to be drying, like most purple shampoo are. Easily solved with a deep conditioner though!

September 27, 2018
    Connecticut, United States

HAIR SAVER!

This product is truly amazing. I have very slow growing hair so I only need to go to salon once every 6 months, unfortunately that means BRASS. This shampoo has changed that, I now wash my hair every 4 days and leave this shampoo on for 20 mins and it completely takes away all the brass and orange tones in my hair. It looks and feels softer. Only issue with the shampoo is that it is drying. MUST use a deep conditioner after washing.

September 23, 2018

Melissa Caprio

Honestly the only purple shampoo that actually works. I have bleached Asian hair that is prone to brassy undertones so this is a staple in my routine. I have tried countless purple toning shampoo/conditioners but this is the most pigmented of all.

August 30, 2018

Absolutely amazing product it works wonders!

This shampoo is amazing, after one use it took out all the brass colouring in my hair. It takes you from blonde to platinum and smells amazing! The shampoo is a deep purple smells like grape and works really well.

August 20, 2018
    New South Wales, Australia

I will buy this product again and again.

The fanola no yellow shampoo really does wonders for bleached hair! I have naturally dark brown hair, and have been bleaching it blonde - therefore it has always been a struggle to get it to the perfect blonde colour that I’ve wanted , without turning orange / copper toned.

The fanola no yellow shampoo is the only purple shampoo I have tried that really does tone out the orange / yellow tones in my hair, some strands even turning a nice shiny silvery tone (which I love)!

Definitely would recommend.

July 18, 2018

Say no to yellow

For those who get a little yellow when you dye your hair well no more. You gotta get fanola no yellow blue shampoo. It’s a little messy but works the longer you leave in turns hair silver or even silver blue depending on time in.

July 13, 2018

Amazing! This has changed my blonde hair game forever

I can't say enough about this product it is literally gold and deserves a million thumbs up. The purple pigmentation is super dark... Darker than any other purple shampoo that I have ever tried. It smells like bubbles which is nice and it lathers quite well without drying out the hair. I am still in awe with how it has transformed my blonde to the perfect ice queen hair that I always strive for. This product is the best purple shampoo for any blonde trust me!

May 22, 2018

Best purple shampoo!

Nothing compares. After getting my dark brown hair lightened twice I still did not have the desired shade (I don’t think my hair dresser used the right toner). After one use, leaving it on for ten minutes, my blonde was shiny and bright almost silver 😊the shampoo does have SLS in it which is drying, but for this result I am willing to use it!

March 20, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Only purple shampoo I will ever use

I've spent years trying to find the perfect purple shampoo that will keep my ash blonde hair ashy. I've been through several drug store brands and brands from beauty supply stores, but none of them ever seemed to work. I was recommended to use Fanola No Yellow shampoo by my new hair stylist and I will never go back to another brand! Fanola is a bit pricier but it will save you money in the long run because you won't have to spend money on rebleaching and retoning your hair.

October 03, 2017

No yello shampoo

I previously used Calirols shimmer lights which worked decently well for the price. I do find that no yellow shampoo is more effective at toning my hair. The shampoo is runny in consistency unlike other shampoos. The product is a deep purple, almost black. It is very strong, if left on for too long it will turn your hair/hand purple. The product is very effective so using it once a week works for me. I also recommend using a good conditioner afterwards as it will dry your hair out. It is pricey but it works very well, so I will be repurchasing.