Fanola No Yellow Shampoo Reviews
#103 in Shampoo

March 11, 2019

The Best no yellow shampoo on the market

I had my hair professionally lightened for my wedding, however it was a coffee brown colour prior. Therefore, when I went lighter (and I mean almost platinum!), I was left with a brassy mess. I panicked and bought some purple shampoo. The first one I used was not effective and I needed fast results. A friend had recommended Fanola No Yellow Shampoo, so I decided to give it a try. Not going to lie, it wasn't my first choice due to the price but wow! The results were unbelievable. It lightened my hair significantly leaving almost no brass. Not only that but it worked fast - which is exactly what I needed. It also doesn't smell terrible like most purple shampoos. You just have to watch as it can stain your hands. I now keep a bottle of this on hand when I decide to lighten my hair. It effectively removes brass, lightens blonde and most importantly, leaves your hair feeling soft, not damaged. I wouldn't use anything else!

February 22, 2019

Good Product

So I tried this as I could not find a good purple shampoo that would do what it said it would do. Of course Fanola has been advertised everywhere now and I wanted to give it a go.
    Now, I will say that is does very much help with brassy tones, but it is incredibly drying! And as everyone who has tried this product, it can stain your hair purple if left on too long and will stain your hands. I kept it on my hair for 5 minutes my first time using it and it stained my hair purple, and now I keep it on for maybe a minute and a half and I don't have that issue anymore. It does come off your hands easily if you use a body scrub, but it does stay on your cuticles for a bit unfortunately.
    Using a good conditioner or hair mask after will help with the drying out.

February 20, 2019

Love this shampoo

Love this shampoo and the fact that you do not have to leave it in your hair too long it works fast at toning your blond!
    I wish it was a few dollars cheaper as it is kind of pricey for a shampoo, but I will be buying it again as it works so well!

February 11, 2019

No yellow or orange

The most amazing thing ever created in this universe for us blondes with fading hair into that nasty orange and yellow tones. Bring your blonde back to platinum in 3 minutes. Miracle.

December 27, 2018
    England, United Kingdom

Great toner!

This is the best purple shampoo/hair toner I have ever used, it it so pigmented, a little goes a long way and you only have to leave for 1-2 minutes for great results.

October 02, 2018

The only purple shampoo you need!

Ideal toning shampoo for pale blonde/platinum hair! Rich deeply pigmented indigo shampoo that eliminates the brassy yellows like a champ. I prefer to leave this on my hair for 5 minutes while I shower before rinsing it out, to add a bit of lilac tint for a grey/silver look. Definitely will stain your hair purple if you leave it on! But it fades as you wash your hair and doesn't stain permanently, so if you overdo it it's not the end of the world. Smells nice too.

Only issue I find it to be drying, like most purple shampoo are. Easily solved with a deep conditioner though!

September 27, 2018
    Connecticut, United States

HAIR SAVER!

This product is truly amazing. I have very slow growing hair so I only need to go to salon once every 6 months, unfortunately that means BRASS. This shampoo has changed that, I now wash my hair every 4 days and leave this shampoo on for 20 mins and it completely takes away all the brass and orange tones in my hair. It looks and feels softer. Only issue with the shampoo is that it is drying. MUST use a deep conditioner after washing.

September 23, 2018

Melissa Caprio

Honestly the only purple shampoo that actually works. I have bleached Asian hair that is prone to brassy undertones so this is a staple in my routine. I have tried countless purple toning shampoo/conditioners but this is the most pigmented of all.

August 30, 2018

Absolutely amazing product it works wonders!

This shampoo is amazing, after one use it took out all the brass colouring in my hair. It takes you from blonde to platinum and smells amazing! The shampoo is a deep purple smells like grape and works really well.

August 20, 2018
    New South Wales, Australia

I will buy this product again and again.

The fanola no yellow shampoo really does wonders for bleached hair! I have naturally dark brown hair, and have been bleaching it blonde - therefore it has always been a struggle to get it to the perfect blonde colour that I’ve wanted , without turning orange / copper toned.

The fanola no yellow shampoo is the only purple shampoo I have tried that really does tone out the orange / yellow tones in my hair, some strands even turning a nice shiny silvery tone (which I love)!

Definitely would recommend.