Farmer's Market Muffins
Good

Farmer's Market Muffins Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 302 in Baked Goods

February 16, 2017

These are such a fantastic muffin! Great size, they are soft, moist and taste really good. My favorite are the blueberry and the cranberry lemon flavours. Perfect for breakfast or school lunches as they are quite filling.

January 16, 2017

I always get the variety pack that comes with Banana Chocolate Chip, Lemon Cranberry and Blueberry and they are amazing. Great mid morning snack for work - they are a great price and taste amazing!

January 03, 2017

We buy these a lot!! I do not have time to bake muffins every week, so this is my go to for my husband/daughter if they want a muffin in the morning! They are really big muffins, so worth the money! There are all sorts of assortments to choose from as well. We like buying the pumpkin ones, and my husband loves the cranberry lemon..

September 23, 2016

I love these muffins. They taste great and they are very moist. They are big and filling great for breakfast with tea or coffee. Its great value for the money and they have a lot of nutritional ingredients in them.