Farmer's Market Muffins Reviews
#152 in Baked Goods

July 30, 2017

Moist, good price, not a lot of taste

We bought Farmer's Market peach muffins and banana chocolate chunk muffins. They are good value and very moist but we did not find them to have a lot of flavour. The banana chocolate chunk were very chocolatey (if that's a word) but no banana flavour. The peach were soft and moist but put no peach flavour.

February 16, 2017

These are such a fantastic muffin! Great size, they are soft, moist and taste really good. My favorite are the blueberry and the cranberry lemon flavours. Perfect for breakfast or school lunches as they are quite filling.

January 16, 2017

I always get the variety pack that comes with Banana Chocolate Chip, Lemon Cranberry and Blueberry and they are amazing. Great mid morning snack for work - they are a great price and taste amazing!

January 03, 2017

We buy these a lot!! I do not have time to bake muffins every week, so this is my go to for my husband/daughter if they want a muffin in the morning! They are really big muffins, so worth the money! There are all sorts of assortments to choose from as well. We like buying the pumpkin ones, and my husband loves the cranberry lemon..

September 23, 2016

I love these muffins. They taste great and they are very moist. They are big and filling great for breakfast with tea or coffee. Its great value for the money and they have a lot of nutritional ingredients in them.