Febreze Air Effects Apple Spice & Delight Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 586 in Home Fragrance

Febreze Air Effects is like a breath of fresh air any time because it actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent.

March 16, 2017

I LOVE this scent!!!!! I'm so bummed that Febreze discontinued it. It's clean and fresh but doesn't smell like a bathroom deodorizer.
    Febreze, if you're reading this, PLEASE, BRING THIS SCENT BACK!!!!!!

March 01, 2017

J'adore l'odeur de ce produit. Le parfum reste longtemps dans la pièce, plus longtemps que les produits des autres marques que j'ai déja utilisés. Je vais assurément m'en reprocurer.

February 24, 2017

I love the scent of this product. I love the fact that the scent stays around awhile. This is a great product and I will purchase this product again when shopping.

February 24, 2017

I like having this aerosol can around especially in Wintertime, because it reminds of me Christmas. The scent is strong but not perfumey like other sprays.

January 17, 2017

I like all febreze products but the apple spice is my favourite. I love anything apple. It isn't too over powering but it gets rid of odors very well !

November 16, 2016

i love Febreze Air Effects Apple Spice & Delight....
    i am sensitive to strong smelling perfumes....
    i like the fact that Febreze makes food sent ..

November 16, 2016

For a $3 deoderizer, I LOVE Febreze. This my Go-to Must-have Christmas scent. I love it during the winter/fall. I have to spray pretty frequently, but It's not a constant burning scented candle, so it's expected. Might irritate some people, because it smells a little spicy, but I love it.

October 03, 2016

cheap but also does not last too long. I don't suggest using in a bathroom or it will smell like flavoured poop. they are nice to freshen up a room quickly. i try to use candles

June 29, 2016

I didn't like this one!! Such a chemically apple smell. It's now used in the basement haha because I don't waste. I wish I would have smelt it in the store first.

June 29, 2016

We used this fabreeze apple spice and delight scent in our home during the holidays. All our guests complimented on how amazing our house smelled. It was perfect for the christmas season and the scent is pleasurable all through the year as well. I would definitely use this scent again because everyone raved about it the first time we tried it!