Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity Reviews

Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Spray on fabrics to replace lingering odours with long-lasting freshness

September 23, 2016

I bought this stuff awhile ago an it has a sweet refreshing sorts scent an it made the room refreshed after I used it an I'm sure to get this every now an then. I think its worth every penny an would definitely reccomend this ...

September 23, 2016

DEFINETLY great product , smells great I actually spray it on everything my couches my curtains my bed sheets carpets etc cc it leaves a nice scent but I wouldn't replace it with washing LOL .

September 15, 2016

I love this stuff. It is in every bedroom in our house. The smell is lovely and fresh and it really does freshen up your sheets. I spray it every night before bed and I think the lavender really does help me sleep. Love it.

September 08, 2016

I just ran out of this product. Every time I change my sheets I give my mattress a spray of this and I absolutely love the lavender smell. I even sprayed the carpets in my car with it and it smells great for a couple of days. I'd love to see more scents available.

September 02, 2016

This is my absolute favourite air fresher. I love the smell and I find that even when we cook something like fish this product will cut the smell out of the house. I have stopped using any other air fresher in the house we only use this one. I highly recommend this product and I have noticed that a few times it has gone at sale at walmart.

August 23, 2016

I have used this product for quite a while, ever since I got a free sample. It has a great smell to it, not over-powering and at least for me, it works as advertised, relaxes me and I fall asleep much easier. Have also used it in my living room to calm me down after a particularly bad day. Will continue to use it as long as it is available (hope it is never discontinued).

August 11, 2016

I love this product. I like the way it spray and covers up any unwanted smell that comes around. I spray it all around my house everyday to leave my house smelling nice.

August 10, 2016

oh my god, que j'aime l'odeur de ce frebreeze, je suis une très grande consommatrice de parfum d'ambiance et Febrezee est un excellent produit il rend mes drap tellement accueuillant.
    il ne faut pas en mettre beaucoup car ça mouille le tissu .

July 31, 2016

This stuff if GREAT! I have used both Moonlit Lavender, and Warm Milk and Honey; they both have such a relaxing smell - Lavender being a bit more overpowering!
    My daughter has skin sensitivities so I was super nervous when using this on her bed but we have had no irritation issues.
    This product brings relaxation during bedtime making it easier to initially fall asleep. You would need to spritz every day to maintain the smell as it doesn't last super long!
    I believe the price is right at around $5(CAD)!
    I would recommend this to anyone who lays awake for hours!

June 30, 2016

A great scented fabric freshener. It has such a soothing scent. I always mist it on my pillows, mattress, and duvets to get rid of bacteria and leave a clean scent