Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Pluggable Air Freshener Lavender Comfort & Gentle Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 663 in Home Fragrance

NOTICEables is scented oil warmer you plug into any outlet for 30 days of fresh fragrance. This freshener eliminates odors from the air and alternates between two complimentary scents throughout the day. Use it to freshen up living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens, or try it for background odors like mustiness and pet smell.

May 18, 2017

Febreze. Is a brand I trust and use daily. This scent is amazing and it lasts a long time. Great bang for you buck, good price point and it works so well. Love anything from Febreze.

May 14, 2017

I just love the smell of lavender and vanilla especially in the bedrooms I find it relaxing and the scent isn't over powering and lasts longer then any other plug in brand I've purchased and I will continue.

April 12, 2017

I had a house fire and after 5 months not living there. I used the pluggable air fresheners in home and especially in the basement for a couple of months. The smell of smoke was gone.

December 21, 2016

I remember being really shocked at how quickly the scent from this air freshener filled the room after plugging it in. Especially because it was over a litter box. It smells fantastic! The subtle change from vanilla to lavender is lovely and really does make it more noticeable.

June 11, 2016

I just purchased this last week as I was looking for something new to try in my attached garage. It always has a slight door in there not sure if it's musty or from my hubby's work clothes but I plugged this in out there and almost immediately I could smell it. It been about a week and it smells fantastic in the garage, not too strong but a really fresh vanilla/lavender aroma. Very impressed with this!

March 31, 2016

Not my thing.
    It surely does the job in that it helps you avoid other odours so you only smell the scent that is put into the formula; however do you really want to be smelling those chemicals all day long? I may sound like a hippie, but how about some nice flowers or herbs to enjoy rather than something you plug in? ;P My personal opinion, as always.
    Cheers!

March 07, 2016

Super awesome scent. Probably my favorite but again, why so expensive? I wait for it to go on sale and then stock up.
    Lasting power is not long unless you put them everywhere.

3.2/5

February 28, 2016

I didn't notice the difference between the scents, that being said it did its job covering up my large dogs odor. Pretty much that is all I ask out of a room scent or deodorizer.

February 01, 2016

For the first couple weeks I can tell the difference between scents. Not my first choice though.

February 01, 2016

I really like the smell of this and I don't find it too powerful. Only downside is that it is expensive so I only buy it if I have coupons or it is on sale.