Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 13, 2022

Best scent for the cars

This is absolutely best scent in my car and I can smell it while driving and it gives so much freshness. Loved the Hawaiian and Light ones. They are at a good price in Costco and Walmart.

2.7/5

May 12, 2022

Not much fragrance

I have bought these clipons twice with different fragrances. Sometimes they just pop out while driving. Fragrance is too subtle for car. With the heater/ac on I can't smell anything. Not worth the hassle.

April 20, 2022

Smells great

I buy these car fresheners all the time my car always has 1 or 2 in the vents I find it does hide smells like cigarette smells I really like the linen and freebreeze I just tried the ice one They all make the car smell nice and fresh Best air fresheners for the car I believe

April 12, 2022

What a difference

The subtle aroma does not over power the inside of the car. It doesn’t smell fake . This product definitely works and it’s so subtle but when it’s finished you do realize how well it works so I go immediately and get more.

April 05, 2022

Worth a try

I just received this free to try and I'm impressed overall at the 'staying power' but not overwhelming scent. It does create plastic waste which I try to avoid, and I would prefer something more eco conscious overall. Worth a try though!

April 04, 2022

Fresh scent

The smell is really fresh. If you have bad smells in your car, you are sure to get rid of them with this. It smell good and it's not too heavy like some freshener can sometimes be.

March 21, 2022

Awesome

Just started trying this out in the car and it’s awesome
    I like that u can close or open anytime and it’s easy hanged and very strong nice smell makes the car odour so fresh

March 01, 2022

Pas pire

Bon parfum qui san bon tres vite mais maleureusement l'odeur ne dure pas longtemps . S'installe bien et ne nyit pas a la vue comme les san bon de miroir

February 27, 2022

Fav car scent

I purchased this just a month ago. I really like the scent it releases when you first open it and put it out in your car but the only thing is I hoped the smell to linger slightly longer and more intense because after a little time you don’t notice it at all but overall I will re purchase

February 24, 2022

Its ok for a short time fix

I do fing on summer the smell can be very over powering it does the job overall but after a week u wont notice u still have it on the car
    I would personally use it again but ok for a chance