Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 12, 2019

Didn't last long

When I first started purchasing this product I was really excited because I don't like the air fresheners that hang from the mirror but honestly the smell doesn't last - especially when it's really hot out

1.3/5

August 01, 2019

This product melted the dash of my car!

When I purchased a new car, I thought that I'd love to have it smelling incredible. I purchased these and clipped them easily into my vents. The smell in my car was great for a few days, and they weren't overly obnoxious looking. Everything was fine. Then, I noticed some of the liquid leaking out of the product. So, I removed it from my vent. Doing so cause the liquid to leak onto the dash of my car. It immediately stripped the coating right off my dash, leaving a big, ugly streak down the middle of my console.

1.7/5

July 18, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

No scent???

It's tiny and fits perfectly but that's where the positive points end. I have linen in my car at the moment and there is no scent at all. I won't be buying again.

July 17, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Don't last

I was disappointed as although the smell was lovely to begin with it didn't last long at all!
    I do like that it is nice and compact however I wouldn't recommend this product.

July 14, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

No sent

Had this in the car for a few days and can not get any sent from them. Disappointing would not recommend and do not plan on buying again. I’ve seen other reviews so wonder if mine are defective.

July 05, 2019

Pas bon!!!

Je n'ai vraiment pas aimé ce produit. J'avais acheté lessive fraiche et le liquide a toute coulé dans la bouche d'aération de ma voiture en plus de presque pas sentir au debut. A ne pas acheter!!!!!!!

June 26, 2019

Waste of money

Firstly it does not last 30 days as they claim it. It long gone before that. And I don't notice any freshness in the car. I think it's overpriced and does not work.

1.8/5

June 11, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Not great

The product is good if you like a subtle scent. The smell is not strong and it doesn’t get the odours out of your car. I personally like strong scents that diffuses the odours in my car and where my entire car smells good. This product doesn’t achieve that and it only send the fragrance in the direction the air is blowing.

June 05, 2019

These Don't seem to want to work for me

They work... It's just that the scent is overpowering, to me at least. If you are sensitive to fragrance, you might want to pass on these. Personally I found them intense

1.3/5

May 31, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not for me

I did not like the scent and I found them very strong. I do not have allergies and the scent gives me a headache they linger I love the scent however it was way too strong and they do not last very long.