Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

1.8/5

June 11, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Not great

The product is good if you like a subtle scent. The smell is not strong and it doesn’t get the odours out of your car. I personally like strong scents that diffuses the odours in my car and where my entire car smells good. This product doesn’t achieve that and it only send the fragrance in the direction the air is blowing.

1.2/5

June 05, 2019

These Don't seem to want to work for me

They work... It's just that the scent is overpowering, to me at least. If you are sensitive to fragrance, you might want to pass on these. Personally I found them intense

1.3/5

May 31, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not for me

I did not like the scent and I found them very strong. I do not have allergies and the scent gives me a headache they linger I love the scent however it was way too strong and they do not last very long.

May 03, 2019

Great smell for a very limited time

These vent clips smell wonderful but unfortunately the sent does not last long. I had two on my vents at one time and the liquid inside was finished and the nice smell was gone within three days. For the price of them, would expect the smell to last longer.

April 08, 2019

Better than most car fresheners

This intensity of the scent far exceeds that if other car fresheners, but is not overwhelming. I like having the option o adjust how open the vent is. However, these don’t last very long for the price paid.

1.5/5

April 07, 2019

Didn't really work that we'll

I expected more of this product perhaps because it's a Frebreeze product. Didn't really last long, great for the for week then I really couldn't tell I had an airfreshner in the car. Not worth the namebrand price.

1.7/5

March 28, 2019

Smell is too strong!

This product has a very strong scent for such a small space. It is good if you are looking to get rid of a bad smell quickly but it is overpowering. I found it gave me a headache if I left it in the vent for a long period of time. It is also more expensive compared to other car air fresheners.

1.7/5

March 28, 2019

Super strong scent

I've tried to use these on the smallest setting but it still gives me a headache! The scent is way too strong (not that it doesn't smell good), but it has a lot of chemical-like scents. I wouldn't repurchase these again unfortunately.

1.8/5

March 26, 2019

Smell ok.

I would buy this product again for sure but this smell is ok I like stronger, long lasting smells but the smell only lingers for a bit and doenst last long before you have to replace. Would love something a bit more long lasting

March 22, 2019

Be careful!

I bought one if these, scent was ok but had a very toxic plastic smell to it. It happened to leak and damaged the plastic on my dash! It literally ate away at it! The scent is no stronger then a cardboard one that hangs from your mirror . I won’t cut purchase again