Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 18, 2019

👎🏻👎🏻

These are great when you first open it but the smell doesn’t last long, or it’s way to over powering. Only seems to work when the heat or air conditioning is on full blast and it’s not all that pleasant.

March 18, 2019

The smell from these is not for me!

Although these are a good price, the smells which I have tried (blue and the orange ones) are unpleasant and overpowering. Wouldn't recommend this at all to anyone. To me they get a failing grade.

1.8/5

March 12, 2019

Ehh.

I found that these did not last the 60 days. I found within a week they had been used up. The scent was powerful at first but did not linger after. I was not impressed especially with the price point.

March 04, 2019

too strong

they should make a "lighter" option I can't even get in a car with one of these even to put it in the glove box the smell is too much I can't breath where everything now is "scent senitive" think they could make a version that's not so strong

1.5/5

January 23, 2019

I wouldn't buy this again

I bought these from the dollar store and the scent did not last very long. It was very strong for the first week and then after that I could barely smell it! Also they have very generic scents and not a very wide variety.

January 23, 2019

Not Worth the Money

I have recently bought this product to use in my vehicle however I was very disappointed. For the price of these you would think you'd be getting good quality but WRONG. This product does not last long to keeping your vehicle smell good.

December 19, 2018

not great

Don't like these types of car fresheners I come to realise that once u turn your car air or heat off the car airfreshner dont work. You need to keep the air or heat on for it to be affective.

November 17, 2018

Not worth it

I bought these and they weren’t really worth it. The clips fall off continuously & they don’t smell that great. I personally prefer the old fashion refreshers that hang on your mirror. Whatever floats your boat.

1.2/5

October 15, 2018

Way too Strong Scented

I would not every buy this again. Tried it once and my car almost choked me out when I opened the door. This scent is very strong and not to my liking at all. I prefer others

1.2/5

October 05, 2018

Didn’t work for me

I’m not sure if I just didn’t attach it to my car properly or what, but there didn’t appear to be any opening for the scent to come out. It also only works if you have your air on.