Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

December 19, 2018

not great

Don't like these types of car fresheners I come to realise that once u turn your car air or heat off the car airfreshner dont work. You need to keep the air or heat on for it to be affective.

November 17, 2018

Not worth it

I bought these and they weren’t really worth it. The clips fall off continuously & they don’t smell that great. I personally prefer the old fashion refreshers that hang on your mirror. Whatever floats your boat.

October 15, 2018

Way too Strong Scented

I would not every buy this again. Tried it once and my car almost choked me out when I opened the door. This scent is very strong and not to my liking at all. I prefer others

October 05, 2018

Didn’t work for me

I’m not sure if I just didn’t attach it to my car properly or what, but there didn’t appear to be any opening for the scent to come out. It also only works if you have your air on.

1.7/5

September 18, 2018

Not worth the purchase

I purchased the single clip for my vehicle and I have to say I was not impressed. The clip itself was set for a minimum scent output and was empty in a week. I’m not sure how this happened since I have heard of others that use a single clip for weeks or months at a time! After my experience, I can’t say I will be purchasing again.

August 09, 2018

scent doesn’t last

I’ve had this in my car for several months because I keep forgetting to throw it out but the scent does not last and the little light is annoying. I do not recommend this product.

1.5/5

August 04, 2018

Short lifespan

Ioved the smells of all of the scents available but when putting them in the car they don't last very long and they constantly need replacing. I live in northern canada and in the cold weather they do not work at all. I have switched to a spray that I keep in my purse and spray whenever I get in the car

June 23, 2018

'up to' 30 days

I have purchased these a few times just out of curiosities sake - first at Canadian Tire, and secondly at costco (better bang for your buck) and each time I've found myself disappointed. They start out super strong in scent, almost unbearable at the front vent - and fade away within less than 2 weeks time.

May 23, 2018

Trop fort

J'ai essayé ce produit pour la première fois, et personnellement je n'en r'acheterai pas de cette sorte. L'odeur est beaucoup trop forte, et donc, donne mal a la tête.

May 01, 2018

its just okay

This product is just "okay"...
    A. It's on the expensive side (even at costco its not worth the bulk price)
    B. It doesn't last long ... usually 2 weeks max
    C. It works best when using heat.