Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 15, 2021
    United Kingdom

Not for me

I found the smell too strong even on the minimum/least level. It also didn't last as long as I expected. It so kept falling off from being hit. I won't be inclined to buy this again.

March 12, 2021

Scent doesn’t last!

I would rather buy a little tree’s air freshener. The scent on these Febreze Car Clips DON’T last!
    I thought maybe the first one was a dud. Tried the 2nd one & the same. Scent only lasts for about a day ( not even ). Plz improve these! Not worth the buy

1.3/5

March 12, 2021
    United Kingdom

Not great

Wouldn’t buy this again it’s rubbish the smell lasts like a day and you need vents on for it to work so over priced much prefer regular air fresheners

1.8/5

February 06, 2021
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Ok but dont last long and not strong fragrance.

I recently purchased these and was excites to get the fresh febreze scent in my car as i like the fragrance when used on my laundry. I found them easy to install and they were small and didnt look bulky when placed on the vent. I found them disappointing though and the fragrance was not very strong even when first used out of the packet. By the 2nd day i could hardly smell it at all. Within a week i had replaced them with a different brand.

January 07, 2021

Strong scent

I do not care for these as i find the scent very overpowering when you first use them and then the scent completely disappears rather quickly. I prefer to use the spray as i can control the amount and how often it is used

November 26, 2020

Nauseating then it’s gone forever

I actually can’t stand this product. It’s very strong as soon as you open it, to the point it is nauseating. Then within a few days it feels like it’s no longer working. I guess it’s fine if you’re trying to cover up a horrid smell for a day, but besides that there are better ones IMO.

November 23, 2020

Doesn't last

Product doesn't last
    Smells great at first
    👃👃👃👃👃
    Wears off fast
    Not worth for the cost
    Would suggest different brand
    Bath and body works has good alternative

1.5/5

November 16, 2020

Not a fan

The scent is nice but I find it overbearing at first. It's strong for the first 3 days and then wears out quickly. There isn't a variety of different scents either.

November 13, 2020

It says 60 days.. not 10.

I didn't like these at all. I found at first it was really powerful, overwhelming to say the least. even while it was on the lowest setting. It didn't last even a month..

November 03, 2020

Can't Use any of these products

Unfortunately I am unable to use any of the febreeze products as I am allergic to them. They do smell great however and they are long lasting freshness but I cant breath after being around it for too long. Would recommend it for people who are not allergic to this product.