Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 20, 2020

Its okay

I would buy it if I was in a jam, but the smell is not very strong or long lasting I found. there wasn't many smells to try but I loved the sent of what you could smell.

1.2/5

April 12, 2020

Too smelly

Smelly, causes a headache and I believe that's due to chemicals. It doesn't appear to be made by natural essential oils. It couldn't be this price point if it was EOs. Dissapointed.

February 28, 2020

big show . no go

About the only great thing about it is that it stays clipped on vent. the odour doesnt last at all. i tried another one and still same results. but the old fashioned tree to hang from mirror. lol

January 30, 2020

Meh. ...

I love these but they don’t last long and they can be pricey.. if you’re looking for a quick fix for odour control they’re great as for lasting power they run out of juice pretty quick especially if you’re running your heat or a/c

January 24, 2020

Meh.....

I was disappointed by the package these types never work the best in cars unless you blast heat or ac directly on it. When you do I find it irritates my eyes and breathing. This is not recommended by my family.

January 22, 2020

Not worth the money.

These vent clips are over priced and short lasting. The package states 30 days but you will be lucky to get 2 weeks out of them. And they are not cheap, so be prepared to pay a lot for these sad little vent clips.

January 05, 2020

Smelled good for 1 day :(

I thought ooo febreeze, and it smelled amazing the 1st day, maybe 2. Then it lost it smell. We ended up after a week or so of different heat settings and trying to make it smell good, we cut open the chamber and poured the liquid onto fabric vent clips to use it up. They arent exactly cheap as far as cost. Unfortunately wont buy again.

January 03, 2020

Too strong!

Far too strong for such a small space. I tried one of these in my car for one day and I could hardly breathe! It has a horrible chemical scent that is far too over powering for my liking.

January 03, 2020

Not my thing

Not for me, i found it didnt keep its smell for very long. I would for sure invest in something different that could keep its smell for longer than a day. Value isnt there and quality wasnt there either.

1.7/5

January 02, 2020

Ordinaire!

Le produit sent très fort et donne mal à la tête lors des premières journées. Ensuite l'odeur est moins forte mais reste tout de même hyper présente!