Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

1.0/5

February 04, 2019

yuck

I find that it does not reduce any odour in the car at all. Definitely will not be buying it again that is for sure. I thought it being a frebreze product it. would be just as amazing as all there other products wrong.

January 10, 2019

Not so lasting

This smells amazing at first but definitely does not last 30 days. It's way over priced just to have your care smell good for only 3 days if that.
    Do not waste your money

0.7/5

September 21, 2018

Not worth it

They dont last long at all the scent goes away very fast they dont have alot of scents to chose from they are over priced and they are total junk will never buy again they are horrible

July 16, 2018

Overwhelming!

Holy cow do these things stink up the car! Instead of adding a gentle, refreshing smell, it overwhelms your olfactory senses and positively burns your nose. I would recommend you stay away from these if you have a sensitive nose.

May 05, 2018

Not a fan

I love all kind of air freshener and I always buying something new specially for my car. With 2 kids always running around I thought it will be good to try this car vent. The smell is so light and it’s finish so fast.

April 28, 2018

Too much for Too much

Way to strong, triggers my kids asthma and chokes me with over powered fragrance. I had to remove them from the car and it lingered requiring me to clean it out.

1.0/5

April 14, 2018

not the best

I have been struggling for 6 months to find a nice air freshener for my car that is affordable and long lasting. I found most ones you buy at stores such as Walmart don't last long, this one I find is very strong when used and leaks. threw it away shortly after bought.

March 26, 2018

Je ne le rachèterais pas à nouveau

J'ai essayé deux différentes senteurs et je ne peux juste pas. Je trouve que ça sent trop fort. Je l'ai même caché dans mon compartiment à gant et ça sentait encore vraiment trop. Si vous avez le nez sensible comme moi aux senteurs, c'est à éviter.

0.7/5

March 22, 2018

Disappointed

This product did not impress me at all. The scent was faint and did not last at all. Also it was awkward to use. I love Febreze spray and was expecting more

March 19, 2018

Nope

Nope nope nope. I do not have a problem with scents but OMG this was overwhelming. It gave me a bad headache within miniutes. I had to throw it out. :-(