Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 21, 2020

Contains toxic chemicals

This product contains toxic chemicals and causes me to have a terrible allergic reaction. This product should not be used by anyone who is concerned about the environment or their health.

May 02, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

You need to like the smells that Febreeze offer

I am not a fan of Febreeze products. The smells then to be quite strong compared to what I like in products. Personally I think it just makes the odour instead of really dispersing it.

April 21, 2020

Gave me a headache

This scent gave me a headache within minutes of using it. The scent does last long - I took it off and days without having it on I could still smell it. I did like that it was small and it fit different vents.

0.7/5

April 01, 2020

Nope!

Although these do have a great scent. I do not recommend this. They melted the plastic on my dashboard when the liquid inside leaked out and ruined my car! I was not a happy camper

0.7/5

February 28, 2020

Harmful to the environment

I can't believe that you need to replace the whole unit each and every time you need refreshing.You should be able to get a replacement scent pad! So wasteful and certainly not good for recycling

December 21, 2019

Clean your car - it will freshen it

If your car smells and you feel the need to buy Febreze, do us all a favor - especially for the environment - wash your car regularly and you will not find the need to waste your money on a useless product that just masques the fact you haven't cleaned your car. If you must, use Eucalyptus, Lavender, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Clove to freshen up your car. These products are all 100% natural and won't hurt you or the environment.

November 27, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Pretty naff

They smell lush, for a day and then nothing. For the price there are far superior air fresheners out there. If only these lasted longer! The idea is great though

October 25, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Not long lasting

I bought because of the well branded name and it worked maybe the first few days the smell was pleasant not very strong but was there
    After that the smell disappeared and you couldn't smell it anymore so was a real let down

0.8/5

July 15, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Initially amazing scent but didn’t last.

I wouldn’t recommend or buy these again. Initially they smelt amazing but the scent just didn’t last long enough.

The smell is really good initially but it simply doesn’t last long enough. It’s not that the liquid runs out it’s just the smell goes.

February 04, 2019

yuck

I find that it does not reduce any odour in the car at all. Definitely will not be buying it again that is for sure. I thought it being a frebreze product it. would be just as amazing as all there other products wrong.