Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 08, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Useless and expensive

Rather expensive and it smells for about 1 minute IF you have the blower on FULL heat, which is ridiculous... not very good at all... and all very chemical...

January 06, 2021

Horrible

Very dislike thus product it can't stand the heat, it melted all over my dash eatting the paint right off it and it went down the whole dash both of the ones I got did it ruined my car argh

November 28, 2020
    Texas, United States

Fleeting smell

Product is a mirage. The smell disappears as quickly as it comes. Flash Smell. The alluring fragrance is not great enough to tempt me to repurchase this product.

September 07, 2020

Disappointed

Pretty disappointed into this fresher, the smell only last about a day. Should of known cause the price is pretty cheap but the smell only last a day without any air coming from the vents .

August 03, 2020

1 day car scent

May 21, 2020

Contains toxic chemicals

This product contains toxic chemicals and causes me to have a terrible allergic reaction. This product should not be used by anyone who is concerned about the environment or their health.

May 02, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

You need to like the smells that Febreeze offer

I am not a fan of Febreeze products. The smells then to be quite strong compared to what I like in products. Personally I think it just makes the odour instead of really dispersing it.

April 21, 2020

Gave me a headache

This scent gave me a headache within minutes of using it. The scent does last long - I took it off and days without having it on I could still smell it. I did like that it was small and it fit different vents.

April 01, 2020

Nope!

Although these do have a great scent. I do not recommend this. They melted the plastic on my dashboard when the liquid inside leaked out and ruined my car! I was not a happy camper

February 28, 2020

Harmful to the environment

I can't believe that you need to replace the whole unit each and every time you need refreshing.You should be able to get a replacement scent pad! So wasteful and certainly not good for recycling