Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

December 11, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Cheep and chearfull

Cheap and cheerful pricing compared with super markets. They last quiet long for their size.. This once fitted to the vents on the car never fall off which is a great thing ..

December 11, 2019

My go to product

I have kids, there asmells are hard to hide. I love my febreze! It's gentle and it works. The price isn't to bad and it actually lasts. My daughter has asthma and the scent doesn't really bother her.

December 10, 2019

Great smelling car fresheners

We love this product and always look for it on sale and buy a bunch. It helps the car smell so fresh every time we use them. They are so easy to use and just clip on to the vents. We would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a fresh-smelling car.

December 10, 2019

Fresh Scent everyday

My daughter has this in her car, I like how the scent is delivered when you turn on the heat / air and it seem to last a very long time with the same level of freshness.

November 28, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great idea

These air fresheners are a great idea as they clip to the fan and not dangling from the mirror. Once a managed to clip it on it stayed on well. Nice smell but did not last as long as I thought it would. I would buy again if it was on offer as bit expensive.

Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Noticeable freshness and one that lasts

I’ve brought a lot of different freshness and most don’t last that long! This however was amazing, it definitely last and is not an overload in scent either. It’s just right. The clips themselves I found a little fiddly but only because I had angled them incorrectly but once I re positioned the vents held their grip nicely. Definitely recommend

November 27, 2019

I liked it, my sister didn't

I bought these at Costco. I think they are a pretty good value. Personally, I like the way they smell. Perhaps a bit strong when fresh or od the package but nice overall.
    My sister found the scent overpowering. I would recommend with caveats.

Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Freshness in your car

If you want freshness in your car, this is what you want. Febreze-car-vent-clips-freshener-in-linen & sky add a light freshness to your car without being over powering

November 26, 2019

Works for pet people!

We’ve been using these vent clips since about the time they came out. The Linen and Sky scent is quite nice and not too strong as some can be. We have three dogs that are riding in our vehicle daily and these definitely keep the odor down and the air more fresh.

November 26, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Not worth the recommended retail price

I find these not as long lasting as the slot in equivalent. The smell is nice but one of those only really last 2-3 weeks. Money not well spent unless it’s half price / on offer (which it is most of the time). I also am not keen on the amount of packaging and the fact that the product is not recyclable.