Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

April 05, 2022

Worth a try

I just received this free to try and I'm impressed overall at the 'staying power' but not overwhelming scent. It does create plastic waste which I try to avoid, and I would prefer something more eco conscious overall. Worth a try though!

March 01, 2022

Pas pire

Bon parfum qui san bon tres vite mais maleureusement l'odeur ne dure pas longtemps . S'installe bien et ne nyit pas a la vue comme les san bon de miroir

February 24, 2022

Its ok for a short time fix

I do fing on summer the smell can be very over powering it does the job overall but after a week u wont notice u still have it on the car
    I would personally use it again but ok for a chance

February 18, 2022

Smells fantastic while it lasts

This actually does smell really great but unfortunately it seems to just disappear way too fast for my liking and I have used various different makes of air freshener but still this one was the quickest at running out.

February 10, 2022

One of the best car air fresheners

the car vent clips are one of the best, it makes the whole car smell so good they work very well, you can choose how strong you want the smell coming out witch I love.

February 10, 2022

Made my car smell great!

I love how I can now take the smell of febreze with me in my car! It keeps my car smelling refreshed without giving me a headache! A great product for sensitive noses.

February 09, 2022

Wonderful scent

This lasts less than the days listed on the packaging of product but would definitely our base again as it removes any existing car odours in the vehicle.

February 07, 2022

Good product

nice smell, although you can smell it only at the beginning, later very poorly or at all, it looks nice, the smell is nice and not suffocating i like this

February 06, 2022

Overpowering

At first I enjoyed these but they became overwhelming after awhile. The scent stays for a long time, but is so overpowering, I was almost hoping it would lose its strength and become a more pleasant experience.

February 03, 2022

Made my car smell good

This made my car smell so good. The scent did get a little strong so I took it out of my car for a few days, then put it back in. It smells nice and fresh.