Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Great smell!

J’aime les parfums de Febreeze en général. Ces clips pour l’auto sont vraiment bien! On peut ajuster le parfum comme bon nous semble. Le seul problème vraiment est la durée. Malheureusement le parfum ne dure pas très longtemps

Febreze Linen & Sky car vent clip

I have tried these car vent clips and I was impressed with the scent and that it did work! I have dogs in my car so it definitely did help remove the doggy odour smell. I love the fresh linen scent. Too bad it doesn't last as long as they claim it to.

March 19, 2019

Lasts a little less than mentioned.

I am allergic to strong scents in cars, and so far this is the one I frequently purchase. Very mild and takes away odor from the car, but it doesn't last very long.

Smelly!

I just bought this product and it is really smelly... a bit too much actually... I have to unplug it all the time because the smell is too strong.. I would not recommend to people with allergy

3.2/5

March 18, 2019

Kennel friendly

I am the owner of a dog kennel and as such always have anywhere from 2 to 5 dogs that travel with me in my SUV.
    I have used this product on a few occasions and find it works well in general but the clips to affix it to the vents can be a bit of a problem.
    As far as keeping odour down they are however fairly decent and as such I tend to find other ways of using them.
    Or: places in the outdraft from the heater vents under the seats etc.

3.2/5

March 18, 2019

Good Smell But Doesn't Last

I have bought this item in the fresh linen smell. It was amazing smelling the first 2 days but then the smell was gone. I could only smell it when the heat in my car was on full blast which is impractical in the summer. Overall I think there are better products ot there which are cheaper and last longer.

March 13, 2019

Would buy

I like this product but it doesn’t last to long and only works when the vent is blowing I like their scents and it’s easy to use.and it’s onnthe pricy side

March 12, 2019

A bit strong

I like how fresh all of the scents smell, but they're a bit too strong for me. They're expensive and also it doesn't feel like they last super long imo. However, it hides any/all odours very well. No matter how messy your car is, it's nice to at least have it smelling nice!

March 05, 2019

Great scents - doesn't last long enough for the price!

Although these car scent clips have the most amazing smells like Hawaiian breeze and are small and quite convenient for your car, the smell doesn't last long enough for the price you pay!

March 01, 2019

Air Freshener with A Punch

I stumbled upon this product by chance and it was of a great surprise. First of all this is a great invention as it running when your car is running, thus I feel that it lasts much longer. One of the reasons that this does not get 5 stars is that i think that this product is overpriced & I only purchase when I can find it on sale.