Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 26, 2021

Pretty Good!

I like this scentsy thing a lot. The smells are strong and unique and they last much longer then the ordinary ones that hang from the mirror. I always get a fresh smell when turning the car on since they sit nicely in the air vents, which makes turning my car on everyday before heading off to grueling work just that much more enjoyable and less depressing.

January 17, 2021

Great Product

These are so handy to use, easily clips onto your vents in your car, and is long lasting. They come in so many amazing fragrances. I would recommend these fir others to try out for themselves.

3.2/5

January 14, 2021

Smells Great but does not last

Smells great, however can be strong at first but smell fades. For the price it should last longer (3 weeks or so). It leaked once which was a nuisance. I'm on the fence with this. Would buy again if on sale.

January 08, 2021

Smells Great for a solid week!

I love these little things. So much scent packed into such a small container. I also use Febreze in my home to though. It's all a choice of preference I suppose. They're much cheaper than what you're going to pick up at Bath & Body Works. These cover the scent of cigarettes' and well for at least a solid week a bit longer but the smell definitely starts to diminish after that.

January 06, 2021
    United States

Good smell

I use all the products from this line. I love the smell and it keeps my car fresh eliminating the odour and does not result in embarassement by odd smell of the car.

January 03, 2021

Pratique et efficace

Pour une bonne odeur fraîche et propre dans la voiture ce produit est parfait.

Il faut bien sûr que la ventilation fonctionne. C'est pratique et facile et je l'utilise régulièrement. Seul bémol, l'intensité diminue rapidement.

December 30, 2020

Approved!

Smells fresh! Whenever i enter ny car it always smells clean and fresh. People who rides my car always says ‘your car smells nice’. Love if and would definitely buy again.

3.2/5

December 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good Product

I do love Febreeze products so I was super happy to try these in my car. I like these but I do find them very strong at first and they fade quickly. Although I do find some scents better or longer lasting than others.

December 29, 2020
    Florida, United States

Scent should last longer

Love the scents and how small the air freshener is just wish the scent would last 30 days because they smell so good! My personal favorite is the Gain scented one second best is the Linen scent

December 23, 2020

vent clips

These are great and easy to use. Especially now in winter with all your wet clothing keeps it fresh and not strong. I definitely recommend this. I prefer the blue one