Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

September 29, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome

There is nothing I hate more than a vehicle with bad odors inside. I love products that leave my vehicle smelling like it just came off a car lot! Would recommend.

September 27, 2021

Car Freshner

It lasted for awhile, but we do live in Albert - so the vents are always going from heat and cool multiple times during the day 🤣
    Work recommend for sure

September 25, 2021

Love love love!

Definitely one of the best quality air fresheners for your car. The scent lasts longer than any other one i have tried so far. The scent itself is well done, its never overpowering. It is rather expensive and so i tend to buy other ones and only treat myself to these once in a while :)

September 21, 2021
    Yukon, Canada

Not satisfied

Don’t think I love it. I use febreze air freshener and love it so figured I’d give these a try. I think the smell lasts a couple of days, if that. Disappointed

August 16, 2021

One of the better air fresheners

Coming from a person who smokes in their car all the time i have to honestly say that whenever i have a smoke you would never know. When im driving i could almost have my windows down and not smell the smoke

August 06, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Not long lasting

I like the smell of this car air fresheners but disappointed that they don’t last long. The value of them are at a decent price. It sure does make the car smell fresh and clean.

August 02, 2021
    New York, United States

Car smells better

These car air freshners last for a little while. They aren't that strong but they smell good and they will do for small smells They won't do much for very smelly cars.

July 29, 2021
    Florida, United States

Car Clip Airfreshener

I purchased the Febreze Car Clips once and though the clips had a wonderful scent they don't last very long. I also had issues with the clips having a strong hold. The pricing of the clips I felt were a bit to high considering they do not last long.

July 27, 2021

Smells so good!

I use these every 2 weeks, the only thing that is not actually true is they ďo not.last 60 days at all. But I still use them all the time, and all different sents!

July 23, 2021

Oil leaks and damages dashboard

I wanted to love this and at first I really did. The smell is strong and amazing and clips discretely on the vent. On a hot day I noticed that the scented oil leaked all over the plastic of my dashboard which attracted the sun to melt it. Completely disappointed and would not recommend to anyone.