Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 15, 2020

Definitely purchase again

I bought these in a 2 pack at walmart. I believe they were around $4 definatly worth it! They smell amazing and everytime you start your car up and turn on the heat or A/C the scent escapes. ❤❤ love them!!

February 13, 2020

Febreze Car Vent Clips

We have a big old stinky dog and these vent clips work wonders. I used to be embarrassed to have anyone in my SUV because of the dog smell but not anymore. Love the smell but is a bit too strong if you have it all the way open.

February 10, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Gorgeous Smelling!

I always get these for my car as they are long lasting and smells great! Sometimes you are paying up to £3 depending where you buy these from however I think they are worth it. I would recommend these to a friend. The only downfall is I think they only go a couple of scent, it would be better if they had more variety and if they did refills.
    Small and easy to use, Overall it’s great!

February 06, 2020

Car freshener

I love this product and all the fragrances that are available. My son is 18 an plays football so you can imagine what his truck smells like, I bought him the clip fragrance for his truck and now I will drive with him.

February 04, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Overall a good product

I like using this scent in my car because it makes everything smell great, but these are a bit strong in the car, even at the lowest setting.
    I was hoping it would get better after a few days, but it didn't. So I just end up removing it in 5 mins. Some people might still enjoy this if you don't have a strong sense of smell or just enjoy strong scents, might give you a headache.

February 03, 2020

Always in my car!

This product is in my car at all times. It leaves a great fresh clean smell helping to eliminate everyday car odor battles. As mother of two boys who play sports this product can be a life saver when transporting smelly sporting bags.

February 02, 2020

I would buy this product again out of convenience

I currently do use these in my car, they do smell great, are quite strong and do the job right. However, I do find that they do not last very long. The price can vary but they are sold almost everywhere which makes them convenient compared to other types of car air fresheners I do purchase as well. The clip on them is strong and overall it is very simple to use and place in your car.

February 01, 2020

Smells great

These are what I use 9 out of 10 times in the car. Driving for Lyft, my boyfriend gets a lot of different people and smells every day. He finds that these smell the best, and last the longest. They’re on the pricier side so we alternate with sprays sometimes.

January 31, 2020
    United Kingdom

Smell great, lack staying power

These air fresheners smell amazing, when you first put these in your car they fill the vehicle with a lovely strong scent. The only downfall is that this smell quickly fades, I can honestly say I only smelt this on entering the car for just under a week. I think for the price they don't have enough staying power for me. They look good in the car and are a nice size, they stay in place really well just a shame the smell doesn't last a bit longer.

January 30, 2020

Semi satisfied

I just purchased these for my vehicle. The smell is great, I love how small they are but truly they don’t last as long as they say. They last a couple weeks at most but nothing more.