Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 25, 2019

Love the smell but be careful

Love the scent of this air freshener but had an unfortunate accident. The container leaked and damaged the cover under the vent. It is an upholstered kind of rubber and now has a streak has if the oil melted it. Going to use the good old hanging pine tree!

August 19, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Good car freshener

I use Fabreze car in my car when it’s on offer. It smells very fresh but doesn’t last as long as other brands. It looks very nice and it’s easy to use, overall it’s ok product.

August 13, 2019

Great smell

Wonderful product to keep your car, truck, SUV, motorhome and van smelling great! Comes in a few different scents. Long lasting freshness. I highly recommend this car air freshener.

August 10, 2019
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Use these in both cars

Me and my hubby use these in both our cars. The smell is amazing just a shame its doesn't last as long. We buy when on deals as the are not that cheap!

August 10, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Could improve !

I love the smell of this airfreshner however I don’t think the smell is as strong or lasts as long as the traditional hanging air fresher. On the whole I would buy the hanging air freshener in preference

August 09, 2019

Fresh smelling car

I like these febreeze car vent clips.
    They keep my car smelling fresh!
    I like this scent it's subtle but a nice fresh smell. My husband uses them in his car as well and he's a smoker. You can't even smell smoke in his car when he has one of these on his car vent.

August 08, 2019

Too Strong

This product was way too overpowering in my car in the beginning. It was quite strong so not for those who are sensitive to smells. Might be more useful for a larger vehicle (truck/van/suv)

3.2/5

August 01, 2019

Not in Love

I got the green one from my friend. The scent is strong and Im going to say long lasting its been over 3 months and just now, the smell is fading. Having said that, no one liked the scent of it =( Everyone who sat in the car always asked "What is that weird smell?" Cant remember the price of it but its ok

July 30, 2019

Nice

I like its scent. It's nice and refreshing. It stays in the car for quite some time and it does not even run out that quickly. It's not that costly either.

July 26, 2019

Smells great at first

I bought this 2 pack product & it smells great when you first put it on the vent but after blowing the a/c it stops working. It works better in heat but definitely not in the cold air blowing. So doesn't last the 30 days it said it would.