Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 24, 2019

Fresh feeling

I really love this product for my car.Feeling fresh and relaxing when inside the car.I recommend it to those people who dont clean most of the time their car because of being busy.Using this will helps to lessen the unpleasant smell of inside car.

June 19, 2019

Great product!

We are both smokers and have had a hard time finding a product that deals with the stale smoke odor. Well look no further this did a great job and smells good too!

June 19, 2019

Mild, clean smell!

This is the only band and scent I use. I love that it makes my car smell clean with the mild perfume. There are too many kinds that use such a strong scent, not this one!

June 13, 2019

Makes my car smell great

I've had this in my car for about a week now and it still smells as strong as when I first put it in. The smell is subtle not over powering but makes the car smell fresh. I will be continuing to use this product in my car.

June 10, 2019

Smells good

I really love it when I get into my car with this scent. Its removes food odor or whatever in the car. I highly recommend this product. Smells so nice and it last for awhile

June 06, 2019

Juste parfait!

J'adore les sent bon febreeze pour autos car contrairement au petits sapins qui sentent beaucoup trop ou juste rien, il sent juste asser pour embaumer l'auto, sans en faire trop!

May 30, 2019

I keep coming back!

I’ve tried lots of scented products for my car, but I keep coming back to these. Great scent, lasts a long time, and I love the packaging. They’re small and not ugly to look at. I won’t be buying anything else from now on.

May 30, 2019

Best one, yet

Wow, I love the smell. It's still strong after 3 weeks. The smell of other brands,don't last as long as Febreze. Sometimes the clip breaks off on other brands, but I've never had a problem with Febreze clips.

May 27, 2019

Car freshner

These are awesome. We always have a couple in our vehicles. We usually have vanilla flavours but we've used others as well. Would totally recommend these.

May 23, 2019

wow

L'automobile sent toujours très bon lorsque l'on installe la clip. Il dure très longtemps et les senteurs sont juste sensas. Les clip ne sont pas encombrante dans l'auto et sa fais du bien de rentrer dans un auto qui sent bon.