Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 22, 2020

Great air freshener

I really like the febreze car vent clips, they are small but pack a punch.. The linen and sky scent I find is very fresh and makes my car smell great and I find the scent lasts a long time..Well worth the money

May 22, 2020

Febreeze vent clips!

This product made my car smell fantastic would highly recommend this for anyone that likes febreeze air freshener, didn’t last too long but when it did it made my whole car smell great!

May 21, 2020

I always buy this brand for my car.

The reason why I buy this product for my car it is because of its nice smell and it is nice size it is not too big.It also lasts longer.It is not pungent in smell and not weird it is teally nice size.

May 21, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This actually works AMAZING!

Are you tired of getting in your vehicle only to smell the same thing over and over? Smelly odors from your work boots. Or maybe it's that gym bag you keep forgetting to bring in the house. Either way, by using febreeze car vent clips, you'll be forgetting about the stinky smells and getting lost into the sweet smelling aromas instead!

May 11, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Freshness overload

I love Febreeze as it last as it said it will. I love the scent its fresh and does not irritate my nose as it does on some other car freshner. It is easy to use as it just easy to clip in the car vent.8

May 09, 2020

love this

love the smell of this product, will buy again.
    i even use one on my oven hut brings good smell in.
    in my car it lasts longer then the average and i have to say i always have a spare one.

May 05, 2020

Best

I really love the Febreze vent. It offers a hold other level of freshness in the car. This is my family go to car vent. It's perfect for getting rid of food odors.

May 04, 2020

So fresh!

I absolutely love Febreeze Car vent clips, they are compact, stay in place and the only thing that works to get the stink out of my husbands work truck! Two pack is great, one for him and one for me!

May 03, 2020

Does the job

I bring the dog in the car and sometimes after a walk she’s a little smelly but with these plug ins no problem nice clean smell no doggy smell you wouldn’t know she was in there. I recommend em

May 02, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Over powering

I recently bought this product and while it does definitely work well and last long the smell is over powering when open to the full capability. Once I turned it down it work well