Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 10, 2021

Fabreze Car

I love these for the car. They appear to work when the heat or A/C is on so don’t waste away when you’re not in the car. Because of this they last a lot longer than other car scents.

June 07, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

yes get it

it makes my mommy’s car sleep good and not like ass crack and yeah you should buy it bc it’s totally worth it. 🦟🦗💁‍♀️🦗💁‍♀️👍🏽🦟👍🏽👹👍🏽👹🧍‍♀️☝️👍🏽🪡🥺😜😸🥺👹😂👍🏽

June 06, 2021

Covers odours

The Febreeze vent clips are always used in the truck. We have 3 dogs that loose hair on a regular basis. The dogs love car rides. Over a couple days it does begin to smell somewhat and not always having time to vacuum the vent clips work wonders on making the truck smell fresh and clean. I really love this product.

June 05, 2021

Definitely recommend it

Very economical and is one the best products available in the market. Its value for money is uncomparable and i will definitely recommend it to anybody looking for a change

May 18, 2021

Makes my car smell great!

These are really powerful and I can still smell the scent even after 30 days! It’s definitely worth the price to add a touch to your vehicle l. It smells amazing

May 13, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Air Freshener

So refreshing a must buy product. I tried many and this one is great. I specially like this one in winter time it helps to feel fresh around . Do not evaporated soon long lasting . Good for 30 days .

Smells so Fresh

I love these for my car, leaves the car smelling fresh and clean and new. There are plenty of different choices that smell amazing also. This is a great product!

Best fragrance

Such an amazing fragrance for your car!! Every morning car smells like as good as new!! So fresh so lovely !!! A must try if you’re a fragrance lover like me !!

May 12, 2021

My usual car air freshener :)

I have tried different companies and different scents, but I always go back to the linen+sky by Febreze. The scent is not overpowering, my car smells fresh and you can buy these everywhere! I do admit that I wait until they go on sale, as they can get a little pricey when full price at certain stores.

I have gotten many compliments on this scent, and I'm known as the one with the good smelling car in my friend group :)

May 10, 2021

LOVE

This is my all time favourite scent for my car, makes it smell clean and gives me that new car smell each time I get in! I have no complaints and would definitely recommend!