Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 23, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Air clips

My boyfriend loves these we use them in our truck and car. We only had trouble with one scent and I messaged febreze and they sent me a coupon to get a new one.

August 16, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Fresh

These are the best ever for the car last so long smell lovely not to strong as some of air fresher are to stronger car make you feel sick these just right and are best

August 14, 2019

SMELLS FANTASTIC!

Funny, this is the only odour busting product I use in my car.

My husband works in a factory and smells like car grease and he was smelling up my car. We borrowed my father in laws truck who works on a pig farm and he had one of these little bad boys clipped to his vent. I noticed his truck smelled FANTASTIC! So I bought one for my car and I have been hooked ever since. They are a little pricey but they do last quite a while and as long as you have the heat in your car running your car will NEVER smell bad again.

August 13, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Fab

We get these for the car and they smell lovely and last for a long time , they are worth the price and I wouldn't say they was expensive atall , will keep buying them as I like how they slide I to the vents , would recommend this product to anyone

August 12, 2019

So fresh and so clean

I love this product. With 2 kids, my car is often messy but with the vent clip I can close my eyes and pretend like it has been freshly detailed. Recently, on a long road trip, my son threw up in the car and airing it out just did not do the trick. I plugged in my vent clip and within minutes we could breathe again.

August 12, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Lush

These are great look quite nice in the car and wow the smell!! They snell gorgeous really fresh and last for ages. Would highly recommend these as they are a good price and smell fab

August 09, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Just gorgeous

I purchase these most of the time. Most of the fragrances smell lush medium in strength and not too overpowering. I always have two in my vehicle one either side and they keep my car smelling fresh day in and day out

August 09, 2019
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Smell great

My partner uses these in his Car, we both love the smell, had them coming up for a month now and can still smell them. There not too overpowering unlike some you can get.

August 08, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Lovely

Have had this in my car for 3 weeks and it is still sending out a beautiful scent. It smells really lovely and not too overpowering.

East to fit to the car's air vent.

August 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Fabbreze

As a very busy family with small kids the car is very well used and has many thing left behind and forgotten about so unfortunately can get very smelly, with a bit of TLC and some help from Febreze our car now smells almost new.