Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Great smell

These car vent clips are great!
    Very small, I don’t even notice them clipped on my car vents. They smell really good and really do last 30 days.
    My husband keeps a few new vent clips in the back of his vehicle because he doesn’t like driving without these in his vents.

Avec la famille

Salut les filles . J'adore ce produit. Jaime beaucoup sa senteur :) très agréable j'adore. . J'adore tous les produit de la marque febreeze ils sentent tous très bon .

January 18, 2019

I wont use anything else

These febreeze car clips make my car smell as fresh as could be no stinky odors there. most of all when you have kids and are running them places all day long. love them

January 13, 2019

My vehicle smells amazing!!

One thing about this product is that it lasts a long time. They clip onto the vent in your vehicle easily and the product is produced as great quality. I get compliments about how nice my vehicle smells whenever someone new jumps in with me.

January 12, 2019

It’s a big help

I appreciate the car vent clips. They keep my car smelling fresh. I feel much better driving a car that smells good. The clips also last longer than they say on the box.

January 11, 2019

Smelly car saver

Great product to keep on hand. The scents last 30 days , saves you from the nasty smells that can get trapped in your car. I also use in teens closets and sometimes in shoes. A great value when you can get the multi packs.

Not just for the car.

I used the Frebreze in the car because love the scent it give off but I real buy them for AC unit vent in the house. Every time air come on the house smell great.

car air freshener

these clips are great but they don't last long. they certainly don't last the full 30 days . for the price of them i wish they was more of a variety of scents

Made my car smell great

I purchased the Linen sky after receiving a free sample of a different fragrances, I love that it's easy to use. The smell lasts a long time and I enjoy getting into my car with this great smell.

Pretty Good

I love the clean smells in my car and my house. The only thing I find is that you can’t control the amount that is going into the air. So someone who is more prone to headaches this might be too much for them but other than that I love the smell of it!!