Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.7/5

March 19, 2019

Car vent clips

I found it difficult to get it dialed back enough to not be overpowering. After about a week, it fades enough not to have the windows open and then I loved the sent! Half love it, half hate it

March 19, 2019

Great scent but doesn’t last long

I’ve used these many times as the price is really good but I find that the scent fades away faster than others I’ve used before. After the first few days it seems I can only smell it when the fan is on. If you’re using to cover up a smell in your car quickly, then this prodcut is great but if your looking for long term scent I wouldn’t recommend.

March 18, 2019

Headache Inducing

I bought this on sale and was super excited because i am always afraid I am nose blind to my car. Well.....its been nice out so I have not been putting on the heat or AC in my car yet in two days its almost empty and my car smells so strongly i have a headache.

March 15, 2019

Pas la meilleure option

Il s'agit d'un désodorisant efficace pour une courte période de temps. Se vide rapidement et nécessite d'être racheté à une fréquence élevé, rendant le rapport qualité-prix moins intéressant.

2.3/5

March 09, 2019

Was good for a while

On the first week this was pretty good you can smell it but then on week two it was completely gone when I would turn the car on you could smell a bit of it but then that's it. So I would say it is only very effective on the first week.

March 05, 2019

Less scent that lasts longer

These would be great if they weren’t so strong and lasted longer. I often find myself having to take it out and put it away for remainder of my drive. But I love the smell. Just very powerful.

2.3/5

February 21, 2019

Disappointed

Bought a pack of three. Tried the first one and thought it was a lemon. Smelled wonderful but did not last a week and was still full of oil. Second one did the same. I even put the fan on fullblast. Quite disappointed.

February 20, 2019

Maybe I bought a dud?

I do a lot of driving and love air freshener.
    These smelled nice for about two days then nothing even with lots of oil still in them and my heat blasting. A total let down.

2.8/5

February 08, 2019

Smells good but doesnt last long

I find the smell lasts just as long as the paper ones you buy. The clips broke off mine in the first 2 weeks. The smell is good but money wise I will buy something a little cheaper that will last just as long.

2.7/5

February 08, 2019

Okay but doesn't last long!

My husband and I tried the febreze car fresheners and we both found that they did not work very well. The first few days, the scent is super strong. Almost too strong. After about 3 or 4 days, you could smell it at all anymore. Overall, I did not find this product to be worth it and will not buy it again