Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.7/5

September 19, 2020

Only if you like this smell...

I find these little clips do what they say they do - they do fit in the vent, but be careful of some condensation from your vents if you have the air conditioner on for prolonged periods. I would remove it from the vents if I am parked in the sun for the better part of a hot day.
    I do prefer some of the other scents in this line or other brands that are more subtle. But I've bought these also when on sale and when affordable.

2.8/5

September 11, 2020

Ok product

Hubby bought this for our car.i don't know why but honestly I don't like the fragrance and it's not even stay for long.fot this price i don't think so it's a good dear.so not like it👎👎👎👎👎👎

September 07, 2020

Doesn't last long

I bought a few of these and put them on the lowest setting and within a week they are all empty and don't smell like anything anymore. Horrible things

2.8/5

September 06, 2020

Not bad, kinda what I expect

It has a nice light scent that's not too overwhelming which is good for small cars, however it does fade fast.
    It is a decent product but nothing special in my opinion. There are probably more effective ways to freshen the car.

Too much

I honestly don't know if it's just me.. But in most of the febreez car smells give me a horrible migraine!! And it happens every time!!! I love febreez but not for my car!

September 06, 2020

Product works well but doesn’t last forever

This product does wonders and works well for the first few days to a week. Though as the days go one it loses its potency. Does not seem to last 25-30 days.

September 01, 2020

Powerful in the beginning

These are powerful right from the package. However I find that about 1/4 left of the liquid inside the freshener is never used. It loses its smell faster than I anticipated

2.3/5

August 31, 2020

You get what you paid for

It’s a good product but the scent doesn’t stay too long. Not only that, it runs out pretty fast too.
    Even if you have both the scent infusers it takes time to make the car smell like it

August 30, 2020

Doesn’t last long

This product is very easy to instal and very easy to use.
    Only problem I have found is the product doesn’t last very long and you aren’t able to really smell the scent after a few days. The liquid inside doe not last the 30 days, as commercially stated.
    Personally I wouldn’t purchase again.

2.2/5

August 17, 2020

Okay product

In my opinion I find these car air fresheners don’t last as long as they are supposed to. They smell nice the first few days but then quickly fades away.