Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 17, 2021

Hockey mom

I'm hockey mom of two boys and let me tell you if I don't have these in my car my car weak they help so much with the odor I could not even believe it myself. And this is definitely a great car air freshener wish to stay power was a little bit more but all in all it's a great product

January 02, 2021

Not ideal for people with sinus and even mild allergies

While I find the fragrance pleasant I am unable to use this product in my car as it gives me headaches and makes me sneeze. I have friends who have purchased it and love it.

December 18, 2020

I don’t know would I buy it or not

I generally like good car vent clips refreshers,and I try so many different types.Came back so many times to this one and always leave me disappointed. The smell disappeared so quickly.So I don’t think I will buy it again.

December 16, 2020

These car clips smell amazing!

I would definitely recommend these powerful smelling car clips to anyone! They are affordable and very effective. They are also available just about any store you're in!!

December 04, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Just okay

These little fresheners smell okay, they don’t really last that long if you are running your heat or air conditioning in the car a lot.
    They can be expensive to purchase if you don’t find them on sale

November 30, 2020

Its OK !

Love the smells but it does not last long my car smells great for at least a day or two then nothing - I feel like i wasted my money on this product . A good factor is they Always are coming out with new scents! To bad they don't last long

November 17, 2020

Not too bad!

For a car Air freshener, I always look for something that is strong in scent and something that lasts a long time. Unfortunately, this product does not last long if you have it turned up all the way. And if left in the sun in your car, it can leak and cause a bit of stain.

November 13, 2020

not good

Tried this product in my car and found that the smell is too overpowering and that is all you can smell would not recommend this product. I had to remove it from my car as it was making me feel ill.

November 13, 2020

One day scent

I found that this product only lasted a day maybe two with the scent. Even if i tried leaving it on a lower setting it still didn't seem to last long. I was disappointed I really wish it lasted longer.

2.8/5

November 06, 2020

Smells great but..

The febreeze car air freshener smells sooo good BUT it doesn't last long at all, id say maybe for maybe a week at most?

Not worth the price in my opinion.