Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 02, 2021

Fresh smelling

I find this product smells great, but doesn’t last too long. It seems to be a lot of money for a very little bit of product. There usually is not great sales on this, but I may buy sometimes if it is.

2.8/5

July 29, 2021

Not my favourite

I tried this for an air freshener in my car. Although the scent was nice, it didn’t last long and I really had to be close to it to smell the fragrance. I didn’t notice the fragrance in other areas of my vehicle. I don’t think it was powerful enough.

July 04, 2021

Light and fresh

A fresh very light scent. I didn’t find it was great but it definitely wasn’t over powering either. I used my in the winter and it didn’t freeze but it also didn’t get super scenty with the heat blasting. It’s ok but I prefer a stronger scent.

May 21, 2021

Inexpensive, long lasting freshener!

I've purchased this once and probably won't again. The great thing about this product is that it is small, and stays well on the vent. Although the product does it's job, it is personally a little too strong for me. I've left it in the car overnight but the next day, it was overwhelming strong. If you have a sensitive nose, I would not recommend this.

2.3/5

May 13, 2021

Too strong

The smell of these pods are way too overwhelming in the car, we switched them out to the laundry room instead because it was too overpowering. Might buy these again but not for the car.

2.8/5

May 06, 2021

Not my favorite

I am not a huge fan of scented products for car, however decided to give this one a try. Not my favorite scent (though it will be fresh) , but thankfully it wasn’t too intense either.

April 26, 2021

Char

Il sentent super bon la première semaine ... mais après une semaine si le chauffage n’est pas allumer ça ne sent plus rien et même encore avec le chauffage ça ne sens pu vraiment cela ne dure pas 1 mois comme il dissent

April 25, 2021

Nice smelling car

We just put one in our new car and it really makes a difference w two kids. It smells so nice and doesn’t just make odours. I’d definitely suggest to those w larger cars like we have or kids

April 24, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Freshens the car but doesnt last for long

It does make my car smell fresh but Im glad I get 2 in the package for a lower price otherwise it wouldn't be worth buying since it lasts less then a week.

March 29, 2021

Not the best

I bought theae vent clips for the first time and i am not impressed. The smell only lasted a week on each one (two weeks total). I expected it to last way more considering. Would not buy again. Maybe i got a dud.