Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.3/5

January 19, 2019

Terrific, love the freshness it provides

Great little product. Unfortunately, they run out fast and are pricey. Buy them when they are on sale and/or you have a coupon to get the best value.
    If you transport your dog about these little treasures really make a difference.

January 17, 2019

Great smell but doesn't last

I'm not really big on scents but this one is ok. I like how it's compact and i can easily attach it to any vent in the car. My only problem with this product is that it doesn't last and the price point. For the amount it costs to how short it lasts it makes me refrain from repurchasing again

2.7/5

January 12, 2019

I use this in my car all the time. I buy the multi-pack of 4

This product is great for the car, keeps it smelling fresh. The only problem is the perfume fades pretty fast, it does not last for the whole month as promised. The price is also a bit high I get the 4 pack at Costco whenever it's on special

2.2/5

December 19, 2018

Great then blah

If it’s the right smell then great, if it’s not then OMG watch out because that first day your car is gonna smell so strong. Day 2 it’s a mice amount of smell. By day 4-5 it’s barely there at all. If you need a couple day smell pretty in your car this works but if you’re wanting it smelling nice all the time then you’ll need an entire case!!!

December 18, 2018

Great if you like really strong scents

The vent clip scent certainly works, but it an extremely strong scent for an enclosed space like a car. The scent itself isn’t bad but it needs to be toned down a bit.

November 19, 2018

They weren’t for me

I tried these as I like having a air freshener in my car. I found them to strong for my likings. And It kept falling off my vent ( might just be the type of vents I have in my car) I won’t buy these again :(

2.8/5

October 18, 2018

A strong scent initially

Have received these as samples. Initially they emit a very strong scent and I can't put them in the van. Eventually when the scent dies off a bit I can move them into the van and appreciate the fresh smell!

October 16, 2018

Smell don't last

I liked the smell of these cat air fresheners but the smell didn't last long at all. With in a few days of having them in my car you could barely smell them anymore.

October 12, 2018

Smells nice and fresh

I love the smell. My car smells brand new. But I find it is kinda strong even on the lowest setting. I stick to summer use as that is when I can open windows to let out the excess smell.

October 11, 2018

Good but doesn’t last

These leave your car smelling good but after a couple of days you can’t really smell it. I honestly think they are not worth it. I would consider it if they change the lasting formula.