Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 21, 2021

Inexpensive, long lasting freshener!

I've purchased this once and probably won't again. The great thing about this product is that it is small, and stays well on the vent. Although the product does it's job, it is personally a little too strong for me. I've left it in the car overnight but the next day, it was overwhelming strong. If you have a sensitive nose, I would not recommend this.

2.3/5

May 13, 2021

Too strong

The smell of these pods are way too overwhelming in the car, we switched them out to the laundry room instead because it was too overpowering. Might buy these again but not for the car.

2.8/5

May 06, 2021

Not my favorite

I am not a huge fan of scented products for car, however decided to give this one a try. Not my favorite scent (though it will be fresh) , but thankfully it wasn’t too intense either.

April 26, 2021

Char

Il sentent super bon la première semaine ... mais après une semaine si le chauffage n’est pas allumer ça ne sent plus rien et même encore avec le chauffage ça ne sens pu vraiment cela ne dure pas 1 mois comme il dissent

April 25, 2021

Nice smelling car

We just put one in our new car and it really makes a difference w two kids. It smells so nice and doesn’t just make odours. I’d definitely suggest to those w larger cars like we have or kids

April 24, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Freshens the car but doesnt last for long

It does make my car smell fresh but Im glad I get 2 in the package for a lower price otherwise it wouldn't be worth buying since it lasts less then a week.

March 29, 2021

Not the best

I bought theae vent clips for the first time and i am not impressed. The smell only lasted a week on each one (two weeks total). I expected it to last way more considering. Would not buy again. Maybe i got a dud.

2.3/5

March 12, 2021
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

pointless

i thought these would be nice for my car but once attached to my fans i could hardly smell it. with the help of the fan when turned on it protrudes a bit but the smell never lasted more than a day! rubbish and wont buy again.

2.2/5

March 10, 2021
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Overpowering smell

The idea behind these is great and they have a strong scent, however I found it to be overpowering and in winter you turn the vents on for heat and you are blasted with the smell. I ended up driving with the windows down to get rid of it.

March 10, 2021
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Not great but not bad

I’ve always taken to most of the febreze scents and although this item smells nice when you first open them, it doesn’t last very long and isn’t very powerful which is a pain as I have a dog so I like something that can over power that after walk wet dog smell. I probably wouldn’t purchase again.