Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 15, 2020

They fall out of my vents

They smell good, but without airflow from the vent, what’s the point? I tried three vehicles, no joy. Laid it in the console but that wasn’t great. Hope it worked better for everyone else.
    I bought my own to try it. Back to Febreeze.

2.3/5

January 14, 2020

No Thanks

This product didn’t last as advertised The scent was very intense and not long lasting. The air freshener adjusts scents however the vent still not enjoyable.

2.7/5

January 14, 2020

Doesn't last long enough!

I love the smell of this product, but sadly I never find that it lasts long enough! Within a week and a half and I find that it's nearing empty. It sometimes can also be a bit overwhelming in smell, even on the lowest setting, that I find myself taking it on and off the vents.

January 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

not happy

This product is just terrible. I purchased it for my car has been there for a while but doesn't smell anything nice of it. what a waste of money. I would definitely won't recommend it to anyone.

January 03, 2020

Yuk

They were giving them out as samples at Costco last year. ... I left it in the car for a couple of hours and threw it out. Smells soooooo strong. Disgusting. Would never buy.

January 02, 2020

Too strong

Tried this product in my car and found that the smell is too overpowering and that is all you can smell would not recommend this product. I had to remove it from my car as it was making me feel ill.

December 30, 2019

Smells good but bad for you

I have bought these before and they do help keep your car smell fresh but they are so bad for you to breath in so I don’t recommend to use on the regular

2.8/5

December 18, 2019

Not for me

The initial smell is over powering. It fades quickly and is ineffective in the colder temperatures. I was hoping for a more subtle, longer lasting, easier to adjust car deodorizer.

December 12, 2019
    United States

It Definitely Didn’t Last!

I bought these in the Gain scented and the Febreeze scented clips. They are about $5.00 at Walmart, and I literally smelled them for a day or two. They didn’t last as long as they said, and you’re way better off buying the Snuggle Super Fresh Odor Eliminating Spray or even a Febreeze spray in your favorite scent. They also dried out and busted after a few days in the heat. I wouldn’t waste your hard earned money!

December 11, 2019

Hit or Miss

This comes in packs or 2 and sometimes more, but I tend to find not all of them have the same "staying power". I love the smell, when it works, but for the price and the fact that it'll make your car smell amazing for only a few days and then nothing, not worth the price. Get one of those dollar store ones that say "new car smell". Happy Shopping