Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 17, 2019

Smells fabulous

Refreeze car clips smell fantastic. They make the whole car smell good for a brief amount of time. When they are working they smell good but then the smell is gone.

August 15, 2019

good but ends up very fast

I really like this product, always leaves my car with a pleasant smell, but with me it ends very fast.
    Maybe it's because my car stays in the sun a long time. Even though it's fast, I always buy this product.

August 13, 2019

way too strong

i did not like this at all nor did mt family! the scent is too fake, and it lasts way too long. even after a couple days its too overpowering in the car.

August 10, 2019
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Not impressed

Was really looking forward to using this product, especially due to the high reviews it had.
    Personally I don’t think it is worth the money. The smell wasn’t strong enough in my car. The actual design is cool and ascetically pleasing.

August 03, 2019

I would not buy these again

I did not enjoy these at all. I find the smell did not last, they are over priced in my opinion. We bought these expecting much more from them and they smell amazing when you first open them but that fades in just a couple days

July 21, 2019

Does the job

I find these are nice to use when you want your car to smell good but also like to switch it up. If you're someone who likes changing up scents this is a great way to try different ones as they don't last very long. However, if you like the same smell, having to repurchase can add up as again, they don't last very long. I like how the clips are compact so air still comes out of the vent. I really like the bath and body works one but my only gripe is that it covers the entire vent so the a/c and heat can't get past the scent holder.

2.7/5

July 20, 2019

Get tired of smell quickly

Not bad. I wouldn’t buy again. Smell doesnt last the longest, but it does what it says it’s supposed to do — smells the car up. If the pkg came with different varieties, then I might buy again.

2.3/5

July 14, 2019
    Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Not that good

The scent is supposed to last up to 30 days however I found the scent had gone after 10 days,they do smell really good but o long lasting freshness I wouldnt pir hase thos product.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Waste of time

These smell lovely when first opened but says on packet up too 30 days of freshness but i would say it only lasts half of that, and costly for that reason.

July 04, 2019

Freshens my vehicle, but a little too strong

I like Febreze car fresheners for the price; they do perform well with freshening and deodorizing my vehicle, so I am recommending this product; but I find this scent quite overpowering. Since it's clipped onto my air vent, when I have my A/C or heat on, the scent is too much for me. When I don't have the A/C or heat on, I barely smell it and it doesn't really do much for deodorizing or freshening my vehicle. I would probably buy Febreze car fresheners again, as they are very affordable and last quite a long time, but I would probably try some other scents. This one was a bit too perfumy for my liking.