Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 11, 2019

Good product and great smell

It’s a good product but only works when your cars vent is blowing air. Or else it doesn’t smell very well. It does work good and It’s adjustable depending on how strong you like it to be.

2.3/5

March 09, 2019

Was good for a while

On the first week this was pretty good you can smell it but then on week two it was completely gone when I would turn the car on you could smell a bit of it but then that's it. So I would say it is only very effective on the first week.

March 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great scents - doesn't last long enough for the price!

Although these car scent clips have the most amazing smells like Hawaiian breeze and are small and quite convenient for your car, the smell doesn't last long enough for the price you pay!

March 05, 2019

Less scent that lasts longer

These would be great if they weren’t so strong and lasted longer. I often find myself having to take it out and put it away for remainder of my drive. But I love the smell. Just very powerful.

March 04, 2019

Wow

Ça sent vraiment bon dans l'auto depuis que j'ai mis sa. Il n'y a pu d'odeur bizzare et sa dure assez longtemps a peu pres 2-3 mois pour les deux donc c'est efficace et durable.

2.0/5

March 04, 2019

too strong

they should make a "lighter" option I can't even get in a car with one of these even to put it in the glove box the smell is too much I can't breath where everything now is "scent senitive" think they could make a version that's not so strong

March 02, 2019

Wow

J'adore ce produit. Je ne peut plus m'en passer. Il deguage une odeur agréable et de longue durant. Moi et mon cojoint en avons un en tout temps dans notre voiture. Sa sens tellement bon.

March 01, 2019

Air Freshener with A Punch

I stumbled upon this product by chance and it was of a great surprise. First of all this is a great invention as it running when your car is running, thus I feel that it lasts much longer. One of the reasons that this does not get 5 stars is that i think that this product is overpriced & I only purchase when I can find it on sale.

February 27, 2019

Longue durée

Ce produit sent beaucoup plus longtemos qu’on le dit. Je ne suis jamais déçue avec cet éliminateur d’odeur dans ma voiture. Les longues routes sont plus agréables.

February 26, 2019

I find it can do better

First of we like this product. Just that we find it doesn’t last long like it’s supposed to. We feel the scent goes out faster. That’s why I think they can do better. The scent is nice. But I myself would not recommend it if you want something to last longer .