Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

April 05, 2012

I recieved this product for free as part of the product review club, and I was quite happy with it. It is very small and compact, easy to clip onto the car vent, but not too big and bulky. I love Febreze products for their fresh and natural smells that aren't too overpowering, and this car vent does not disappoint. The smell is very subtle and fresh, you can adjust the settings to decide how much of the smell you want released. The only thing I am not quite happy with, is that I find the smell only comes out when the air is on. I would have liked it better if it released a little bit of smell at all times, because I don't have the air on often, and when I do turn it on it can be a little overpowering at first. I guess a good point however is that it is going to last a long time because I never turn my air on! I also think the packaging was quite plain, it just looks like a little pod with liquid in it. I'm not sure if they will be coming in different colours or anything, but that is just my suggestion! I would recommend this to people who like the Febreze brand, and want a fresh scent to their car that isn't too overpowering. I will be recommending this to my family for their cars.

April 04, 2012

LOVE THIS, if you like that fresh laundry smell. You will LOVE THIS. We cook very strong spices at home, which often come into our clothes and transfer into the car when we drive. This definitely airs it out and also creates a very fresh clean feeling. I am a big fan of fresheners, and Fabreze never seems to fail me.

I must say it's very long lasting and for those sensitive to smell, it isnt too strong, just RIGHT :D

Editor's Note: this member received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of the product review panel.

April 04, 2012

I have a big dog and 2 boys. My van is stinky lol! After a wet play at the park I had put this in my van dreading to go to work in the morning. I get in and it smells so fresh and clean! You would never know there was a wet dog in there! I have already bought 2 more - for when this one is done so I can have a clean smelling van!

April 04, 2012

I had the pleasure of trying this product out through Chick Advisor. It is a great product all around. As soon as I clipped it to my heater it started working and filling my car with a great, refreshing smell. I would buy this again and again!

April 04, 2012

I like that it doesn't take a lot of space to attach to the air vent and that it can easily be moved around, though there is no reason to because it flows around my car very easily. It has a nice smell, nothing too strong but a smell that makes me leave my car feeling like it's clean. I love the fact that the colour I got matches my car as well!

April 03, 2012

I love the scent of this Freshener.. Linen & Sky. I found it is more fragant with a warmer temp blowing out of the vent. Easy to "install".. and it is lasting quite well! I also like that I do not have a dangling thing hanging off my rear view mirror. I would buy for sure!

1.5/5

April 03, 2012

The scent of this air freshener gave me a headache and made me want to vomit... I literally had it in for 30 mins & I had to remove it from my vehicle but im lucky the scent didnt stick around long!! I wouldnt have been able to drive home. Maybe other scents would be nice but this particular one wasnt.. I would not purchase this product.

April 03, 2012

I received this product to review as a member of the Chick Advisor review panel. Thanks for the opportunity Chick Advisor! I think it's a great product that does not have an overpowering scent. I've always used Febreze products around the house and I'm happy to have a nice smelling Febreze product to use in the car now as well. I just have it set on the low setting and am finding that whenever I open the car door in the morning or in the evening after work, I'm greeted with a very nice, light scent. We have 2 large dogs who we take swimming to the local beach, I'm glad to have a product to help mask their stink afterwards :)

April 03, 2012

Linen & Sky such a breath of fresh air compared with the "car air" that accumulates with having a large family. The smell was pleasant and not overpowering. Definitely something that I would purchase again. One more thing, it's a neutral scent pleasing to both men and women.

April 03, 2012

I don't normally use car air fresheners because I always thought of them as overpowering. When I put this one in my car on low was impressed with the light smell. The Febreze car vent clip will be great this summer when my children leave their milk or other foods to parish in my car. That's when this clip will really have to work!