Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 08, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

I'll definatly be buying again

Really small and compact but pack a big punch. No bulkyness and smells absolutely lovely. My car always smells fresh and clean wile using this and I think the scent last a long time. Good value for money :)

August 07, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Fantastic

Does your car smell? Did you kids leave some type of food in the seat cushions, but you can’t find it & the heat of the summer is cooking it daily? This stuff will help! Seriously. I always get these for my car & give these out to my family & friends. Easy, compact, it’s perfect!

August 06, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Febreeze Car Vent clip.

These car vent clip fresheners smells so good! The smell isn't too long but isn't so light where you can't smell it. The scent last for about a month or weeks before you have to replace them.

August 06, 2019

Long lasting!

Used in a larger SUV, had the setting on low and it lasted forever! Light smell that didn’t induce a migraine (as some fresheners do). Easy to adjust and stays on where you put it!

August 04, 2019

Nice scent

I always use some sort of scent booster in my car. I enjoy these as you can control how powerful the scent by turning the disk at the back of the clip.

2.8/5

August 03, 2019

I would not buy these again

I did not enjoy these at all. I find the smell did not last, they are over priced in my opinion. We bought these expecting much more from them and they smell amazing when you first open them but that fades in just a couple days

3.2/5

August 01, 2019

Not in Love

I got the green one from my friend. The scent is strong and Im going to say long lasting its been over 3 months and just now, the smell is fading. Having said that, no one liked the scent of it =( Everyone who sat in the car always asked "What is that weird smell?" Cant remember the price of it but its ok

1.3/5

August 01, 2019

This product melted the dash of my car!

When I purchased a new car, I thought that I'd love to have it smelling incredible. I purchased these and clipped them easily into my vents. The smell in my car was great for a few days, and they weren't overly obnoxious looking. Everything was fine. Then, I noticed some of the liquid leaking out of the product. So, I removed it from my vent. Doing so cause the liquid to leak onto the dash of my car. It immediately stripped the coating right off my dash, leaving a big, ugly streak down the middle of my console.

July 30, 2019

Nice

I like its scent. It's nice and refreshing. It stays in the car for quite some time and it does not even run out that quickly. It's not that costly either.

July 27, 2019

I love these

I love these. I recently just bought two big packages from Costco and it makes my car smell so nice. I will be buying again whenever I run out!! I love it and they smell so good