Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.2/5

January 02, 2020

Too strong

Tried this product in my car and found that the smell is too overpowering and that is all you can smell would not recommend this product. I had to remove it from my car as it was making me feel ill.

1.7/5

January 02, 2020

Ordinaire!

Le produit sent très fort et donne mal à la tête lors des premières journées. Ensuite l'odeur est moins forte mais reste tout de même hyper présente!

December 30, 2019

Smells good but bad for you

I have bought these before and they do help keep your car smell fresh but they are so bad for you to breath in so I don’t recommend to use on the regular

1.0/5

December 21, 2019

Clean your car - it will freshen it

If your car smells and you feel the need to buy Febreze, do us all a favor - especially for the environment - wash your car regularly and you will not find the need to waste your money on a useless product that just masques the fact you haven't cleaned your car. If you must, use Eucalyptus, Lavender, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Clove to freshen up your car. These products are all 100% natural and won't hurt you or the environment.

1.8/5

December 20, 2019

Not what it's cracked up to be.

If course when you first open this it smells really strong the first maybe four days is about it. Aft t the strong smell goes even if you have the little knob turned to low it still inky last for a few days. It's honestly a waste of money. Better off to get a spray and keep it in your dash and spray when you want to freshen up. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone really.

Super

Notre produit préféré, il couvre les mauvaises odeur , nous avons 3 véhicules, alors il y en a dans les trois, tellement nous aimons la senteur , et ça dure très longtemps

2.8/5

Not for me

The initial smell is over powering. It fades quickly and is ineffective in the colder temperatures. I was hoping for a more subtle, longer lasting, easier to adjust car deodorizer.

December 18, 2019

Helps alot when you have a dog!

I bought a package at costco and I am very satisfied. I love to have a fresh smell in the car. Helps alot during winter with the smell of wet carpet.

December 17, 2019
    California, United States

Car freshener

I have bought it from Costco. It was really good. It helps to keep air in car fresh. It’s not costly. Ilfragrance is also good. You must give it a try

December 17, 2019

Works well and nice fragrance

I really like the scent! It smells super nice all year round. Are usually replace it once a month. I don’t find it too strong where are you get a headache and I don’t find it too late to wear you hardly smell it at all. I continue to buy this product