Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Reviews

It’s the perfect companion for a positively refreshing person (like you). That’s because the fine mist of Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors from fabric and air for freshness that fills your home. Try it as a part of your regular cleaning routine by misting upholstery, curtains, carpet and the air as you move through every room.

July 28, 2017

Bad Odors? Febreze to the rescue!

This product never fails, it always leaves a fresh scent on any fabric surface I spray it on. It is so quick and easy to use to freshen up a whole house in minutes. I spray it on my couch, the carpet and my curtains to give them a refresh. It really does eliminate bad odors! I trust it on my fabrics and I like that it actually does what it says it does. Great product!

3.2/5

July 19, 2017

Does what it says it does

So I found that this fabric refresher works just as expected. Its nothing too special from any other one I used. It does leave a nice light scent in the air and does refresh things. It's not so over powering like some other ones I have used. All in all it's a good prduct and does what it says it does

July 16, 2017

My house smells great

Febreze Fabric Refresher really did get rid of all the smells on my hard to wash items. I used it on my husband's  stinky shoes, kids bedding, freshening kitchen curtains and fabric furniture.  The smell is fresh and pleasant. I was impressed on how effective it was  on my cat's smelly stuff. The only complaint that I have is the bottle did not last me long.

July 12, 2017

A must have for anyone with kids and/or pets!

I always have a bottle of Febreze extra strength kicking around. It really does get rid of the odours fast and doesn't just cover it up. I was especially impressed with how effective it was for pet smells. The smell is fresh and pleasant. It can seem a little pricey but I find it lasts quite awhile.

July 10, 2017

Gets rid of Stinks fast!

Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength gets rid of stinks fast on tons of hard to wash items. I use it on everything from stinky shoes to sprucing up bedding to misting curtains to freshen up a room. It does the job quick. Freshening up fabrics between washes is important to me because it keeps my house feeling clean and comfortable.

I recently got a new puppy as well and this is doing a great job on those yucky puppy smells as well. So, I'm glad to say that all those sweaty, stinky puppy smells are being beat by Febreze! I spray down his dog bed, and any other place that he chooses to sleep regularly, and it does just the trick.

I received this item for free and I'd like to thank Bzzagent and Febreze for giving me the chance to try out this awesome product! #gotitfree

Febreze Extra strength

I have been using Febreze for a few years now and have tried different ones. This is one of my favorites. It really does help with odors on items that can not be washed or in between washed such as drapes. Something I really liked about this is the light scent .

July 06, 2017

Smells like fresh laundry!

I love Febreze and I was excited to hear that they came out with a fabric refresher because you can't always wash all your fabrics. A few spritz of this Febreze and it smells so fresh and clean like laundry that just came out of the wash! I use it on my bed sheets and curtains and throw pillows and even stinky shoes! The scent lasts on the fabric from day to night and doesn't ruin the fabric at all. I bought a few bottles to make sure I always have this around the house! I would definitely recommend Febreze fabric refresher!

Eliminates stinky odours!

Say sayonara to summer stink

July 06, 2017

Really great at eliminating odours

If you're familiar with Febreze products then you know that they're pretty great at combating odour. Febreze Fabric Refresher is no exception. Just spray onto clothing and you can smell the difference pretty quickly. The nozzle sprays a nice even mist. I tried it on multiple items such as a jacket and running shoes (both worn multiple times), my comforter, and my car seats. I found it did an equal job on each piece. The shoes needed 2 applications though as oppose to just one like the others but they smelled refreshed after for sure. Fabrics do take a little bit of time to dry though when sprayed. I found around 5-10 minutes depending on how much I sprayed.

The scent of this bottle is light, fresh, and clean. Think of a perfumey spring rain and clean laundry scent. It does seem to absorb smells and "lift" them out of fabrics instead of just masking them but the fresh scent dissipates quickly (about 20 minutes on the sheets) with just one coat. However, it does take out the crummy odour of your fabrics even if it doesn't stay smelling like the product. Thats why I took off part of a star. I definitely recommend this though because you don't need a lot for it to work (and it does work) so a bottle should last a while. Another great Febreze product!

July 05, 2017

Feeling on Febreezy

I really like Febreze. It works quick and lasts long. That's all I need. Love how it makes everything smell like my laundry room. I don't really like everyone of their new scents but I think I will always like the original.