Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 587 in Home Fragrance

It’s the perfect companion for a positively refreshing person (like you). That’s because the fine mist of Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors from fabric and air for freshness that fills your home. Try it as a part of your regular cleaning routine by misting upholstery, curtains, carpet and the air as you move through every room.

April 22, 2017

I love febreze extra strength fabric refresher. It does a great job freshening all fabric in your home and leaves a nice clean scent that isn't overpowering! I use it on my curtains, area rugs, carpet, upholstered furniture and mattresses!

April 15, 2017

I've used this many times and I love it. I use it on everything from carpets to sofas and even bed and bedding. It freshens everything and the smell is very fresh.

April 12, 2017

I really like the Febreze brand to use in our house because of the dogs and the pet fumes. This is also good to use to keep damp musty smells out. Works great for the couch.

April 07, 2017

I use this refresher all the time. On my clothes, on my sofas - those pillows you can't throw in the wash. Just makes everything nice and fresh again.

March 04, 2017

I love this product. My daughter's gloves and wraps get really sweaty and smelly after her kickboxing sessions. The smell can be really noxious....this product helps to take the smell away. We use this product regularly....this product is irreplacable.

February 02, 2017

a little high in price but i still love it .. not great for people with sensitive skin ( so they cant come after i spray it ) i have 2 dogs and 3 cats and i like my home clean and smelling good ...just love this product!

October 03, 2016

I don't mind this product. the smell is nice and it does tend to help makes rooms smell fresh. I usually buy when on sale. if you spray too much it may dampen items so be careful

September 07, 2016

Not for me. Smells good for five minutes, but gives me a headache. I'd much rather use something natural. I don't have pets and don't feel the need to spray my fabrics. I'd rather just wash them.

August 14, 2016

I always have febreze on hand. This one I like for the couch and other fabrics. I love that febreze has so many varieties and options of scents. I find the price varies and so buy when it's on sale and stock up.

June 29, 2016

I like that this product is safe for use on fabrics. I sometimes use it as an air freshener, and am not worried about it touching fabrics. We use it on clothing, upholstery, dog blankets, and in the car. It's really not overpowering, just a subtle and clean smell. One trick I use with this is to spray draperies on a breezy day...the whole room smells clean, and I like the antibacterial aspect, as I don't was curtains very often, and they must pick up a lot of airborne bacteria.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale