Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Reviews

It’s the perfect companion for a positively refreshing person (like you). That’s because the fine mist of Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors from fabric and air for freshness that fills your home. Try it as a part of your regular cleaning routine by misting upholstery, curtains, carpet and the air as you move through every room.

September 04, 2019
    United States

We love are febreze

Best product around if you have teenagers or pets
    When you have unexpected guest show up just grab your bottle of febreze and do a quick spray around your house and your guest will never know you have pets or teenagers stinky shoes laying around , It covers up those nasty oders around the house , and the price is not to bad

May 30, 2019

Very good.

this product came quickly and smells so good, you can never go wrong with Febreze. I love the fact that it can get rid of the wet dog smell and also the smell of cigarettes. Who wouldn't love a fresh smelling house!!

October 16, 2018

The best refresher to buy

Spray freezes all over my house love the smell of it .spray it where my dogs be at you can't smell a dog in my house when I spray this it is the best I told my friend to buy this she love it

October 12, 2018

Smelly kids, pets or you?!

Always going to buy this. I'm a mom of a teen and we all know, they smell gross. With febreeze, I dont actually mind having mine around (of course as long as hes not being a butthole but febreeze cant help that). 2 kids in sports, and just smelling gross but this for sure helps the smells at least!

March 16, 2018

My house smells so fresh

With having six kids in the house as well as pets, we needed something heavy duty to keep our home smelling fresh and clean.

A quick spray over evrrythingnin the morning and evening keeps my home up to par

Average product

I like the fabric refresher but it takes a long time to dry if you spray it on a couch or other fabrics! i like the clean linen scent and it is my go to one. I would recommend it to everyone to try.

March 16, 2018

Perfect for those smelly teenage bedrooms!

I feel like I should do the commercials for this product whenever I go in to my sons room! I state that this room needs to be washed and then go grab the febreeze. It freshens up the room quickly, especially in winter when you can’t open the windows up to get fresh air in.

July 28, 2017

Bad Odors? Febreze to the rescue!

This product never fails, it always leaves a fresh scent on any fabric surface I spray it on. It is so quick and easy to use to freshen up a whole house in minutes. I spray it on my couch, the carpet and my curtains to give them a refresh. It really does eliminate bad odors! I trust it on my fabrics and I like that it actually does what it says it does. Great product!

3.2/5

July 19, 2017

Does what it says it does

So I found that this fabric refresher works just as expected. Its nothing too special from any other one I used. It does leave a nice light scent in the air and does refresh things. It's not so over powering like some other ones I have used. All in all it's a good prduct and does what it says it does

July 16, 2017

My house smells great

Febreze Fabric Refresher really did get rid of all the smells on my hard to wash items. I used it on my husband's  stinky shoes, kids bedding, freshening kitchen curtains and fabric furniture.  The smell is fresh and pleasant. I was impressed on how effective it was  on my cat's smelly stuff. The only complaint that I have is the bottle did not last me long.