Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Reviews

It’s the perfect companion for a positively refreshing person (like you). That’s because the fine mist of Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors from fabric and air for freshness that fills your home. Try it as a part of your regular cleaning routine by misting upholstery, curtains, carpet and the air as you move through every room.

June 26, 2020
    Texas, United States

Febreze puts a stop to nasty smells!

Febreze extra strength is amazing at targeting smells that need deep cleaning. I use it over my shoes, linen, bed sheets, carpets, and it effectively eliminates the root of the problem. I highly recommend this awesomeness because of its value and effectiveness to combat bad odors.

June 09, 2020
    Michigan, United States

FEBREZE EXTRA STRENGTH FABRIC REFRESHER

I love Febreze because you can't always wash everything. A few spritz of this Febreze and it smells so fresh and clean. I use it on my carpeting, couches, throw pillows and shoes. I always have a few bottles on hand! I would definitely recommend Febreze fabric refresher!

2.7/5

April 29, 2020

Not the longest lasting

I was excited to give Febreze Fabric Refresher a try since I live in an apartment and sometimes things can start smelling a little stale due to poor air circulation. I also have a cat, and no matter how clean I keep him or his litter box, there still seems to be that “pet” scent that lingers every now and then. After testing out this product on various pieces of furniture and also things like running shoes, clothing and pillows, I can say that this product is very effective for short-term refreshing. The scent is quite strong – probably not a good choice for anyone with strong allergies – but it is definitely a fresh scent and not a perfume scent, in my opinion. The scent certainly seemed to linger for about a day, but then I found it had faded by the next. For clothes specifically, I found it lasted a bit longer. I tested the product on my shirt and could still smell the Febreze quite a few days later. I think this is a great option if, say, you are having company and want to spritz a few things and create a fresh scent coming into your home. But if you have strong odors you are trying to cover up, you will likely find yourself having to spray on a daily basis. The product will certainly cover up the scent but in my experience, it did not eliminate the scent. I received this product free to try in exchange for my honest review.

September 04, 2019
    United States

We love are febreze

Best product around if you have teenagers or pets
    When you have unexpected guest show up just grab your bottle of febreze and do a quick spray around your house and your guest will never know you have pets or teenagers stinky shoes laying around , It covers up those nasty oders around the house , and the price is not to bad

May 30, 2019

Very good.

this product came quickly and smells so good, you can never go wrong with Febreze. I love the fact that it can get rid of the wet dog smell and also the smell of cigarettes. Who wouldn't love a fresh smelling house!!

October 16, 2018

The best refresher to buy

Spray freezes all over my house love the smell of it .spray it where my dogs be at you can't smell a dog in my house when I spray this it is the best I told my friend to buy this she love it

October 12, 2018

Smelly kids, pets or you?!

Always going to buy this. I'm a mom of a teen and we all know, they smell gross. With febreeze, I dont actually mind having mine around (of course as long as hes not being a butthole but febreeze cant help that). 2 kids in sports, and just smelling gross but this for sure helps the smells at least!

March 16, 2018

My house smells so fresh

With having six kids in the house as well as pets, we needed something heavy duty to keep our home smelling fresh and clean.

A quick spray over evrrythingnin the morning and evening keeps my home up to par

Average product

I like the fabric refresher but it takes a long time to dry if you spray it on a couch or other fabrics! i like the clean linen scent and it is my go to one. I would recommend it to everyone to try.

March 16, 2018

Perfect for those smelly teenage bedrooms!

I feel like I should do the commercials for this product whenever I go in to my sons room! I state that this room needs to be washed and then go grab the febreeze. It freshens up the room quickly, especially in winter when you can’t open the windows up to get fresh air in.