Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

It’s the perfect companion for a positively refreshing person (like you). That’s because the fine mist of Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors from fabric and air for freshness that fills your home. Try it as a part of your regular cleaning routine by misting upholstery, curtains, carpet and the air as you move through every room.

3.2/5

July 19, 2017

Does what it says it does

So I found that this fabric refresher works just as expected. Its nothing too special from any other one I used. It does leave a nice light scent in the air and does refresh things. It's not so over powering like some other ones I have used. All in all it's a good prduct and does what it says it does

July 16, 2017

My house smells great

Febreze Fabric Refresher really did get rid of all the smells on my hard to wash items. I used it on my husband's  stinky shoes, kids bedding, freshening kitchen curtains and fabric furniture.  The smell is fresh and pleasant. I was impressed on how effective it was  on my cat's smelly stuff. The only complaint that I have is the bottle did not last me long.

July 12, 2017

A must have for anyone with kids and/or pets!

I always have a bottle of Febreze extra strength kicking around. It really does get rid of the odours fast and doesn't just cover it up. I was especially impressed with how effective it was for pet smells. The smell is fresh and pleasant. It can seem a little pricey but I find it lasts quite awhile.

July 10, 2017

Gets rid of Stinks fast!

Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength gets rid of stinks fast on tons of hard to wash items. I use it on everything from stinky shoes to sprucing up bedding to misting curtains to freshen up a room. It does the job quick. Freshening up fabrics between washes is important to me because it keeps my house feeling clean and comfortable.

I recently got a new puppy as well and this is doing a great job on those yucky puppy smells as well. So, I'm glad to say that all those sweaty, stinky puppy smells are being beat by Febreze! I spray down his dog bed, and any other place that he chooses to sleep regularly, and it does just the trick.

I received this item for free and I'd like to thank Bzzagent and Febreze for giving me the chance to try out this awesome product! #gotitfree

July 06, 2017

Febreze Extra strength

I have been using Febreze for a few years now and have tried different ones. This is one of my favorites. It really does help with odors on items that can not be washed or in between washed such as drapes. Something I really liked about this is the light scent .

July 06, 2017

Smells like fresh laundry!

I love Febreze and I was excited to hear that they came out with a fabric refresher because you can't always wash all your fabrics. A few spritz of this Febreze and it smells so fresh and clean like laundry that just came out of the wash! I use it on my bed sheets and curtains and throw pillows and even stinky shoes! The scent lasts on the fabric from day to night and doesn't ruin the fabric at all. I bought a few bottles to make sure I always have this around the house! I would definitely recommend Febreze fabric refresher!

July 04, 2017

Febreezing everything!

Ever since I got to try this product from another Marketing company, I have been loving it. This Febreze product keeps my fabrics (everything from the couch to my shoes) smelling clean and fresh. I love that the scent is subtle and not overpowering as some other Febreze products can be. The liquid spray bottle provides even distribution unlike other experiences I've had with the aerosol cans.

June 19, 2017

So worth it

We use Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher all the time - always keeping it on hand at home. It really helps with the fabric scents and keeps everything fresh and clean smelling

June 18, 2017

i would buy this product again due to smell of freshness

it is a very refreshing smell, can be sprayed on furniture as well carpets, perfect to spray and will linger for many hours. i would recommend this to anyone.

June 12, 2017

J'ai essayé une seule fois le vaporisateur febreze extra fort pour les tissus.
    Réellement j'ai trouvé l'odeur beaucoup trop présente, c'était assez insupportable. J'ai fais aéré l'appartement alors c'était beaucoup plus agréable.
    Je les recommande tout de même puisque ils sont bien pratiques.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns