Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Reviews

It’s the perfect companion for a positively refreshing person (like you). That’s because the fine mist of Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors from fabric and air for freshness that fills your home. Try it as a part of your regular cleaning routine by misting upholstery, curtains, carpet and the air as you move through every room.

May 14, 2012

Wet Dog on the couch? No problem for febreze extra strength. Really penetrates through tough odour leaving a fresh scent behind.

May 03, 2012

i love this product! it really removes the odors in any place you spray it. the only downside is, it leaves things slightly damp. other than that, it works perfectly. i especially love using it on my bed as a refresher.

May 03, 2012

I do love febreeze products, but this is one I can and will live without. The smell is great, and it does do its job (remove odors), I'm just not a huge fan of it being liquid... Seems like everything feels damp after spraying. I mush more prefer the aerosol spray..

May 01, 2012

Febreze Extra Strength is GREAT with teenagers, especially teenage boys. Each of my teens have a bottle in their rooms and I travel with it all the time. It's amazing to freshness up a coat or shoes that have been out in the rain and not dried properly.

April 30, 2012

I LOVE the smell and it works WELL!

April 30, 2012

If you were to come to my home, this is what it would smell like....It has a lovely scent, but not over-powering. A few little squirts a day, and the house smells fresh all day!!
    I would buy it regardless of the price, but do search for coupons for this product regularly.
    The best part of using this product esspecially in spring, is spraying the curtains and then opening the windows and let the breeze carry the scent throughout the house.

January 04, 2012

I love this to freshen up my couch, chairs, carpeting and even the mattress. I find that it quickly removes any smells. It is not overpowering if used properly. It is wonderful to use before company arrives. The price is great and even better when I can find it on sale or with a coupon.

January 03, 2012

I love the extra strength fabric refresher! It works amazing for getting those gross kid smells out of furniture. I think I am addicted to the scent of it! My house always smells like a bottle of febreze. I would like the price to go down a bit. At almost $7 a bottle.... it gets pricey.

January 03, 2012

My house is never without a least 2 bottles. I spray this in every room on all soft surfaces. With a teenage boy and 2 dogs it is a must in My house. It keeps the house smelling fresh and clean all the time. Love it!!!

January 03, 2012

This product was my life saver when I first got my boxer puppy! My place started to not smell so pleasant after the countless amount of times he peed on the floor and furniture. Even though a scrubbed wherever he decided to relieve himself, it still had a bit of an odor and Febreeze helped it smell fresh again! Not only from him peeing but just the pet odor all together. Lucky me, on top of that my darling boyfriend loves sports, so wherever he left equipment...he left odor. Just a few sprays from Febreeze Extra strength and it got rid of it. Got odor problems in your household? Grab this product!