Febreze Fabric Refresher Reviews

Leaves clothing smelling refreshed

Febreze fabric Refresher is a great product for all types of clothing or bedsheets, curtains after just a few sprays it makes it smell even better than before it is great if u are going to work or even on clothing that haven’t been worsen for some time

Surrey, United Kingdom

Amazing

Great product leaves fabrics smelling so fresh. Spray this on curtains before bed every night and can still smell it when I get up in the morning. Also spray bedding every morning to have a lovely frames bed to get into at night.

Surrey, United Kingdom

As Mrs hinch said

Ok another product I am obsessed with. Love spraying bedding in the morning so it's smells nice in the evening. Also using in curtains and sofa. Fabulous product

October 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

Lovely smell to house afterwards

Easy to use and smells great can use on most fabrics in the house. Helped cover the smell after a curry was cooked it lingerd for a bit used this and smell was gone. Refreshing smell great for a quick fix instead of washing carpets in a rush

June 12, 2018

Wonderful

This is a great product for those who have sensitive skin or allergies in general. I use it a lot of different things and it doesn’t irritate or cause sensitivity what so ever.

December 04, 2017

Would buy again

I bought this product as I have 4 dogs that tend to leave a “stink” wherever they lay and figured it would help. To my surprise, this product really did work. I sprayed it on their doggy beds and that nasty dog smell was gone. The scent isn’t over-powering like some of the other sprays that leave you gagging and gasping for air.. very positive product!

November 24, 2017

Extremely Effective Spray

I think this fabric refresher is excellent. It works well. It gets rid of most smells and it makes the area where sprayed smell amazing! It actually is really good for things that you cannot put in your washing machine. It's for sure that I recommend this spray.

November 24, 2017

Eliminates and covers odours.

We have pets so this is an essential in our household. A couple of times a week we go through the house spraying Febreze on the carpets, couch, chairs and curtains. It really blocks and eliminates odours leaving our house smelling crisp and clean.

September 01, 2017

Instant freshener

Febreze is a staple and must have in my house. It instantly refreshes the air and fabric all around and it really does last for hours. I love the original scent because it smells like fresh and clean laundry. A few sprays in the air and on fabric is all that it takes to go from stinky to fresh. I would highly recommend Febreze to everyone!

September 01, 2017

Smells amazing, works amazing

I love this product. I use it almost daily, and it refreshes my home.
    The bottle has quite a bit of product in it, and has lasted me for quite a while now, too!
    The smell is not too strong, but enough to mask the roughest odors. I have pets, and you would not even be able to tell.
    Spraying a little before vacuuming is very effective because it goes through the air with the vacuum.