Febreze Set and Refresh Scented Oil Air Fresheners Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

Provides long lasting freshness without plugs or batteries. Perfect for bathrooms, closets and mud rooms. Febreze freshness that lasts 30 days.

2.0/5

June 21, 2017

They don't last long

I thought the Febreze scent and refresh scented oils were such a good idea . They are perfect for small areas , especially the bathroom. So i purchased one . It smelled great the first day and then I couldn't really smell it anymore so it was disappointing. I can't recommend this .

2.8/5

May 22, 2017

These are a nice quality air freshener from Frebreze. They are very nice and concentrated fir the first few days after opening them, and they have a great variety of scents. I did not find they last as long as you hope for.

May 11, 2017

I love this deodorizer! It is great to use in a bathroom. The smell lasts for a month on low setting. There's a lot of fragrance to choose from but my favourite is Gain.

2.0/5

May 01, 2017

This product is really good to have in your room or the washroom. The scent is good when you first use it but then the scent fades away really fast. For the price of the product, it's not that great.

April 04, 2017

These are good for a small space like a bathroom but that's about it. They start off strong but run out quickly. For the price I would like them to last longer.

March 10, 2017

I like how you can just set this in small place's. You can place it behind a photo and no one can see it. I usually have one on top of my medicine cabinet. If you buy these when you see them in the dollar store however I find that the sent is much less then when you buy them at Walmart or wherever. I'm not sure if it is because maybe they are older stock or what. This is one if not my favorite sents.

January 26, 2017

1.8/5

December 02, 2016

Know perhaps maybe it was because the product about was old I don't know. I purchased these at one of my local dollar stores and I was quite disappointed with it and I'm not going to be purchasing it again if I thought this sent actually lasted a very short time I found that it wasn't really worth it

2.8/5

December 01, 2016

I bought this at the dollar store and I did not find that the scent lasted more than a few days. It is unsightly and obvious and like I said the smell was not what I had expected from febreeze. I love all of the other febreeze products but this one is not a really good one.

November 30, 2016

These are a terrific invention because they fit anywhere and the scent really lasts a long time. I use the new ones in the bathroom and after 30 days I place them in closests and drawers because they always smell even though the scent is less pronounced. I had an antique piece of furniture that smelled like cigars. After keeping these in the cabinets for 2 years the smell has completely disappeared. Love it!