Febreze Set and Refresh Scented Oil Air Fresheners Reviews

Provides long lasting freshness without plugs or batteries. Perfect for bathrooms, closets and mud rooms. Febreze freshness that lasts 30 days.

1.7/5

January 18, 2018

Wasn't impressed, would not purchase again.

I bought this item for use in the bathroom as well as the mudroom of our home and found that it did not provide much scent despite the enclosure of the rooms and that the rooms aren't well ventilated either added to the confusion! Also, despite how it mentions the scent will last 30 days - found the oil pod to be empty much sooner. Used the product as instructed but without the promised effectiveness. Very disappointed.

September 21, 2017

parfait pour les petites pièces

J'adore ce produit. Dans une petite pièce, cela est parfait. Cependant dans une pièce avec une grande superficie, je conseil un autre produit de la gamme febreze.

1.8/5

August 15, 2017

oil air refreshers

not effective perhaps because I was trying to use this proiduct in my larger kitchen area to prvide a nice scent throughout. Disappointed in the result and scent not noticeable, I like the spice/woodsy or ocean tyoes scents in particular but found these just did not work well.

2.0/5

June 21, 2017

They don't last long

I thought the Febreze scent and refresh scented oils were such a good idea . They are perfect for small areas , especially the bathroom. So i purchased one . It smelled great the first day and then I couldn't really smell it anymore so it was disappointing. I can't recommend this .

2.8/5

May 22, 2017

These are a nice quality air freshener from Frebreze. They are very nice and concentrated fir the first few days after opening them, and they have a great variety of scents. I did not find they last as long as you hope for.

May 11, 2017

I love this deodorizer! It is great to use in a bathroom. The smell lasts for a month on low setting. There's a lot of fragrance to choose from but my favourite is Gain.

2.0/5

May 01, 2017

This product is really good to have in your room or the washroom. The scent is good when you first use it but then the scent fades away really fast. For the price of the product, it's not that great.

April 04, 2017

These are good for a small space like a bathroom but that's about it. They start off strong but run out quickly. For the price I would like them to last longer.

March 10, 2017

I like how you can just set this in small place's. You can place it behind a photo and no one can see it. I usually have one on top of my medicine cabinet. If you buy these when you see them in the dollar store however I find that the sent is much less then when you buy them at Walmart or wherever. I'm not sure if it is because maybe they are older stock or what. This is one if not my favorite sents.

January 26, 2017