Prestige Item
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'r Luscious Lip Balm Reviews

February 03, 2022

Best lip balm!

This lip balm is so smooth and silky. It’s not greasy or too overly flavoured. It doesn’t have a smell. Goes on with a nice stick. I love this lip balm! Only thing is it’s a bit pricy for a lip balm but worth it!

January 08, 2021

It’s great!

I love the colour that I bought this in but I wish it actually showed up more. I feel like this gives more of a shine than colour when I apply it to my lips. I would’ve given 5 starts for everything if the colour appeared more on my lips.

January 02, 2021

You need to buy this !

OMG is all I can say about it. That’s like the best lip balm I have ever owned. Before using it, I had ugly lips, and now they are soooo smooth. They are like I have always wished they were so don’t hesitate and buy it !

July 10, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this product, will definitely be repurchasing!

I bought this product because of a beauty you tuber and I'm so glad I did. It can be considered a bit pricey for a lip balm but for the amount of product you receive it's well worth it. It definitely leaves your lips moisturized and you do not have to apply as often as a normal lip balm. It's the only balm I use now and I love it!!!