Ferrero Raffaello Reviews
#64 in Chocolate

Ferrero Raffaello is a crispy, creamy coconut almond treat.

October 11, 2017

Next Level Heaven!

FR chocolates are the only ones I want at Christmas and my family knows they may lose a hand if they help themselves to mine! But these are truly next level heaven. A few years ago I received a combo pack and tried this little angel for the first time. So light and airy and decadent. The rest of the year I only dare buy an occasional 3 pack. They say chocolate is a moment on the lips and a lifetime on the hips. I'm afraid these might be for eternity, but worth it. Clearly, I can recommend this.

2.0/5

July 31, 2017

I prefer the original Ferrero

I was always please as I received Ferrero Rocher chocolate on occasion. But, last christmas, I received a mixed boxes of Ferrero, which contains this raffaello rocher. Oh... what a deception it was! I do love almonds and coconut stuff, but this chocolate was too sweet and taste coconut too much. Not a single note of almond. This is by far the only ferrero that a dislike very much compare to dark chocolat rocher and original.

June 14, 2017

Decadent and Rich- Calling Coconut Lovers!

These are great for white chocolate and coconut fans. I love the combination of the flaked coconut on the outside, the crispy wafer coating in the middle, and then the burst of sweet creamy filling with the nut in the middle. Delicious combination of flavors and textures. The downside is they are a bit pricey and hard to find sold separately.

June 08, 2017

If you love white chocolate and coconut you can't go wrong! I usually buy a bunch after Christmas when all the sales happen, and then hide them to enjoy later! Thankfully my husband doesn't like coconut, so I don't have to share ;)

March 31, 2017

These are amazing!! I would say they are my weakness, I can never eat just one. The vanilla flavour is so strong, which I love, and then you add coconut, perfection ! Best Ferrero product in my opinion

March 31, 2017

My favourite chocolate. I feel like they are the secret product from Ferrero, not available year round it makes them seem even more special. The flaked sweetened coconut on the outside and the sweet creamy middle with a full almond. Just delicious.

March 10, 2017

The coconut ones are amazing! I know a lot of people don't like coconut but these are to die for! The center is so creamy and smooth. Absolutely love! I just wish they weren't so expensive

December 14, 2016

I love these chocolates so much! I've always been a big coconut lover and I must say, it mixes well with white chocolate. I think my only complaint would be that I have been unable to find these sold separately. They always seem to come as a mix.

September 17, 2016

I love this chocolate. I hate the fact that I have to wait until Christmas time to purchase it. I wish they would sell this in a bunk, instead of a few in a pack. It's delicious. I can never eat just one.

July 20, 2016

This is such a good treat! It's so creamy and yummy. I love the whole nut in the middle, it's so good! Ferrero Rocher is good but Ferrero Raffaello is where it's at!