Ferrero Raffaello Reviews
#34 in Chocolate

Ferrero Raffaello is a crispy, creamy coconut almond treat.

June 17, 2020

Raffaello forever

I love love love this chocolate. It has a perfect ratio of creamy white chocolate goodness and a crispy shell. Perfect as a treat or a pick me up on a dreary day. Definitely must try.

March 28, 2020

Creamy and Addicting

Omg!!!! This is by far one of my most favorite chocolates of all time!!! It's so creamy and milky and omg the coconut bits give it such a nice added touch. I'm craving as we speak!!! If I could I would buy every single one!!! Definitely a must buy if coconut and cream is your thing! In my opinion is worth every $$$$!!!

March 20, 2020

If only I can eat 100 of it....

Myyyyyy! This thing is an absolute favourite. I cant just have one. Love the layers..... first the crispy one with coconut on top 😋 then comes a layer of soft smooth cream and then the nut in the centre!!!!
    I love each and every bit of Rafaello
    Great as gifts for kids for adults for colleague. Daymnnnn everyone loves it

February 23, 2020
    Province of Pampanga, Philippines

One piece is never enough!

I love this chocolate and it so hard to find them in the PH! 🇵🇭 My friend just brought me some from Dubai. I know a lot of people who don't like this though but that's fine because I get to eat them all!!! 🤭🤣♥️

February 06, 2020

If u like coconut u will love

I just hate this chocolate because it's pure coconut. But the quality of the product is good. The candy isn't too sweet. I would eat if it was the last chocolate in earth absolutely. Here the problem is only taste.

January 14, 2020

So addicting!!

These chocolates are dangerously addicting. The crunch, the coconut, the almond, white chocolate. I’m hungry thinking about them right now. The price is very reasonable. Usually around a dollar for a 3 pack. Perfect little treat.

December 21, 2019
    Florida, United States

Coconut heaven.

Have you ever wanted coconut, chocolate and almonds all at the same time but are not a fan of almond joys? Because, same. These little balls of heaven are just that, heaven. They are great I brought them to work and such a hit, comes in a cute box and each chocolate is individually wrapped making them amazing for sharing. (If you have any left of course.)

November 19, 2019

Love, love, love these!

Raffaello has always been my favourite of all the different Ferrero products.
    I love the coconut bits on the outside, and the creamy part in the inside!

April 03, 2019

Paradise in a small bite!

Out of the Ferrero family, Raffaello is the most delicious for me.

Coconut? Check. White creamy filling? Check. Macadamia nut? Check. All of it together? Ding ding ding- that's a winner folks!

As I have zero willpower, however, stopping at one is not an option for me. So they are dangerous in that retrospect, but soooo sooo good.

March 14, 2019

Was hesitant to try, but..

They're so delicious!! I was hesitant to try them because I don't like the original Ferrero Rocher, but wow! I love these! They're creamy and flavourful without being too sweet and sugary. Worth a try, for sure!