Fiber 1 cheesecake bars chocolate

Fiber 1 cheesecake bars chocolate Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 235 in Baked Goods

March 31, 2017

These things are alright. I don't find that there is any cheesecake flavour to it. It just tastes like a brownie. These are a bit pricey though so I have only bought them once, they never really come on sale. I'll have one of these if I am craving something sweet and chocolate.

March 31, 2017

I don't like supplementing all my nutrients and important dietary factors through enriched products, but when I'm looking for a reasonable snack product, I do enjoy these. They have a great texture and are quite flavourful. A few of the varieties are pretty tasty, but this is one of my favourites of all of them.

March 10, 2017

for the price and the quality definitely recommend these bars. I love that I can eat somewhat healthy and still sneak in a few enjoyable calories. love it

February 15, 2017

These are okay. It has a hint of cheesecake flavour to it. It isn't overly sweet as I though it would be. It was a bit dry for my liking. I'm not sure if I would buy these again.

January 05, 2017

I tried fiber 1 cheesecake bars the other day and I was so surprised by them. They tastes so good. You have no idea how there's fibre in them. They tastes almost like you are eating real cheese cake but are so much healthy for you.

September 06, 2016

Yummy, yummy, yummy. I love fibre 1 products and have purchased pretty much every variety they have at some point. They recently came out with these cheesecakes, I had already tried the key lime flavor and loved it so I knew I had to try this chocolate selection.

These are 150 calories which isn't bad considering how yummy these are. I find that these chocolate ones had more of an actual cheesecake flavor compared to the key lime ones. These are usually priced about $3.50 but go on sale quite often. I will defiantly purchase these again.

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise