Finish Powerball Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Powermax bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee. Powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna and powerball with rinse aid gel for amazing shine. Its formula contains Glass Protecting agents that block and neutralize the compounds which cause irreversible clouding and corrosion of glasses during repeated dishwashing.

May 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Will buy it again

I had never tried these before however that were on sale at Costco so we purchased them and they work better then I wad expecting. Especially that we'd have hard water not all dishwasher detergent works well. This one works amazingly

3.2/5

May 13, 2019

Es ce que je vais racheter. E produit ???

Je ne vois pas la différence entre finish quantum ou finish ord. Pour la vaisselle ordinaires très bon mais pour la vaisselles super sales et collantes comme du fromages, ça ne part pas tout le temps.

It’s good

Considering what is out on the market this brand is the most effective and I’ve continued to purchase this brand for the past few years now. Unless I get word of a new more effective detergent then I will stick with this and save money.

Finish says it all

Finish dish washer detergent in tabs. Love this product, everything you need to get clean dishes without ruining your hands. The dishes come out clean, glasses are smudge prove, and dry perfectly. I never want to hand wash another dish.

May 10, 2019

Lave vaiselle

Bonjour
    Bon produit cependant ce n'est pas le meilleurs qui existe sur le marché mais fait une bonne partie du travail pour le prix dure pas très longtemps

April 23, 2019

Great Dishwasher Tabs

My boyfriend and myself just purchased these for our new place. We finally have a dishwasher and wanted to try these because of the powerball. The first time we used it we were so impressed! Everything came out spotless!

April 10, 2019

Finish dish detergent

Finish dishwasher detergent works amazing it cleans the dishes very well our dishes dont feel greasy to the touch. The price is fairly decent and the fact that I only need to use 1. I would recommend this product @familyrated

March 30, 2019

Dishes Super Clean!

I use this all the time. I buy the bigger package from costco and my dishes and cups are super clean and shiny after. I def recommend. Great value and effectiveness.

March 29, 2019

hooked after first use!

I tried these as they were on sale one day and havent looked back since. my dishes come out so cean and sparkly.i love how they are individually wrapped! we had a leak under our snk one day and if these had just been sitting loose in he box the other brand they would have all been ruined!

March 29, 2019

Perfectly clean dishes

My dishes. Would not come out clean after a Wash. I thought it was my dishwasher but then someone gave me one of these to sample. Dishes came out perfectly clean!