4.1/5
Finishing Touch Flawless Brows Reviews
#2 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ Brows is the new gold standard and precision hair removal device that erases unwanted brow hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking or waxing.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC pour les sourcils est le nouvel épilateur de référence et de précision qui élimine les poils indésirables des sourcils instantanément, sans douleur et sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’épilation à la pince ou à la cire.

January 12, 2021

So convenient!!

I've been eyeing the Flawless Beauty Finishing Touch Flawless Brows for ages, so I was super excited to be lucky enough to have this sent to me.

The design is smooth, sleek and easy to hold in an attractive rose gold design. It has a built in light to help you see close up, which is a nice feature, especially when your bathroom isn't the brightest.

The gold plated tip is smaller than the regular design to help you get in closer to those stray eyebrow hairs, but I honestly do wish it was even smaller so I could just do my entire brow routine with it because I just love the convenience of it so much.

It's so perfect to clean up my brows and when we're allowed to travel again I love that I can throw this in my bag for those stray hair emergencies!!

*kindly gifted

January 11, 2021

Painless Hair Remover!!

Amazing facial hair remover! I’m amazed with this product! It is painless, gentle, very easy and safe to use! Fastest and best tool to get rid of all that unwanted hair. It is highly recommended!

I am on the fence

I am on the fence about this product ... either I am not using it right or its not fitting my expectations. It dies remove hair but not all the way to the root so can still see the hairs and would have to pluck afterwards. It looks super cute thou and works great for the unibrow spot !

Works amazing

Perfect little tool to keep brows in check especially now during lockdown
    I love it ! It looks like I just had them waxed at the salon ! It’s easy to use and I love the little light

Bye bye tweezers

I love this product. It is quick,easy and painless. I really like the fact that it has a light on it which makes seeing the hairs really easy. No more tweezers for me.

Bien mais pas pour moi

Finishing touch flawless pour sourcils est un bon produit mais je n’aime pas le fait que ca laisse les poils comme si nous avions utiliser un rasoir.

January 09, 2021

Love it!

This handy dandy brow wand is so easy to use. It’s light and small and fits perfectly into a makeup bag for travelling.
    It doesn’t pull the hair and gets into those tricky spots. It’s easy to use and empty.
    My husband even liked it and it worked great for him. He has thicker eyebrow hair and worked and didn’t pull.
    I highly recommend this product. It comes with a battery.

January 09, 2021

Worked okay

I usually get my eyebrows threaded, so it definitely is not the same as that. Not as precise or gets the hairs removed as well as eyebrow threading. But for touch ups in between, it did the job.

January 08, 2021

Very effective

Painless and save time and money to go to beaution to do by my eyebrows
    It does the way I want loved it and recommend to all my friends and the people I know it’s also great gift idea

January 08, 2021

Pretty good!

Once you figure it out it works well. I found it worked better when you didn’t pull your skin as the directions state. It is an electric razor the size of a pen so it is easy to carry around. I only have to use it for stray hairs and it takes them off cleanly and pain free. I can not yet comment on durability as I have only recently received it. This product was provided to me free to try.