First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Facial Moisturizer Reviews

December 13, 2017

Works better than higher end products

I was hesitant to purchase but I’m so glad I did. The FAB collection is nothing short of amazing for my sensitive, combination skin. I will certainly be recommending this to others and purchasing again

3.2/5

December 11, 2017

It's nice

This is a decent face moisturizer - it's pretty light, doesn't really have a scent, and doesn't leave my face greasy. It sinks into the skin quickly too. I've been using it before I put my makeup on, and before I use a primer.

It's nice and does the job - I just like other face moisturizers a little more. I wouldn't say it lasts any longer than anything else either. It's just ok :) not amazing, not bad at all.

October 06, 2017

Best moisturizer!!!

This moisturizer helped clear up my skin! The one I was using previously was very thick and TOO moisturizing which actually caused most of my break outs. This cream is great- lightweight, no scent, perfect for sensitive skin! 10/10

3.2/5

May 16, 2017

I like this product because it absorbs instantly and really makes the face feel moisturized and cool. I have a tendency to go red on my cheeks and this product seems to calm it.

January 09, 2017

I love this stuff ! It hydrated my skin yet it didn't clog my pours. My skin is very sensitive but this didn't make me breakout. It's a very gentle yet effective moisturizer.

March 18, 2016

The only reason why I bought this was because the brand caters to sensitive skin and I loved that it was fragrance free. It was also extremely cheap compared to other high end facial moisturizers I'd been using in the past (found at Sephora). This turned out to be an amazing product - I use it in the day under my make up and it provides the perfect protection and benefits to my skin while providing a canvas for my beauty products. It absorbs immediately and feels extremely lightweight !