First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test Reviews

FIRST RESPONSE® Early Result Pregnancy Test has unique patented technology to provide results five days before your expected period. FIRST RESPONSE® is over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels from the day of your expected period*.

*First Response® can detect the pregnancy hormone as early as five days sooner than the day of your expected period. However, some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of pregnancy hormone in their urine on the first day of the missed period or may have miscalculated the first day of their period.

October 29, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Very hit and miss!!

I love these test for picking up early pregnancy but they are very hit and miss as they give super faint lines 3 times with multiple tests and I was not pregnant although it says a faint line = still posotive.

September 11, 2019
    Hartlepool, United Kingdom

The only one I would use

I have used a variety of pregnancy tests previously but I would definitely only use first response in the future. The pink dye means that it stands out a lot clearer than blue dyes tests and it is easy to use. The test is quick and can be used 6 days before your missed period which when you are trying to have a baby is great because you want to see the big fat positive as soon as possible.

2.0/5

December 18, 2018

Early Result Pregnancy Test, HAHA!!!

Back when I had a inkling that I might be pregnant I bought these tests and they were a huge waste of money. Both tests said negative & I knew inside that that couldn't be right. I went back to the store, bought a different brand, and what do you know.. I was pregnant with my son.

April 27, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

works well fast n stands out

weve used these for all 4 of ours. they work but sometimes are a false positive. would use it for the first time cause the price is really great forit

May 11, 2017

This is a great test I used it for all my 6 pregnancies. It was very accurate and i was able to test before my period.
    I had taken other test with a negative result but first response is so sensitive it pick up the HCG levels right away. great buy

April 26, 2017

Not an item I buy frequently by any means, but the couple time I have purchased it I found it easy to use and the results were correct. If looking for an accurate pregnancy test, I would recommend this product.

April 15, 2017

When I first expected I was pregnant with my first daughter this was the first test i bought as it wasn't too expensive. knowing that it was still a couple of weeks before my expected period date I knew there was going to be a chance that it would be negative.However to my surprise it gave me a BIG fat positive. It was easy to read and not confusing to figure out the results therefor that was another bonus. When i was expecting my second child, this is the same test I bought to find out the new. Definitely a brand I will continue using.

0.7/5

March 05, 2017

This is my second test out of four! FOUR! That I bought that has malfunctioned, don't get me wrong I love first response but this product is an over priced piece of trash. I won't ever buy again and I recommend just using their regular digital!

March 02, 2017

I found this test easy to use and easy to read. Even though it didn't give me the positive result that I was hoping for, I will definitely buy it again in the future.

June 15, 2016

Great tests. I find them pretty accurate and accurate for testing early - just as it says.
    Hopefully I'm lucky enough to have to buy these tests at least one more time :)