First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 143 in Pregnancy & Fertility Tests

FIRST RESPONSE® Early Result Pregnancy Test has unique patented technology to provide results five days before your expected period. FIRST RESPONSE® is over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels from the day of your expected period*.

*First Response® can detect the pregnancy hormone as early as five days sooner than the day of your expected period. However, some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of pregnancy hormone in their urine on the first day of the missed period or may have miscalculated the first day of their period.

May 11, 2017

This is a great test I used it for all my 6 pregnancies. It was very accurate and i was able to test before my period.
    I had taken other test with a negative result but first response is so sensitive it pick up the HCG levels right away. great buy

April 26, 2017

Not an item I buy frequently by any means, but the couple time I have purchased it I found it easy to use and the results were correct. If looking for an accurate pregnancy test, I would recommend this product.

April 15, 2017

When I first expected I was pregnant with my first daughter this was the first test i bought as it wasn't too expensive. knowing that it was still a couple of weeks before my expected period date I knew there was going to be a chance that it would be negative.However to my surprise it gave me a BIG fat positive. It was easy to read and not confusing to figure out the results therefor that was another bonus. When i was expecting my second child, this is the same test I bought to find out the new. Definitely a brand I will continue using.

March 02, 2017

I found this test easy to use and easy to read. Even though it didn't give me the positive result that I was hoping for, I will definitely buy it again in the future.

June 15, 2016

Great tests. I find them pretty accurate and accurate for testing early - just as it says.
    Hopefully I'm lucky enough to have to buy these tests at least one more time :)

May 17, 2016

Honestly this is the first and only pregnancy test I've ever used so I wasn't really aware of which were the best but I knew I had seen commercials for this on T,V and I decided to try it. The two lines appeared as soon as I urinated on it so there wasn't even a waiting period, I knew right away I was pregnant. I would defiantly use this brand in the future if needed.

April 22, 2016

I have tried many different brands and like First Response the best! Its always given me the earliest and most visible positive results. Very good for impatient people!

February 08, 2016

Was able to take this 3 days before my missed period and had an accurate result. Quick and easy to read.

January 27, 2016

Used this brand everytime I found out I was pregnant. Worked fast always found out 2 days before my missed period. I will always buy this brand.

January 22, 2016

Worked like a charm! Found out I was pregnant before the ultrasound could even pick up the pregnancy!