Five Roses Flour Reviews
#405 in Grocery

December 19, 2017

Affordable Flour

Five Roses Flour can be purchased at Walmart for under $10. I like that this flour is affordable. I really like Robin Hood flour except it can be super pricey. This flour works just as well for baking cookies, cakes and other treats. You can purchase white or whole wheat flour by Five Roses. This is a great brand! I would recommend it.

December 19, 2017

Great for baking.

When I think flour there are only two brands that come to the top of my head. Five roses Flour and Robin Hood. I find Five Roses more affordable than Robin Hood with equally good quality. I use it for making cakes, cookies, bread, pie and pizza dough as well as thickening gravy. If your looking for brand name flour this one is good.

December 18, 2017

Works well

This all purpose flour is nice for all recipes and is s good quality for a good price on sale it's usually $8.77 at Walmart or no frills I use it for cakes pizza dough and it's prefect

February 29, 2016

Ma mère utilisait déjà cette farine Five Roses. Je l'utilise aussi mais je me sert plutôt de la version de blé entier. Je la trouve plus complète et nourrissante. Elle fait de plus beaux pâtés à la viande. Les croûtes à tarte sont moins grasses avec la farine de blé entier.

January 30, 2016

This is about the only flour that I use , my stepmom uses it too and she even has the five roses cookbook that is quite old and I hope that she gives itto meone day , it has an awesome peanut butter cookie recipe

January 29, 2016

This is a good flour for my baking needs. I didn't find it any better than any others, or any worse. To me all flour seems to be the same, but I'd buy it again.

March 10, 2015

only brand i use! I use this brand for all my desserts and cooking. no lump on the flour which makes a huge differnce when baking.

March 08, 2015

This is used regularly in our home. we use it for just about every recipe that has flour. it makes really nice loaves of bread. great brand and good quality flour.

March 08, 2015

Don't use nothing else I love it & it never clumps

March 08, 2015

A quality flour that helps you created delicious meals and desserts. I use this brand for all my desserts and I find that my recipes are always a success thanks to this superior ingredient. You have a few options to choose from.