4.9/5
#1051 in Grocery

Good - 0

September 24, 2017

Not what you'd expect

I first was introduced to this a few years ago through a vegetarian friend. OF course I had to try it since Fontaine Sante makes great dips and side dishes in general.

I don't know what I was expecting but when I first tried the tofy spread, it was in a sandwich. It is creamy, salty and surprisingly tastes like an egg salad sandwich without the smell. I highly recommend this product.

October 06, 2016

WOW! I was skeptical of this flavour at first I am not the biggest fan of tofu, but let me tell you this tofu tartinade is life changing. I sometimes prefer this over hummus for a dip to my veggies.

February 07, 2016

I like this spread alot . I like to spread this on my sandwiches instead of butter or margarine . It is good with crackers and pita chips and anything else .

February 07, 2016

Creamy and tasty great protein.. Live my tofu so healthy and good.

February 07, 2016

Creamy, tasty, delicious, great for veggies, on toast or crackers, with chips, anything is good with it!

February 19, 2015

c'est un produit genial car ca change du classique sandwich aux œufs et ca presque le meme gout